NORWICH VS LIVERPOOL September 29, 2012 15.00 GMT

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby kartiek » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:50 pm

good first half. Sterling's been a bit quiet today. Suso's looked good with his touches and passing, but a bit slow, maybe tired.

Stevie G and Reina both had moments where they could've gifted Norwich an equalizer, but they've been good otherwise.
kartiek

Postby RedAnt » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:50 pm

Octsky » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:47 pm wrote:allen, sahin playing really well in midfield.
and we have a player like suso who can pass and dribble.
u rarely get a player like that.

The kids too. Kinda suprised Kenny, with his approach, didn't look to the youngesters more. Coulda saved his tenure.

Great stuff all over. Agger is playing well. Gerrards controlling things. Suarez is looking hungry and sharp. Wouldn't be suprised if he got five or six today.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby tubby » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:53 pm

RedAnt » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:50 pm wrote:
Octsky » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:47 pm wrote:allen, sahin playing really well in midfield.

The kids too. Kinda suprised Kenny, with his approach, didn't look to the youngesters more. Coulda saved his tenure.

Great stuff all over. Agger is playing well. Gerrards controlling things. Suarez is looking hungry and sharp. Wouldn't be suprised if he got five or six today.

I don't think Kenny using the kids more alone would have helped. Rogers style of play is miles ahead of the kind of football we were playing under Kenny. It was like Newcastle old.

But I'm really impressed today. Not only are we getting a lot of posession but we are MAKING CHANCES... and taking them.

Where's Hustler? He's usually moaning right about now.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kartiek » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:54 pm

I hate to get my hopes up. I've been overly pessimistic of late. We've even squandered 2-0 leads before. The way our luck has been going, the opposition score in the first 3 minutes of the second half.

There's one thing I noticed in the play today, a lot more long balls from us, and of course, a change in formation to 4-4-2 as well. Is that our away tactic now?
kartiek

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:55 pm

tubby » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:53 pm wrote:

I don't think Kenny using the kids more alone would have helped. Rogers style of play is miles ahead of the kind of football we were playing under Kenny. It was like Newcastle old.

But I'm really impressed today. Not only are we getting a lot of posession but we are MAKING CHANCES... and taking them.

Where's Hustler? He's usually moaning right about now.

real signs of progress on the field, even when the results weren't going our way the team looked better than it did last season.  A couple of good players in Jan and we'll be knocking on the door of the top 4  :nod
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Excellent first half.

Suarez, Suso and Sahin, wow.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Raoul » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:57 pm

Finally home, sounds like I've missed a great first half. Anyone got a sopcast stream working or are they all down?
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:57 pm

Easy... baby steps 7Kewell. Our squad still has some ways to go before pushing for 4th.. but the foundations are being laid so I'm pleased for that.
real signs of progress on the field, even when the results weren't going our way the team looked better than it did last season.  A couple of good players in Jan and we'll be knocking on the door of the top 4  :no

Anyone know how long Suso and Sterling have on their contracts?
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:00 pm

More of the same in the second half please.  :buttrock
RedAnt

Postby laurence_2k2 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:01 pm

great performance at last few things going our way.......sopcast seems to be down again ffs anyone else got problems?
The Rafalution Continues!
laurence_2k2

Postby RedAnt » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:03 pm

Raoul » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:57 pm wrote:Finally home, sounds like I've missed a great first half. Anyone got a sopcast stream working or are they all down?

These at the top worked when I checked, but seemed laggy.
RedAnt

Postby damjan193 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Sahin!
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby RedAnt » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Woohooo!
RedAnt

Postby RedAnt » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:06 pm

RedAnt » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:03 pm wrote:
Raoul » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:57 pm wrote:Finally home, sounds like I've missed a great first half. Anyone got a sopcast stream working or are they all down?

These at the top worked when I checked, but seemed laggy.

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?mat ... art=sports
RedAnt

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:09 pm

Norwich are getting into our box way too often.
maypaxvobiscum

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games