Javier mascherano - He is happy just to feel wanted

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:27 pm

Why is he cr.ap , ive never even heard of him or that were interested in him
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:41 am

Looks like Masha will be leaving - real shame.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/footbal....verpool

Liverpool talk with Internazionale over £25m sale of Javier Mascherano

Liverpool are in talks with Internazionale over the possible sale of Javier Mascherano after the Italian club made an approach for the midfielder. Roy Hodgson is believed to be ready to sell the Argentina captain at the right price to raise funds, after warning Liverpool supporters that several more signings are needed to lift the "doom and gloom" that enveloped the club last season.

Liverpool want at least £25m for Mascherano, who has made no secret of his desire to move to Inter and link up again with Rafael Benítez, Hodgson's predecessor as manager at Anfield. Mascherano's agent, Walter Tamer, recently said it was his client's "dream" to join the Serie A club and the approach had been anticipated.

Mascherano has been disillusioned at Liverpool for some time, having seen Benítez block a proposed move to Barcelona last summer. Hodgson reported last week that the 26-year-old had not responded to his telephone or text messages while on holiday following the World Cup. He had been keen to discuss the player's future.

The manager will have only a modest amount to spend on transfers unless he increases that budget through sales, meaning Mascherano's departure could suit both parties. Hodgson's funds look set to be swelled by the sale to Olympiakos of Albert Riera, who played no part in tonight's 0-0 draw with Grasshopper in a friendly in Switzerland because talks with the Greek club are ongoing.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:50 pm

better his saga ends soon rather than later... If he wants to go then he could feck off! Lets use the money to buy a decent replacement.
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Great player but if he does not want to be part of the best club in the world he deserves two words....F,UCK OFF!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:07 pm

Number 9 wrote:Great player but if he does not want to be part of the best club in the world he deserves two words....F,UCK OFF!

Pretty much.

It's a shame he's being such an idiot though, I still think he's underrated by most. I think we'll realise how much possession he won for us when he's gone - best midfield tackler in the world. I know some people thought Xabi wouldn't be a big loss and I don't think Masch will be quite as big a miss but he won't be easily replaced. Quality player, just a typical spoilt footballer.

I'd love to read that bit when he banged on about spending the whole day staring out of his tower at Insua who was staring out of the other tower.....that was mental!
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:34 pm

I think he's an awesome footballer. But if he wants to go, let him go.

We already kept him here last season when he wanted to leave last summer, so I think the time has come to sell, then try and replace
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge