NAPOLI VS LIVERPOOL - thursday 21st october 18.00 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby tubby » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:04 am

There are gangs of home fans going around looking for Liverpool fans apparently.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:14 am

to be honest, i actually think roy is being quite sensible here. we're in a reasonable position in the group with 4 points from 2 games, we need another 6 points from 4 games to get through and even we should be capable of that. the game against blackburn really is a must win, for the team because we desperately need points and confidence, and for roy because he knows that his job hangs on that game.

so he wants to keep the best players fresh and safe for the league game to maximise the chances of a win. i think its the right way to go about it.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:46 am

Andy ,i disagree mate with the Squad hes taken  there, its an embarresment, we have got a name in Europe mate ,we are Liverpool , we havnt qualified from the group yet and until its 100 per cent we have to take and play our best players , That Napoli are no easy time,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:49 am

bavlondon wrote:There are gangs of home fans going around looking for Liverpool fans apparently.

there was a stabbing last night   :down:
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TarnRed » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:55 am

Redman in wales wrote:
bavlondon wrote:There are gangs of home fans going around looking for Liverpool fans apparently.

there was a stabbing last night   :down:

:censored: cowards. Typical greasy wops. :angry:
TarnRed

Postby napolisupporter » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:11 am

...regarding yesterday night.....we have few stupid supporters that do not know what is the respect. Sorry for them.
Have a look to the REAL naples supporters! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjsIgK5yE6Q&feature=related

What do you think?? :;):
napolisupporter

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:12 am

Hope our fans are alright , got a text early hours this mornin from one of the lads over there , Not nice at all.over there he said  them Napoli fans are kicking off on any Red they see woman an all . shower of ba,stards
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby napolisupporter » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:21 am

Sorry again on behalf of all the Naples citizens(most of them honest and fair people)....onestly I have heard about just few fights and 3 injured....but this  is enought to be ashamed of this situation.
I'm a great fan...not a violent! I really hope to enjoy a big football game. I renew my invitation for a pizza after the match to all the Liverpool fans.
napolisupporter

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:34 am

NANNY RED wrote:Hope our fans are alright , got a text early hours this mornin from one of the lads over there , Not nice at all.over there he said  them Napoli fans are kicking off on any Red they see woman an all . shower of ba,stards

They're ultras remember. Not so ultra on away days though....
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:41 am

NANNY RED wrote:Andy ,i disagree mate with the Squad hes taken  there, its an embarresment, we have got a name in Europe mate ,we are Liverpool , we havnt qualified from the group yet and until its 100 per cent we have to take and play our best players , That Napoli are no easy time,

understand completely where you're coming from, nan. its just that right now we are in such deep shít in the league that i think we need to do everything we can to get points on the board there. it would be great to fly the flag and take our marquee players over there, but things being the way they are we'd still probably lose anyway. lets look after our top players and get some points on the board in the league. hopefully then when things are looking up and we have a bit of confidence again we can start to turn heads in europe again.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:44 am

4-1 to Napoli.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:44 am

my dilema is as follows...

1. stay at home and watch the match on me big telly, get frustrated as fuk at the tactics and lack of passion and the fact Napoli will stick 3+ goals in against us, then listen to Hodgson waffle about how good we were but if ManU want to they can have Torres and gerrard blah blah blah
Kick the cat, smack the wife and go to bed.

2. Go to my local for their 'Curry special night', £5.50 for a home made Beef madras, onion bargee, naan bread and rice and a few pints of handpull beer, sit and enjoy the pub quiz with friends and family , and fuk the football tonight.

hmmmm
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:45 am

crim cram wrote:I wonder how much leaving out Gerrard and Torres will really matter.  Both have looked poor, it won't make a difference in the result.

Gerrard has been our best player this season.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:58 am

Lee J wrote:my dilema is as follows...

1. stay at home and watch the match on me big telly, get frustrated as fuk at the tactics and lack of passion and the fact Napoli will stick 3+ goals in against us, then listen to Hodgson waffle about how good we were but if ManU want to they can have Torres and gerrard blah blah blah
Kick the cat, smack the wife and go to bed.

2. Go to my local for their 'Curry special night', £5.50 for a home made Beef madras, onion bargee, naan bread and rice and a few pints of handpull beer, sit and enjoy the pub quiz with friends and family , and fuk the football tonight.

hmmmm

option 2 sounds awesome  :nod
maypaxvobiscum

Postby stmichael » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:30 am

no doubt UEFA will bury their heads in the sand as usual and do sod all about the fans stabbed over there :veryangry
stmichael
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games