NORWICH VS LIVERPOOL September 29, 2012 15.00 GMT

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby LFC1990 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:28 pm

The Hustler » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:15 pm wrote:
ethanr » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:49 pm wrote:Mike Jones is the ref.  We have 1 draw and 4 losses in the 5 games he has been the ref, including our 4-0 loss to spurs last year where we got 2 red cards, and our beach ball game at sunderland.

It'd be nice if for once the refs started feel in bad for all the Sh*t we're dealing with and give us a break, instead of screwing us further.

Thats it, start blaming the refs

Sorry a penalty on Suarez in the last game not given. Who should we blame

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:13 pm

LFC1990 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:28 pm wrote:
The Hustler » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:15 pm wrote:
ethanr » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:49 pm wrote:Mike Jones is the ref.  We have 1 draw and 4 losses in the 5 games he has been the ref, including our 4-0 loss to spurs last year where we got 2 red cards, and our beach ball game at sunderland.

It'd be nice if for once the refs started feel in bad for all the Sh*t we're dealing with and give us a break, instead of screwing us further.

Sorry a penalty on Suarez in the last game not given. Who should we blame

The only thing i don't understand why Refs which are grossly mistaken in their decision ,aren't punished ,relegated to ref lower devision matches...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby The Hustler » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:49 pm

A 2-1 win tommorow reds please!

If we cant beat this lot, we may as well pack it all in. I will be watching.
The Hustler
LFC Advanced Member

Postby lakes10 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:58 pm

well the next 3 games are all must wins, no if or buts, we need max points, no point coming away from a game say "wow look how much of the ball we had and all the chances we had" if we dont win.

1-4 to us.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:36 am

The Hustler » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:15 am wrote:

Wasn't blaming the refs, just pointing out some facts (something we don't see a whole of from some posters), and commenting that we never seem to get preferred treatment from a ref who screws us before.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby alwayslfc » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:39 am

First the good news. The tiki taka football ie long possessions, attacking football, multiple passes etc are well in place and we are almost playing to what BR wants.

The bad news is, we struggle with scoring. The Man U game epitomised our PL performance so far, long spells of attacking and possession, struggle to score and the opponents though had much less possession still managed to get the 3pts. My main criticism of BR is, why did he let Carroll leave without replacement?

FSG are losing my respect because they didn't invest heavily to support their man in BR. Now we have a thin squad and we're calling up the boys to help out. How many PL sides are doing that except us? This reminds me a bit of the last days of Hitler when he was calling the Hitler Youth to fight the invading allies, we're bit like that now. Thanks to FSG. Forget about them building a new stadium, if they can't even come out with the funds to sign that much needed proven scorer, how can you expect them to build a new stadium? Liverpool's future is not bright under them, a mid table side at best.

Against Norwich, yes, it's another must win game, but what's the point of playing fluid attacking football if you cannot score more than your opponents and win the b.loody game? Maybe BR should change to Houllier's tactics a bit ie just play to win regardless of how boring or defensive the football was and won many games  we did under him though the football were mostly not really exciting to watch.

Please Reds, go and beat Norwich for the sake of all of us fans because we've not had a PL win for a long time, I think the last was the 4-1 thrashing of Chelsea at home in May.
alwayslfc

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:40 am

ethanr » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:36 pm wrote:
The Hustler » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:15 am wrote:

Wasn't blaming the refs, just pointing out some facts (something we don't see a whole of from some posters), and commenting that we never seem to get preferred treatment from a ref who screws us before.

Are you saying that a ref who had screwed us before should take retrospective action by screwing the next opposition whom we play against?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby ethanr » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:19 am

That's exactly what I'm saying.

No, that's not what I'm saying, but that's what seems to happen to many clubs.  I'm just saying that when a ref screws up on a decision with us, that same ref tends to screw up again for us in a fixture soon after that.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:25 am

ethanr » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:19 am wrote:That's exactly what I'm saying.

No, that's not what I'm saying, but that's what seems to happen to many clubs.  I'm just saying that when a ref screws up on a decision with us, that same ref tends to screw up again for us in a fixture soon after that.

I understand. But don't you think that we should be able to beat our opponents in such a manner that it renders it insignificant however the ref chooses to screw us? I feel that there's been too many instances where the ref has been blamed for our defeat when the team itself could have done better.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Kenny Kan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:06 am

Sahin & Suso to start.

Agger is fit.

----------------------Reina

wisdom------skertel-------Agger--------Johnson

------------------------Allen
-------------Gerrard---------Sahin

------Suso----------Suarez--------sterling
Last edited by Kenny Kan on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC1990 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:07 am

I wouldnt start suso. Hes a very exciting player but bring him on with 25 minutes to go give  him some minutes and bed him into the side gently and slowly.

LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC1990 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:38 am

Enrique out according to his Twitter. Courtesy of "the return of  HAS"

LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby the return of HAS » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:43 am

Sahin was bought for the first 11 so I can’t see him not starting this one with Shelvey suspended and having put in two impressive back to back appearances. Suso was only on the bench against WBA so I assume he was held back so he can start in place of Borini today. If Agger isn’t fit to start it has to be Coates over Carragher. The only other question mark is whether to leave Johnson at leftback and bring in Wisdom on the right or move Johnson to the right and play Robinson.
"We’ve got a lot of Cockneys in the team, but really, it doesn’t matter where they’re from – we’re all playing for Liverpool.” Robbie Fowler
the return of HAS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:43 am

Pepe

Wisdom
Skittles
Agger
Johnson

Allen
Gerrard
Sahin

Suso
Suarez
Sterling
Benny The Noon

Postby the return of HAS » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:48 am

Yes Benny that is the rumoured team from yesterday although it might make sense to be careful with Agger and play Coates instead.
"We’ve got a lot of Cockneys in the team, but really, it doesn’t matter where they’re from – we’re all playing for Liverpool.” Robbie Fowler
the return of HAS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games