Manchester City v LIVERPOOL(CL) Tus 10th April 7.45ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:40 pm

The midfield needs to wake the fook up and get stuck in. They should be winning challenges and setting up attacks but they are just passengers.

Hopefully klopp sorts them out this half.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:41 pm

red till i die!! » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:40 pm wrote:The midfield needs to wake the fook up and get stuck in. They should be winning challenges and setting up attacks but they are just passengers.

Hopefully klopp sorts them out this half.

Precisely...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:42 pm

Pep sent to the stand for the second half
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:43 pm

Santa » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:37 pm wrote:Karius was at fault for the first goal...stupid delivery to Van Dijk putting him under pressure

Hes a   DISASTER waiting to happen - better not be this next half
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:44 pm

Does anybody know if Gini is playing? He's hiding from the ball, terrified of picking it up. He's playing Hendos role as the no6 he should be starting our attacks.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:45 pm

VVD was fouled and out of position for the first goal. You just knew it would happen.

They will tire second half.
We just need to calm it down and keep hold of the ball.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:45 pm

If we don't seriously up our game here we are going out, City are first to everything, they are completely overrunning us in the middle of the park and our players are making everything worse with stupid errors.
This is the type of game where we could have done with someone like Phil, bar maybe Firmino we have no composure on the ball whatsoever, someone from our midfield needs to start putting their foot on the ball and picking out a few passes. Jurgen needs to give the team talk of his life here because if they get another one we will fold completely.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:46 pm

Honestly, I don't care HOW we do it as long as we go through.

Don't think it's entirely our fault we're playing like this, City are just way too powerful to contain.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:46 pm

Their goal was the result of VVD trying to win a foul when Sterling the purse slinger slapped is hand. The disallowed goal was a failed clearance by Milner. Nothing to do with Karius...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:47 pm

Really poor half. Going to be nervy as hell if this continues. We need to be more aggressive on the counter. When Karius gets it, kick it up the field immediately. We are holding to waste time and taking away our most potent advantage.

Ref has been shockingly poor. Very inconsistent. The definition of a foul for us is completely different than for them. How he's carded Firmino and TAA without hesitation, but didn't card Fernandino is beyond me. How he didn't call either of the fouls for VVD on their goal is beyond me. Granted, their goal that went in was not off- it should have stood. As I see it he gave them one and took one away, so it's a wash.

The yellow cards are going to kill us tho. You can already see Bobby holding off on tackling now because of his yellow. TAA on Sane is going to miserable now that he's booked, and he'll probably be lucky to stay on the pitch. I could see him being taken off for another CB in 20 minutes or so.

I don't see us hanging on if we don't pinch one, and Mo is clearly a bit rusty, so this could be a tough 2nd half. Pep has rightfully been sent to the stands, but I don't know that it'll effect them much.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby maguskwt » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:52 pm

Sane and De Bruyne playing bully ball with our players... they shoulder check and our players are flying off...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:56 pm

maguskwt » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:46 pm wrote:Their goal was the result of VVD trying to win a foul when Sterling the purse slinger slapped is hand. The disallowed goal was a failed clearance by Milner. Nothing to do with Karius...

Karius should not be playing the ball to VVD in that position in the first place
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:57 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:57 pm

YEAHHHHHHHH

YES YES YES YES YES  :buttrock
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:57 pm

Get the f*ck in!!!
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games