Tottenham v LIVERPOOL Sun 22nd Oct 4.00pm KO

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Franky000 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:31 pm

johnbarnes » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:02 pm wrote:

Gutted, I think the word is...
---
Until we all accept that FSG are at the root cause of what is happening on the pitch re; personnel then this will just be our future for seasons to come.
The very fact that the manager states that "If I was on the pitch, the first goal would not have happened." speaks alarming truth that has already been said countless times in the boardroom and meetings. But now it has spilled into the media for translation and interpretation.
---
Who will go first?
Klopp because he ultimately concedes to an unchangeable situation...
Or will FSG cave in and cash in?
---
One can't polish a turd.

Yep, too long we've been brainwashed into this ''we don't have to spend big to be successful'' mentality propagated by the hierarchy. FSG will not cave in unless pressured - a resistance from the fans is what's needed urgently unless we want to try and polish the same turd over and over. Not pressurised into providing funds, but into pi**ing the f*ck off. Why are fans so apathetic? This season is the time to take action as once klopp is made the inevitable scapegoat we'll be back to square one.
Franky000

Postby redshade » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:52 am

Last season against the top 6 we were top of that "Mini league".

This season so far...

Played- 4
Won-1
D-1
Lost-2
For-5
Against-9
Pts- 4/12

Early days but not looking good at the moment.

Arsenal W 4-0
City L 5-0
Manure D 0-0
Spurs L 4-1
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby maguskwt » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:47 am

Liverpool have conceded 15 goals away from home, the most in the Premier League this season and three more than bottom club Crystal Palace.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:53 am

Franky000 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 pm wrote:

---
Until we all accept that FSG are at the root cause of what is happening on the pitch re; personnel then this will just be our future for seasons to come.
The very fact that the manager states that "If I was on the pitch, the first goal would not have happened." speaks alarming truth that has already been said countless times in the boardroom and meetings. But now it has spilled into the media for translation and interpretation.
---
Who will go first?
---
One can't polish a turd.

Yep, too long we've been brainwashed into this ''we don't have to spend big to be successful'' mentality propagated by the hierarchy. FSG will not cave in unless pressured - a resistance from the fans is what's needed urgently unless we want to try and polish the same turd over and over. Not pressurised into providing funds, but into pi**ing the f*ck off. Why are fans so apathetic? This season is the time to take action as once klopp is made the inevitable scapegoat we'll be back to square one.

That is just non-sense...when the owners are willing to sanction a 60 million CB and yet you don't bring in any new CB's because that 60 million CB transfer fell through, then that is the fault of peopl in charge of procuring players, the scouts, the manager and the executives. Not the fault of owners.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:59 am

Franky000 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 pm wrote:

---
---
Who will go first?
---
One can't polish a turd.

Why are they the root cause? they have given the green light to buy whatever we want and Klopp decided not to ,it's that simple. If Klopp thinks that Lovern and Migs and Hendo and Moreno and Gomez and Can are the best he can get then i'm afraid FSG can't help...Klopp decision in pre-season can't be masked by FSG out campaign this time i'm afraid....Their is no reason why Robertson isn't playing ,their is no reason why Lovern is still here ,no reason why Migs/Karius are the only options ,why Gomez/Trent are starters at this stage of their careers ,Why Hendo/Can/Jiji keep playing the MF role day in day out...Sorry this has nothing to do with limited funds ..It's all about a manager that thinks he can "Fix" problem of player quality with superior tactics...It doesn't work like this...Lovren will always be Lovren and Migs/Moreno/Hendo will always be themselves..decent Mid/bottom table players with a clear glass ceiling above their heads ,that can't be broken by training or tactics...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Franky000 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:27 pm

The problems extend beyond just this past transfer window though. Our business model is not conducive to winning trophies. They’ve balanced the books, yes, and stopped us from going bust, but it’s time for them to sell up so we can move onto the next level. Their intentions were never more than making a tidy profit from a popular world wide brand, sweeping in like vultures when we were at our lowest ebb
Franky000

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:44 pm

The owners turned down a 150m euro's for Coutinho, broke the club transfer record to sign Salah, broke it again signing Keita and were prepared to break it for a third time in one summer to bring Van Dijk here. Blaming them is ridiculous.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:49 pm

I heard FSG demolished a children's hospital and forced the kids build the new stand to save money....
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:54 pm

7_Kewell » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:49 am wrote:I heard FSG demolished a children's hospital and forced the kids build the new stand to save money....

