Tottenham vs Liverpool 30/09 17:30 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:00 pm

The audio has been released. It seems like it was all Darren Englands fault. They check for the offside, lines are drawn and he says check complete off. And Dan Cooks says are you happy with that? The onfield decision was offside, and Darren England was yeah. Then I think it hits home that it's a mess up and Dan Cook asks for a delay with Michael Oliver, but Darren England just says its restarted there's nothing they can do now.

Not gonna lie the communication all sounded very unprofessional.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:05 pm

They just seem to be in too much of a rush, to be fair one of the officials repeatedly says Ollie delay the game, Ollie being Micheal Oliver the 4th official
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:38 pm

There was still a penalty for Gomez that was not checked well enough, Endo took a slap to the face and that was not looked at as well as the biased look for the Jones red. I think we need to hear more audio on those other blatant mistakes.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:25 am

The replay operator was the only one trying to tell them, delay the game you've screwed up.

The recording is all over the place, feels like they are not fully awake. They rushed it like as if they getting late for another money making gig, incompetent clowns.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Doeboy » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:18 pm

kazza » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:38 pm wrote:There was still a penalty for Gomez that was not checked well enough, Endo took a slap to the face and that was not looked at as well as the biased look for the Jones red. I think we need to hear more audio on those other blatant mistakes.

Thought it was a sure pen in real time but to be honest not as convinced after watching multiple replays.
Doeboy

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:21 pm

Jurgen talking about wanting a replay but the premier league are saying any idea of replaying the fixture is a complete non starter. Looks like we’ll just have to take it on the chin.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:42 pm

I can't see us getting anything out of this other than an "apology". For instance, if they did offer a replay or points then it'll open up all sorts of cases for them. They wouldn't want that so nothing will come out of this. Fekin incompetent c'nts.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:07 pm

The one thing we got out of the game was witnessing the Thermopylaen resistance of the lads. Really was inspiring.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:39 pm

I personally don’t want points or a replay, I want accountability from the officials. I want idiotic mistakes like these ( and there are plenty) to be punished. I want the cost of these mistakes to be great on their careers not just a slap on the wrist. If their careers were on the line they’d be more careful. If we got that, I’d say it would be a win. We are a good team this year and we are right on track, we can make up the difference, assuming the officials officiate properly. That was the only way spurs were going to beat us.

The match was full of poor decisions, Jones will miss three matches and Jota one match, so those poor decisions have a residue that lasts longer than the actual match. The goal was blown up by bein sports and wouldn’t have been a thing had that not happened, only now we see lines were actually drawn by VAR but no one ever saw them. That means they tried to hide what happened and you can be certain that it has probably happened previously on many occasions and we as fans aaaaanever knew about it. The referees act as a union protecting themselves at the expense of sporting integrity. Referees should be an after thought, not the main event. There are too many average referees changing outcomes of matches and they are rewarded rather than punished. The referee Hooper is a fat fecker and a poor ref, surely there is better out there than him.

Do I think there will be any positive outcome from all this? Absolutely not, it will be business as usual from some very average and untalented referees.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:23 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:05 pm wrote:They just seem to be in too much of a rush, to be fair one of the officials repeatedly says Ollie delay the game, Ollie being Micheal Oliver the 4th official

Oli is NOT Micheal Oliver but Oli Kahout, the VAR Hub operator who was sitting in West London

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/meet-replay-operator-oli-who-27839180
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:29 pm

kazza » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:38 pm wrote:There was still a penalty for Gomez that was not checked well enough, Endo took a slap to the face and that was not looked at as well as the biased look for the Jones red. I think we need to hear more audio on those other blatant mistakes.

Exact foul that got Virgil sent off, remember? Although not the last man but still goal scoring opportunity and inside the box iirc

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:33 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:21 pm wrote:Jurgen talking about wanting a replay but the premier league are saying any idea of replaying the fixture is a complete non starter. Looks like we’ll just have to take it on the chin.

Points were already lost, just let it go. We will NOT be getting any replay as that will be like opening a can of worms. I don't support a replay because that might ended up having teams playing 50+ games every season from every refereeing mistakes...however we need to exert maximum amount of pressure to make sure we don't fall victim the next time City drop points again

That said, Klopp calling for a replay is pure dumb shit move...instead of the club getting sympathy and support, we are now being widely ridiculed. Instead of having referees thinking thrice on their next bias decisions, we are in danger of having the entire refereeing community ganging up against us going forward. Klopp need to watch his words very carefully

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:58 am

Santa » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:33 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:21 pm wrote:Jurgen talking about wanting a replay but the premier league are saying any idea of replaying the fixture is a complete non starter. Looks like we’ll just have to take it on the chin.

Points were already lost, just let it go. We will NOT be getting any replay as that will be like opening a can of worms. I don't support a replay because that might ended up having teams playing 50+ games every season from every refereeing mistakes...however we need to exert maximum amount of pressure to make sure we don't fall victim the next time City drop points again

That said, Klopp calling for a replay is pure dumb shit move...instead of the club getting sympathy and support, we are now being widely ridiculed. Instead of having referees thinking thrice on their next bias decisions, we are in danger of having the entire refereeing community ganging up against us going forward. Klopp need to watch his words very carefully

My guess is they are already going to gang up on us, they tried to sweep it under the carpet but it all blew up in their faces and they were made to look amateurish and incompetent, they won’t like that one bit. I think their decision to keep the Jones red was political as it was not a red card offense.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:17 am

I reckon it was very silly Klopp even saying that about a replay.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:19 am

The Jones RC wasn’t an obvious error so I don’t buy into the conspiracy theory.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games