Watford V Liverpool - EPL - 20th Dec K.O. 1.30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:01 am

Mikz » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:39 pm wrote:He should be inspiring a better performance than the last 3. at least look f*cking angry when we lose instead of walking about smiling like a *****

One or two of the players have let slip in recent interviews that he has a tendancy to lose his rag behind the scene's so I wouldn't worry too much about that. I suspect that smile of his was as phoney as our performance.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby eds » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:06 am

Garbage, absoulate garbage.

January can't come soon enough.

Make no mistake Klopp has a massive task rebuilding this club from the pits of s.h.it that we dragged into by the previous gimp.

The astronimical money we spent on Benteke, Lallana and Firmino alone is a f**king joke  :no
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby andy_g » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:29 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:01 am wrote:
Mikz » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:39 pm wrote:He should be inspiring a better performance than the last 3. at least look f*cking angry when we lose instead of walking about smiling like a *****

One or two of the players have let slip in recent interviews that he has a tendancy to lose his rag behind the scene's so I wouldn't worry too much about that. I suspect that smile of his was as phoney as our performance.

there was a monent in the match when he was giving moreno (i think) belters about delaying a throw in. there is also the classic episode that RBG has in his sig. for all the charm and bonhomie he shows in his press interviews i'm sure he's as good as giving the hairdryer treatment as much as that bloke that used to manage man utd was.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:17 pm

James Pearce confirms the Grujic deal is done. He'll be on Merseyside later this week. 5-year-deal. After Klopp phones him personally

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo ... t-10630630
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:44 pm

C-R » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:17 pm wrote:James Pearce confirms the Grujic deal is done. He'll be on Merseyside later this week. 5-year-deal. After Klopp phones him personally

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo ... t-10630630

"stay on until end of season"
Another "highly rated" youngster...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:20 pm

Had a day to think and its still one of the worst Liverpool performances I can remember.

I watch a lot of lower league football, not great players but generally you always come away knowing both teams have given everything and the outcome is decided on ability that day or a bit of luck.

To watch a Liverpool team turn up and put a shift in like that was sickening yesterday and I hope Klopp ripped into them, absolute disgrace.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Doeboy » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:59 pm

I predicted when Klopp arrived that this season we would get some terrific results/performances and some wretched ones and that is pretty much what is happening. I'm not too fussed about this season. Obviously top four would be brilliant but if it doesn't happen, not going to be gutted. Real time to judge is next season and I am pretty confident we are going to be a very different proposition next season
Doeboy

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:01 pm

parchpea » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:20 pm wrote:Had a day to think and its still one of the worst Liverpool performances I can remember.

I watch a lot of lower league football, not great players but generally you always come away knowing both teams have given everything and the outcome is decided on ability that day or a bit of luck.

To watch a Liverpool team turn up and put a shift in like that was sickening yesterday and I hope Klopp ripped into them, absolute disgrace.

Troy Deeney said on talk sport that from 1 to 11 they bullied us right across the park, he even said Skrtel went off because he didn't fancy it. There's no more a damning indictment than when fellow pro's make comments like that.
Bill Shankly famously broke up his 60's team after we were beaten by Watford in the F.A cup, I'd say that performance yesterday was even worse than that era ending capitulation back in 1969.
Gutless.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby devaney » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:24 pm

I suggested that our performance against bottom of the table Newcastle was as bad as our end of last season (when nothing was up for grabs) debacle against Stoke. Frankly this was worse and everybody including  Klopp have to accept resposibility. The guy is paid £7m a year so forgive me if I expect to see him getting the absolute best of the players available to him. We were pathetic. Tactically we failed miserably. Blaming Rogers for that performace smacks of desperation.

Four games on the bounce and we have been woeful. The early Kloppalution seems to have rapidly disappeared down the proverbial  khazi !! That was a bit tongue in cheek but am I really being unreasonable criticising the guy. I SIMPLY DON'T BELIEVE HE HAS GOT THE BEST OUT THE TEAM IN THE LAST FOUR GAMES !! Just my opinion.

Happy Christmas lads.

Wake me up after boxing day !!!  :(
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby eds » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:27 am

devaney » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:24 pm wrote:I suggested that our performance against bottom of the table Newcastle was as bad as our end of last season (when nothing was up for grabs) debacle against Stoke. Frankly this was worse and everybody including  Klopp have to accept resposibility. The guy is paid £7m a year so forgive me if I expect to see him getting the absolute best of the players available to him. We were pathetic. Tactically we failed miserably. Blaming Rogers for that performace smacks of desperation.

