Postby NANNY RED » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:06 pm

ERM WE HAVE A GAME ON THURSDAY  ???

"Hodgson is boosted by the return of Danish midfielder Christian Poulsen"

FOL
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby napolisupporter » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:26 pm

Hi there! I'm a Naples Fun! I just want to give you my personal welcome to our city. It will be my pleasure to have you as my guest for a Pizza after the match......I will be in Liverpool for the return match as well!
One suggestion.....pay attention to Cavani, Hamsik and Lavezzi.....
napolisupporter

Postby rocky29 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:31 pm

napolisupporter wrote:Hi there! I'm a Naples Fun! I just want to give you my personal welcome to our city. It will be my pleasure to have you as my guest for a Pizza after the match......I will be in Liverpool for the return match as well!

watch out for benny drama queen and bigmick butterbean both very dangerous.
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:35 pm

napolisupporter wrote:Hi there! I'm a Naples Fun! I just want to give you my personal welcome to our city. It will be my pleasure to have you as my guest for a Pizza after the match......I will be in Liverpool for the return match as well!

i WAS GONNA COME AN SEE YOU BUT IVE DECIDED TO ORDER PIZZHUT INSTEAD, THEY DO CHICKEN WINGS AND GARLIC BREAD AN ALL.

I Like that Hamsik lad .good player .
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:02 am

btw for anyone going out there I heard 1 easyjet flight for tomorrow has been cancelled - 12:30 I think?
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:47 am

bavlondon wrote:btw for anyone going out there I heard 1 easyjet flight for tomorrow has been cancelled - 12:30 I think?

Bav stick thay OTK .LODS GOIN ON THERR
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:28 am

Duo ruled out of Napoli clash

Roy Hodgson has revealed that both Glen Johnson and Daniel Agger have been ruled out of Liverpool's Europa League clash with Napoli on Thursday evening.

The defensive duo missed the Merseyside derby defeat at the weekend through injury and the boss admitted they will not be on the plane to Italy.

Hodgson told Liverpoolfc.tv: "After being injured, Agger is now sick, so he has ruled himself out.

"Dirk Kuyt has a wicked ankle injury. Everyone tells me it looks worse than it really is and I certainly hope that is the case because it does not look good. It is still very badly swollen.

"Christian Poulsen has recovered and is okay.

"Glen Johnson is still out injured but I saw he is running today and I would hope he would be back in training when we return on Friday. So he's not ruled out for Sunday - but is for Thursday."

Hodgson also confirmed that he will shuffle his pack for the trip to Naples ahead of Sunday's crunch Barclays Premier League clash with Blackburn.

He added: "I'll leave some players out that's for sure. Some of the more important senior players won't travel because their participation on Sunday is going to be so important to us.

"It's not just a question of playing three matches in a week it's also a question of injury. I don't think our squad is so strong that I can afford to risk them. But it'll still be a strong team we put out there and I think it's a chance for some players who have been on the fringes, like David Ngog and others like Ryan Babel who has had very few changes.

"It's yet another opportunity for these players to blast their way into the team and force me to look at them in a different light, to make sure they are players that are first on the list and not down the pecking order."

So it looks like no Stevie or Fernando then an all
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TarnRed » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:58 am

Squad for tomorrows game:

Reina, Jones, Hansen, Konchesky, Aurelio, Kyrgiakos, Skrtel, Wilson, Carragher, Kelly, Spearing, Poulsen, Shelvey, Maxi, Babel, Jovanovic, Pacheco, Eccleston, Cole, Ngog

Can't see Wilson, Eccleston or Pacheco getting a start or a bench spot as they all played the full 90 minutes in the ressies 3-3 draw with Blackburn last night.

No Lucas either, oh good lookes like he's been rested aswell. :suspect:
TarnRed

Postby The Raven » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:01 am

One suggestion pay attention to..........erm..........well.........ok.............i give up
The Raven

Postby Thewaykokid » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:01 am

feckin ridiculous this is pretty much the last trophy left we can win and we put out that dribble...........speechless
If you can't amaze people with your intelligence, try confusing them with your :censored: :)
Thewaykokid

Postby napolisupporter » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:33 am

Hi again......I have seen the team that mr Hodgson will use for tomorrow....where are Torres and Gerrard?
Have a look to our best player: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHKSDP1enMU
See you in Naples! If you will be there write me an email so we can have a dinner togheter :;):
napolisupporter

Postby stmichael » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:35 am

4-0 napoli.

and the sad thing is, it won't even bother me
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby jacdaniel » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:39 am

I really hope Shelvey gets a game.  Ive been dying to see him in action.

ill say 2 - 0 to Napoli.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:20 am

Andrew_Heaton

Apparently, No Dalglish on club flight to Napoli, Hodgson's request, still trying to verify it.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:53 pm

bavlondon wrote:Andrew_Heaton

Apparently, No Dalglish on club flight to Napoli, Hodgson's request, still trying to verify it.

why would he request he not go?? what does it matter?

unless dalglish was due to have a meeting with a new manager  :wwww  :D  :D
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - Games