Watford v Liverpool 24/11 15.00pm k.o.

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:08 pm

electrum » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:03 pm wrote:If people came on here to discuss and share viewpoints rather than acting like they are the next Pep/Klopp this place might actually garner more posts from members.
Nothing stifles discussion more than know alls

And nothing stifles more than constant negativity which this place is full of - people only post negative Sh*t now - guess the place got dragged down that much after Rafa left. It’s depressing as hell to come on after seeing the team win again to read nothing positive at all
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:09 pm

only me » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:06 pm wrote:
Lallana in Pyjamas » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:53 pm wrote:You only have to read what Klopp says about him and giving him a new contract , playing him when fit , keeping him as skipper - the signs are quite clearly there to see that Klopp rates Henderson

As for getting sent off - not the first Liverpool captain to do it and some did it plenty of times and in worst situations - his first yellow was never a yellow.

But we win , 13 games unbeaten , a little gap to Chelsea behind and keeping up with City - yet some will still bleat on about the midfield and Henderson- he did his job Today as did others. And he will go back into the team once available again

Klopp is wrong! His job isn't only to act as a stopper but to also make something positive with it...he clearly cant

Reckon Klopp is a touch more qualified than yourself to decide what’s right or wrong.
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:11 pm

Great result got the Reds, keeping pace with Citeh nicely! City’s goal difference overUnited is =36 after 13 games, basiy3 goals a game!

Onwards and upwards!
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pig Catcher » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:11 pm

Klopp out.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:12 pm

Calm down ladies

A tough match and a good three points. Watford away is a difficult fixture and Klopp has pulled another one out of the bag.  Next up, Neverton  :buttrock  :buttrock
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:18 pm

Yeah, I don't get the negativity. We won a tough match, I don't know what you people expect.

I blame City for this to be honest (and whoever is in charge of those FFP rules). They're setting the bar way too high, and people expect us to do the same. If City were out of the picture people wouldn't be moaning.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:20 pm

damjan193 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:18 pm wrote:Yeah, I don't get the negativity. We won a tough match, I don't know what you people expect.

I blame City for this to be honest (and whoever is in charge of those FFP rules). They're setting the bar way too high, and people expect us to do the same. If City were out of the picture people wouldn't be moaning.

Kopp has built us a title challenging side and I've never been happier  :buttrock
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:22 pm

7_Kewell » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:20 pm wrote:
damjan193 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:18 pm wrote:Yeah, I don't get the negativity. We won a tough match, I don't know what you people expect.

Kopp has built us a title challenging side and I've never been happier  :buttrock

Exactly - it’s great at the moment , defence is just outstanding right now and the attack is there for all to see - going to give it a right go
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:23 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:09 pm wrote:
only me » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:06 pm wrote:
Lallana in Pyjamas » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:53 pm wrote:You only have to read what Klopp says about him and giving him a new contract , playing him when fit , keeping him as skipper - the signs are quite clearly there to see that Klopp rates Henderson

As for getting sent off - not the first Liverpool captain to do it and some did it plenty of times and in worst situations - his first yellow was never a yellow.

But we win , 13 games unbeaten , a little gap to Chelsea behind and keeping up with City - yet some will still bleat on about the midfield and Henderson- he did his job Today as did others. And he will go back into the team once available again

Klopp is wrong! His job isn't only to act as a stopper but to also make something positive with it...he clearly cant

Reckon Klopp is a touch more qualified than yourself to decide what’s right or wrong.

love those type of comments...How many years it took Klopp to sign a world class keeper? Sign a LB? And many other decisions he was wrong about..Yes he is our manager yes he is one of the best their are and yes he can be wrong..Hendo is a mistake
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:31 pm

Well done Reds !! Excellent result at a tricky place. We had 7 shots on goal and scored 3 goals. Watford had 1 shot on goal. Watford started the day 10 points behind us. They are no mugs. Only one other team has put 3 goals past Watford this season !! Excellent team performance today. Just how good is VVD. Amazing goal by Trent. Fantastic ball from Firmino in the build up to Mo’s goal.

We’re 2 points behind a fkg team that simply buy results and some of you simply want to go out of your way to find something to moan about  :censored: There were lots of positives. Ffs try and enjoy them.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Santa » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:37 pm

I think it's a great results and keeping pace with City...I promise I can take another 25 one-nil win without moaning but c'mon this is definitely NOT one of Hendo's best game and many have called it. If you don't see it that way, then move on rather than coming here and claimed to be a know-it-all and calling others internet fans  :D  Your opinion don't make you more qualified or more right and whether Klopp played him or not, it don't mean he should be exempted from any criticism. Supported this team for close to 50 years now and near 15 years on this forum...I never knew coming here means I need to be a happy clappy fan or be called out by some superior football experts?

Anyhoo...I thot the first goal changed the complex of the game and the back line stood solid, so overall it must go down as a very good 3 points. Next Sunday, we go again  :buttrock
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:42 pm

Go and let him know that he made a mistake keeping as captain and also giving him a new contract and playing him all the time whilst we keep on winning each game - yep Klopp getting it all wrong
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:50 pm

Good win for us well played lads keeps up the pace with City. Glad Firmino scored he desperately needed a goal. Also nice to see Salah again on the scoresheet.
Well done to Trent aswel getting a goal on international duty and for us now.

Keep it going lads.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:55 pm

Spurs also doing us a bit of a favor now. Would prefer a draw obviously, but if one has to win I'd rather have Spurs win than Chelsea.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:42 pm wrote:Go and let him know that he made a mistake keeping as captain and also giving him a new contract and playing him all the time whilst we keep on winning each game - yep Klopp getting it all wrong

Did you criticise Hodgson?
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games