That's the tories mate not FSG
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:23 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:44 am wrote:The owners turned down a 150m euro's for Coutinho, broke the club transfer record to sign Salah, broke it again signing Keita and were prepared to break it for a third time in one summer to bring Van Dijk here. Blaming them is ridiculous.

Spot on!
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby algymoon » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:28 pm

This the reality of the Nutcase's style of play and his beloved duds, whom in his eyes are top players!
The likes of Firmino, both CBs, both keepers, Klavan,  and so many useless below average players ought to have kicked out of LFC in summer only for this mental case of a manager.

He and his whole coaching staffs out be sacked on spot, that IF we have a f*cking decent club's owner.
The new whipping boys will soon join their neighbour Everton at the bottom of the league, both clubs are now in deep Sh*t!
How many times we have said that those useless players along with their nutcase manager will not do f*ck all!

If we have a decent club's owner, they really should get an English manager like Burnley manager to steady the sinking ship, all the talks about shitty Rafa who was the main instigator for LFC steady decline over the past 8 or 9 years, he another stupid and nutcase like the f*cking Kloop, who does apprears to know his end is near at LFC, just hear his useless remarks about yesterday's disgraceful result.

SACK THIS FUCKINHG NUTCASAE
algymoon

Postby Franky000 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:37 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:44 am wrote:The owners turned down a 150m euro's for Coutinho, broke the club transfer record to sign Salah, broke it again signing Keita and were prepared to break it for a third time in one summer to bring Van Dijk here. Blaming them is ridiculous.

what’s our average net spend per year since 2010?
Franky000

Postby devaney » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:27 pm

About £190m net spend since 2010. Less than £30m a year.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby johnbarnes » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:23 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:44 pm wrote:The owners turned down a 150m euro's for Coutinho, broke the club transfer record to sign Salah, broke it again signing Keita and were prepared to break it for a third time in one summer to bring Van Dijk here. Blaming them is ridiculous.

You're appreciating the full picture IMO.
1. They turned down the sale of PC because they know he's worth more in the current market. So it's a case of when not if PC leaves...
2. FSG have not bought Keita - they have put in place a down payment only. Do you think FSG will fork our 60M next summer if Keita has a broken leg?
3. There is enough of a whiff out there to suggest that FSG bottled the Van Dijk move because of how much it was going to cost.
The spin and media was swift and the rest is history...
---
Now here is where I will contradict myself.  :eyebrow
FSG are good business people and their best work has been on the infrastructure within the club.
If they just bankrolled the manager 300M over a 5 year period and allow the managerial staff to utilise the budget wisely I don't think we could ever or should blame FSG. But we know this is not the case and it is quite clear to see not only on Klopp's face during yesterdays game, but through most of his time here that his arms are being tied financially.
---
FSG should just keep to their business of running the club and allow the manager to keep to his business of building a team.
I truly believe this is how success will be gained.
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby johnbarnes » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:43 pm

---
---
Who will go first?
---
One can't polish a turd.
[/quote]

Yep, too long we've been brainwashed into this ''we don't have to spend big to be successful'' mentality propagated by the hierarchy. FSG will not cave in unless pressured - a resistance from the fans is what's needed urgently unless we want to try and polish the same turd over and over. Not pressurised into providing funds, but into pi**ing the f*ck off. Why are fans so apathetic? This season is the time to take action as once klopp is made the inevitable scapegoat we'll be back to square one.[/quote]

YEP! Or at least give Klopp the funds needed to compete of a period of time

That is just non-sense...when the owners are willing to sanction a 60 million CB and yet you don't bring in any new CB's because that 60 million CB transfer fell through, then that is the fault of peopl in charge of procuring players, the scouts, the manager and the executives. Not the fault of owners.[/quote]

But yourself and others are not contemplating the possibility that FSG are, have and will continue to play a smarter game. They play Chess while the rest of us play Checkers...
E.G. DO YOU really think that a professional manager being paid 7M per year can not see the frailties of his team? This would be bizarre and extremely naive.
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games