man united v LIVERPOOL Mon 22md  Aug 8.00pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:14 pm

Because of our bad start we are under pressure already, if City beat Newcastle on Sunday and we fail to beat this crowd we’d be playing catch up already after only 3 weeks of the season.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:47 am

Goes without saying we need a win. They are going to be up for it as well and the place noisy. Its important we get off to a good start. Keita and Firmino passed fit so id expect both to come into the starting 11.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby fivecups » Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:54 am

We've been feckin unlucky with injuries already this season. Very frustrating. Still United are Sh*t.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:43 pm

Spurs beat Wolves in the early game, that means they are on 7 points whilst we are on 2 plus they’ve already got one of their toughest fixtures in Chelsea away out of the way.
Don’t get me wrong there’s a hell of a long way to go but teams like Spurs and Arsenal are improving and we can’t let them get too far ahead.
We really need to win on Monday.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:33 am

I don’t think Bobby brings much to the table tbh these days so I’d be tempted to start with Carvalho as a false 9. At least the lad is capable of going past someone by dropping a shoulder, he has got a bit of pace about him as well, Bobby on the other hand whilst undoubtedly an all time legend at this club is seemingly stuck in first gear.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:08 pm

I'm understandably nervous about this game as both sides are desperate. Obviously United are desperate but that's what makes them dangerous, they're playing for pride. We're not firing well and have many injuries. I pray we come away with 3 points.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:16 pm

Bad time to play these lot,they are desperate for points and we are desperate for our first win.

We've got enough quality to beat these lot but given how we're a bit out of sync I'm not sure.

Hope I'm wrong but this has a draw written all over it.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby crazyhorse » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:06 am

I would never admit it anywhere else but here, but I am shitting it over tonight's game.

We are better than them. We have better players, better attitude, tactics and manager.. but I have a weird feeling. I get it before every game against this lot, and the Biters. I hope more than believe we will win
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:28 am

I think the fear of losing to this ManUre team is kind of like the fear of getting eaten by a shark while swimming. Sure there is a minute chance that it could happen, but it is so small that it becomes an irrational fear. The fear is itself is  so awful that it seems to make the odds more likely. They honestly seem so awful that I cannot see them beating us.

The betting companies know their stuff and we are clear favorites to win and I read somewhere that the odds on them losing at home are as high as they have been since the start of the prem. We have got more than enough to win this easily and I cannot see complacency creeping in since we drew twice. Three point will take us along way up the table, if we can win by two goals we’ll be sixth.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:16 pm

This lot are a shambles and in complete dissaray at the moment so are there for the taking. Because they are at home and on no points means they will be up for it but it should take a lot more than that to beat us.

Mentally this game is going to say a lot about us. We are the better team with a better squad and title winning ambitions so time to go out and fooking tank them!! Keep the fookers rooted to the bottom on ZERO points!!
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:50 pm

Midfield of Milner, Hendo and Elliot has me a bit worried.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:55 pm

Has me alot worried.. there's gonna be so many gaps for United to exploit and counter attack us.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby crazyhorse » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:05 pm

Manure have started brightly.. I have read reports about our team bus being pelted with beer cans and "Murderers" being chanted. Scum.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:09 pm

Seeing Harry Maguire on the bench cannot be good news
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:12 pm

Man U just wasted an open goal
Never try to teach a pig to sing...