LIVERPOOL VS BRAGA - 2nd leg 17th Mar 2011 20:05 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby algymoon » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:10 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Just watched the highlights of the Spartak Moscow  v Ajax game ,and on reflection I am glad we left the competition last night ,because we would have been seriously embarrassed by some of the quality left in the Quarters .... Spartak Moscow will in my opinion piss it ,what a team , ..... and Kiev would have murdered us , and I hope we get McGeady in the Summer....

I agree with you, we did go out in time before facing the better teams left in this cup. I don't think with squad of average players that we have at present, we wouldn't have the chance to progress further. We have so many deadwood players that Kenny needs to get rid of them quickly, to start with Kuyt, Lucas, Skrtel, Johnson, Maxi, Aurelio, Ngog, we all know that Riena will leave before Kenny has the chance kick out those deadwood and useless players
algymoon

Postby Zidane » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:48 pm

We were sh!t, it was kind of sad to see Raul do so badly in the middle that match.  He is non existent on the defensive side of things, extremely lightweight and frustrating to watch at times.  It didn't help that our CBs constantly bypassed the midfield, the hoofing was :censored: embarrassing to watch as a supporter, to see us resort to that all match long was shameful.  Nothing else to say.
Zidane

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games