Liverpool v's Everton 4th December 8.15pm KO

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:44 pm

devaney » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:33 am wrote:At the end of the game Ally McCoist on Amazon Prime was eulogising about Lallana’s work off the ball and how impressive he was. His analysis certainly wasn’t in accord with the majority on here or indeed my own opinion. I know you can see things differently at the ground but for the life of me I just didn’t see anything with regards to his on the ball work to get excited about. I hope I’m wrong because Adam definitely has ability but for me he has never fully got back to the player he was after a number of injuries.

As for Everton lads let’s not get soft on those bitter fkrs. They are still celebrating City winning the league last season !! As for the clown on Prime that claimed it was known as the friendly derby I think he is slightly out of touch. Remember the seat stickers the bitters left behind at Anfield not that long ago. What did they say “OFFENDED BY EVERYTHING - ASHAMED OF NOTHING” !!

Lallana did a lot of the ugly running and pressing and chasing and played so many simple balls but also clever balls , look at the first goal - where did it start , with him. The amount of times he was dragging one of their centre mids around to leave massive gaps for players to go through was excellent - he had a very good game. But a lot of what he did wouldn’t be seen on telly.
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby Tommy Smith » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:39 pm

A fantastic win and I am so delighted to see other players were given a chance to show their skill and determination to play well and win .

Excellent game display by Mane, he has combined so well with other players, Origi best game, a warm welcome to Shaqiri his passes were top class, Lallana has put a good hard-working shift.

Good luck against Bournemouth.
Tommy Smith
LFC Member

Postby parchpea » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:42 pm

Freshening up the forward line worked a treat really and Origi loves playing at Anfield. Shaqiri with a goal some nice tricks and free kick deliveries. This team can play in different ways short balls, long balls,counter attack and possession. It's this flexibility that makes this an exceptional team. Everton just couldn't cope.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby eds » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:49 pm

Silva sacked, another one bites from the Liverpool curse........
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby Reg » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:21 am

It's all our fault.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:22 am

Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:44 pm wrote:
devaney » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:33 am wrote:At the end of the game Ally McCoist on Amazon Prime was eulogising about Lallana’s work off the ball and how impressive he was. His analysis certainly wasn’t in accord with the majority on here or indeed my own opinion. I know you can see things differently at the ground but for the life of me I just didn’t see anything with regards to his on the ball work to get excited about. I hope I’m wrong because Adam definitely has ability but for me he has never fully got back to the player he was after a number of injuries.

As for Everton lads let’s not get soft on those bitter fkrs. They are still celebrating City winning the league last season !! As for the clown on Prime that claimed it was known as the friendly derby I think he is slightly out of touch. Remember the seat stickers the bitters left behind at Anfield not that long ago. What did they say “OFFENDED BY EVERYTHING - ASHAMED OF NOTHING” !!

Lallana did a lot of the ugly running and pressing and chasing and played so many simple balls but also clever balls , look at the first goal - where did it start , with him. The amount of times he was dragging one of their centre mids around to leave massive gaps for players to go through was excellent - he had a very good game. But a lot of what he did wouldn’t be seen on telly.

Are you his love child?  :grinning:
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:30 am

parchpea » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:42 pm wrote:Freshening up the forward line worked a treat really and Origi loves playing at Anfield. Shaqiri with a goal some nice tricks and free kick deliveries. This team can play in different ways short balls, long balls,counter attack and possession. It's this flexibility that makes this an exceptional team. Everton just couldn't cope.

Shaqiri had some nice moments, but none of them involved him tracking back.  Our midfield was wide open and much of it was down to gaps and mistakes from Shaq and Lallana.

I expect both to be moved on in the summer as there is daylight between them and our regular 11.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:30 am

Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:33 pm

7_Kewell » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:30 am wrote:
parchpea » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:42 pm wrote:Freshening up the forward line worked a treat really and Origi loves playing at Anfield. Shaqiri with a goal some nice tricks and free kick deliveries. This team can play in different ways short balls, long balls,counter attack and possession. It's this flexibility that makes this an exceptional team. Everton just couldn't cope.

Shaqiri had some nice moments, but none of them involved him tracking back.  Our midfield was wide open and much of it was down to gaps and mistakes from Shaq and Lallana.

I expect both to be moved on in the summer as there is daylight between them and our regular 11.

Fair point. I'm sure Klopp saw that too
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games