Liverpool Vs Watford 27/02 20:00 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Red Rum » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:13 pm

UvS xR4GEx » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:32 pm wrote:
Red Rum » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:46 pm wrote:Be cautious when we ask to see more of Origi in a red shirt folks, as he isn't consistently good. He was good last night,but we have too many great players who have "disappeared" in a lot of matches this season, including Salah.

Consistently playing well is the key to winning the league.
We all wanted to see Origi start the game after the last minute goal he scored against Everton... AND he stunk the place out against Burnley the game after. I'm sure we was 1-0 down before he was took off.

Sometimes the front three we normally play just can't break the opposition down and we could do with mixing it up a bit. Maybe Origi or Shaqiri could be the solution.
So who shall we play next match I wonder!?
Red Rum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:17 pm

Just flew back in from the game today and still buzzing  :nod . Had to bring the missus this time as the last time I brought her over was to a leeds match years ago so wasn't allowed go with the mates this time  :laugh:  We arrived in Liverpool about 2 o clock and she ends up walking into something and breaks her toe so instead of hitting the pubs for the build up we ended up in the Royal  :laugh: Spent 4 hours there before getting out to Anfield. We got there with time to spare so all's well that ends well I suppose.

Anyway the game itself was good and we were in top form but most of that was because they were rubbish. From the get go we were all over them and they couldn't live with us at all. Thought Mane played very well through the middle while Mo and Divvy worked hard in the wide positions but was really impressed with Fabinho and how much he has come on since I seen him in Dublin last August. Van Dijk just cannot be beaten in the air our end and couldn't be up their end either so got rewarded with 2 good goals. Everyone played well in fairness but last night was a real team performance.

At times though I thought we need to be a bit more direct rather than trying to ping it from wing to wing on the edge of their box. It kills our attacks so much because we are relying on to many passes to create something. Hardly a problem as we scored 5 but as I said they were very poor  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:45 am

That was a nice win.  :)
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games