Swansea V Liverpool 22/01 20:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:55 pm

Bottom of the table, Worst home record in the league and Salah has almost outscored their whole team twice over  :down:  Same old story with us struggling against a side that parks it up.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:55 pm

Klopp failed in preparing the team tonight..they were all off and not focused... What stood up was how poor Gomez is in supporting on the right side..Every ball to him was a waste..Mane and Gini were the poorest..Ox should have stayed..I wish this game would serve as a Wake up call for Klopp and he will sign a creative Mahrez..
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:55 pm

Mikz » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:52 pm wrote:We missed couts hope you can see that klopp

We've done this plenty of time with Coutinho
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:56 pm

Pathetic performance!!and Firmino how the hell do you miss that?

I can't be bothered to even discuss how god awful that was. What do you expect when you sell your best player, make a player who won't sign a contract captain, and players getting unsettled with talks of big moves..

I hate January as a Liverpool fan.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby ethanr » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:56 pm

Very poor game. That's our strongest side, and we genuinely didn't deserve to win that game. Not sure how we haven't scored at the end there- luck certainly played it's part, but we did absolutely nothing to win that game.

Very poor, and very disappointing way to end our undefeated streak. Only possible bright side is that maybe this will force our hand in the market, as it seems like we're happy with what we have at the moment.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby redshade » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:00 pm

ethanr » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:56 pm wrote:Very poor game. That's our strongest side, and we genuinely didn't deserve to win that game. Not sure how we haven't scored at the end there- luck certainly played it's part, but we did absolutely nothing to win that game.

Very poor, and very disappointing way to end our undefeated streak. Only possible bright side is that maybe this will force our hand in the market, as it seems like we're happy with what we have at the moment.

Could be a blessing in disguise. Our shooting at times is very poor we need to take a more powerful shot at times instead of a tame one. Also when we do need to place the ball we hoof it waay over the bar.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Mikz » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:00 pm

only me » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:55 pm wrote:Klopp failed in preparing the team tonight..they were all off and not focused... What stood up was how poor Gomez is in supporting on the right side..Every ball to him was a waste..Mane and Gini were the poorest..Ox should have stayed..I wish this game would serve as a Wake up call for Klopp and he will sign a creative Mahrez..

:nod well said.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:03 pm

I can't believe Firmino and Lallana at the end there, how did they manage to fvcking butcher that chance? That should have been a goal.
Getting beat by the bottom of the league a week after beating the team at the top  :no
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:04 pm

Just absolutely sick after that. Wtf is it with us ? Do we not want top 4 or something.
Credit to Swansea though as they played their socks off and really stuck to their game plan.  We just have to suck it up and keep telling ourselves we are better without a creative player like the one we sold and don't need to replace.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:04 pm

We are back as the laughing stock of the league!
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:09 pm

7_Kewell » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:55 pm wrote:
Mikz » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:52 pm wrote:We missed couts hope you can see that klopp

We clearly lacked creativity there tonight, things got so bad our CB's were acting as deep lying playmakers, they were the ones trying to thread through balls through! As someone has said the really worrying thing is that was probably the best XI we have on our books atm and they were comfortably beaten by the team who are rock bottom.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:11 pm

7_Kewell » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:55 pm wrote:

I agree we've done this many times when he was playing. Coutinho wasn't a massive game changer like Suarez was.
We need a ruthless striker upfront our shooting is very poor at times.
Ings should have blitz the ball in the corner but it just seemed like a pass back to the keeper.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby aCe' » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:21 pm

Happens when the side doesnt have more than 1 or 2 top quality players. We play a team game and the side wasnt well prepared for the game and that includes Klopp. Even his changes during the game failed to make a difference; if anything, he nullified any threat Mane and Ox posed by playing them so wide out without bringing on a Solanke or a target for any potential crosses.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Klopptomaniac » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:23 pm

red till i die!! » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:04 pm wrote:Just absolutely sick after that. Wtf is it with us ? Do we not want top 4 or something.
Credit to Swansea though as they played their socks off and really stuck to their game plan.  We just have to suck it up and keep telling ourselves we are better without a creative player like the one we sold and don't need to replace.

Yes we want 4th, the problem is we don't seem to want more
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:24 pm

Klopp looks Exhausted, angry, frustrated, upset. He looks like he's running out of answers for these teams that play ultra defensive and steal results.

As soon as Swansea scored we had mentally lost that game. It's nowhere near good enough.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games