Napoli v Liverpool 03/10/2018 KO 8:00pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Santa » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:03 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:58 pm wrote:
Boocity » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:49 pm wrote:
Lallana in Pyjamas » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:44 pm wrote:Christ listen to you all

We are going to have games like this - Napoli are a very very good team and are playing at home so it’s not exactly a surprise that they are dominating, we are flat through the team - the full backs have been very poor all night and the front three have constantly given the ball away. It’s a battle at the moment and one the back four need to win

Of course we will have games like this, doesn't mean we cant point out when someone is playing sh!t

Been a bit more than just saying someone is playing poorely but I guess it’s typical flip flop reactionary ***** from internet fans

You honestly gonna say we should just accept this? And anyone calling the players out are “keyboard brigade” geez the nerve...been supporting this team thru thick and thin for a little over 50 years so don’t even start with all this name calling bs.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:04 pm

We are going to have games like this - Napoli are a very very good team and are playing at home so it’s not exactly a surprise that they are dominating, we are flat through the team - the full backs have been very poor all night and the front three have constantly given the ball away. It’s a battle at the moment and one the back four need to win

Of course we will have games like this, doesn't mean we cant point out when someone is playing sh!t

Been a bit more than just saying someone is playing poorely but I guess it’s typical flip flop reactionary ***** from internet fans

We were fvcking awful, what do you expect fans to say?
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:04 pm

And you are what mate? Klopp underwear? Tactics were shiite..Subs were shiite..Match readiness none existant..players running with no purpose..exposed..not focused..nothing..Where were Shaquiri and Daniel?
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:06 pm

Near impossible to pick a man of the match, such was the poor performance from the team. Embarrassing at times, clueless, disjointed, weak, comedic and frail. A game to forget for many reasons, but one which must NEVER happen again...
:no
Thommo's perm

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:06 pm

The scary thing is that line up today wasn't far off our best XI.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:09 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:06 pm wrote:The scary thing is that line up today wasn't far off our best XI.

If all the players suck then you need to look at the manager..Klopp failed today..Team wasn't ready to play and he did nothing to change the tempo of the game..it was like the walk of the lemmings.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Franky000 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:10 pm

I think we had one shot on target. Napoli were very good at pressuring us and not allowing us to settle into a flow. Let's hope we can erase that nightmare this this sunday
Last edited by Franky000 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Franky000

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:11 pm

That was awful  :nod  I don't think we even looked to win that at all. We just didn't want to lose it  :down:

They battled hard and were physical when they had to be which I think rattled some of our lads. The changes Ancelotti made won it for them in the end and it was probably deserved.

We have got to seriously lift it up for Sunday. The front 3 need support and they also need to sort themselves out and start getting with the program.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:14 pm

Santa » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:03 pm wrote:

You honestly gonna say we should just accept this? And anyone calling the players out are “keyboard brigade” geez the nerve...been supporting this team thru thick and thin for a little over 50 years so don’t even start with all this name calling bs.

What else is there you think you can do ? You have no choice but to accept

The players had a poor match and we were beaten by a very good Napoli team - only the GK could prob hold his head up high

But it happens and you move and the important thing now is to react well
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:14 pm

Franky000 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:10 pm wrote:Awful....we had a single shot on target i think. Napoli were very good at pressuring us and not allowing us to get into a flow.

We can't handle it when teams press us, we haven't got the footballing ability in midfield to play through the onrushing opposition.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:17 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:14 pm wrote:
Franky000 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:10 pm wrote:Awful....we had a single shot on target i think. Napoli were very good at pressuring us and not allowing us to get into a flow.

We can't handle it when teams press us, we haven't got the footballing ability in midfield to play through the onrushing opposition like the way they cut through us .

/\This  :D
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:18 pm

Been a bit more than just saying someone is playing poorely but I guess it’s typical flip flop reactionary ***** from internet fans[/quote]

You honestly gonna say we should just accept this? And anyone calling the players out are “keyboard brigade” geez the nerve...been supporting this team thru thick and thin for a little over 50 years so don’t even start with all this name calling bs.[/quote]

What else is there you think you can do ? You have no choice but to accept

The players had a poor match and we were beaten by a very good Napoli team - only the GK could prob hold his head up high

But it happens and you move and the important thing now is to react well[/quote]

Napoli aren't a very good team..they were pretty sloppy as well and their finishing is par average..they fought they applied pressure and got their tactics to the tee..
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:28 pm

I think he has to somehow shoehorn Shaquiri into our midfield to give the front 3 a bit of help, they are obviously struggling atm.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:41 pm

Well at least there should be no excuses of tiredness for Sunday because they all had a good kip tonight ,10 players flying in the face of medical science by belying the widely held belief you cant move in a coma.

Ridiculously defensive ,static in the middle ,and hapless upfront ,never mind a welcoming arm around him ,Salah needs a f*cking good shake ,he's acting like Ramos bummed him rather than injured him !  Allison /Gomez share the man of the match  ,Robertson Arnold Wijnaldum Milner , Salah Mane and Firmino stunk the place out.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:43 pm

Let's see how we do on Sunday. It was a bad day and there really isnt much to say about that performance. All the outfield players + Klopp werent at it. We'll have days like this against decent sides.

I would have liked to see Klopp try to influence the game somehow with his subs; try to change the shape or get Shaqiri in a central role to add a bit of creativity. Ancelotti is one of the best managers in the history of the game and he showed his experience tonight.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games