Four games on the bounce and we have been woeful. The early Kloppalution seems to have rapidly disappeared down the proverbial  khazi !! That was a bit tongue in cheek but am I really being unreasonable criticising the guy. I SIMPLY DON'T BELIEVE HE HAS GOT THE BEST OUT THE TEAM IN THE LAST FOUR GAMES !! Just my opinion.

Happy Christmas lads.

Yep it's not the players fault or the previous incumbent who brought them in.

Nope...... it's the guy who has been here for 9 weeks and hasn't had a single transfer window yet.

How dare he not win every single game with the world class players he has at his disposal?

How dare he not immediately turn over the fortunes of a club that has been languishing the last 25 years in the league.

Sack him. Bring back Rodgers!

:laugh:

:lookaround 

:help
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby devaney » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:42 am

eds » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:27 am wrote:
devaney » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:24 pm wrote:I suggested that our performance against bottom of the table Newcastle was as bad as our end of last season (when nothing was up for grabs) debacle against Stoke. Frankly this was worse and everybody including  Klopp have to accept resposibility. The guy is paid £7m a year so forgive me if I expect to see him getting the absolute best of the players available to him. We were pathetic. Tactically we failed miserably. Blaming Rogers for that performace smacks of desperation.

Happy Christmas lads.

Yep it's not the players fault or the previous incumbent who brought them in.

Nope...... it's the guy who has been here for 9 weeks and hasn't had a single transfer window yet.

How dare he not win every single game with the world class players he has at his disposal?

How dare he not immediately turn over the fortunes of a club that has been languishing the last 25 years in the league.

Perhaps you have a problem with basic English. What was so difficult to understand about "everybody including Klopp has to accept responsibility" ????? DID I SUGGEST THAT THE PROBLEMS WERE ALL DOWN TO KLOPP? No I didn't not for one minute but I am not simply going to jump on the smiley Klopp bus and congratulate him for doing a fantastic job when that isn't the case. During the last four games the football we have played has been as bad as anything I care to rember over the last 18 months.

So you are happy that Klopp got the best out of the team in the last four games? Well I'm absolutely fkg delighted for you !!

For the moment in Eds world the Kloppmeister is beyond criticism !! Just how long will that last ???
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:06 pm

devaney » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:24 pm wrote: am I really being unreasonable criticising the guy. I SIMPLY DON'T BELIEVE HE HAS GOT THE BEST OUT THE TEAM IN THE LAST FOUR GAMES !! Just my opinion.

Happy Christmas lads.

I don't think you're being "unreasonable" criticising Klopp after what we've seen in the last four games. With the players at his disposal I certainly expected better against the likes of Newcastle and Watford, perhaps tactically a manager with more experience in the English prem would have dealt differently with those two games (?) but as others have pointed out the fella's hardly had time to unpack his suitcase !

Although some of the optimism following Klopps arrival may have diminished and some like yourself are not completely unjustified in asking questions re our most recent performances, no manager is going to rebuild us overnight.  I think we have to keep faith  and accept that in all departments, regarding his own team and the English prem, it's a steep learning curve for Kloppo right now.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:12 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:01 pm wrote:
Troy Deeney said on talk sport that from 1 to 11 they bullied us right across the park, he even said Skrtel went off because he didn't fancy it. There's no more a damning indictment than when fellow pro's make comments like that.

The look on Deeneys' face when Skrtel went off spoke volumes, it bordered on a mixture of contempt and disbelief that Skrtel was "throwing in the towel"

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:32 pm

I tend to agree with Eds here, I think it's a bit harsh to start pointing the finger at Klopp, especially before he's even signed a single player. Yes the last 3 performances have been dire but this group has shown before that gutless capitulations are a part of their repertoire.
In a way I'm actually glad that Jurgen is getting to see what we all saw last year, after the performances against City, Chelsea and Southampton he must have been thinking to himself what's the problem? He must have been wondering how the hell Brendan managed to go on such a poor run with a squad as good as this, well now he knows.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:42 pm

I feel they were trying to impress JK at the start and now they are slowly getting back into their cacoons. Im glad JK is going through this phase with this pathetic bunch. Its a very good experience for him so he knows what changes need to be made.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games