LIVERPOOL VS BENFICA 2ND LEG - Thursday 8th april 20.05 k.o

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby GRAHAM01 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:31 pm

great game by the red men nice one boys!!!

nails took some battering tonight but a well played game long may it continue

well done
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:31 pm

Ciggy wrote:Lucas & kuyt where boss WELL IN REDMEN made up with that performance  :buttrock  Proud of them tonight  :love:

:nod  I am still buzzing with that performance from us tonight. Probably as good as we have played all season (after the first 20mins or so) good passing and excellent movement and when we attacked we did so with speed.
account deleted by request

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:39 pm

OH AN WELL IN FULHAM AN ALL , I HOPE ITS US AN THEM IN THE FINAL. US AGAINST DANNY MURPHY ,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Sh!te that . Thought Benitez got it wrong with there goal . He's obviously not training them properley in the art of defending free kicks with a wall . Silly fool , clueless . Made up the yanks were here aswell to see how sh!te he is as a manager , will hopefully extend his contract so he can keep deflecting the attention away from them .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:44 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Sh!te that . Thought Benitez got it wrong with there goal . He's obviously not training them properley in the art of defending free kicks with a wall . Silly fool , clueless . Made up the yanks were here aswell to see how sh!te he is as a manager , will hopefully extend his contract so he can keep deflecting the attention away from them .

Hicks looked quite ill.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TomG » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:44 pm

Once more I liked to see Kuyt. He really is a team player, and has a crucial role on the attack and defence process of the squad.
Torres seem tired, Gerard was absent of the game, I rarely saw him.

On the Benfica side, Sidnei was really good taking the fact he is a reserve player.
Di Maria did nothing special, Aimar with some nice moves, but for me, David Luiz (the Fellaini look-a-like) is the real diamond of Benfica. Great defender, with confidence on the back and skill upfront.

By the way, it seems Benfica´s goalkeeper is heading for the hospital with a serious injury on the head...
TomG

Postby RedSi35 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:48 pm

Well in redmen great performance
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:50 pm

bavlondon wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:Sh!te that . Thought Benitez got it wrong with there goal . He's obviously not training them properley in the art of defending free kicks with a wall . Silly fool , clueless . Made up the yanks were here aswell to see how sh!te he is as a manager , will hopefully extend his contract so he can keep deflecting the attention away from them .

Hicks looked quite ill.

He looked ill the last time he came too, but he was supposedly just p!ssed. Must take it out of you all that travelling at his age though.
account deleted by request

Postby Gerrard30391 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:51 pm

Did the job in the end.

And won me £170+ in the process. (£5 on 4-1 at 33-1, and a few others, i.e. Torres to score, Liverpool outright, Liverpool HT/FT)
"I certainly wouldn't say I'm the best manager in the business, but I'm in the top one."
Gerrard30391
LFC Super Member

Postby Dundalk » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:53 pm

TomG wrote:By the way, it seems Benfica´s goalkeeper is heading for the hospital with a serious injury on the head...

Sorry to hear that Tom
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:57 pm

Missed the 1st half. From the sounds of it, it could've been a different story if Benfica got some kind of product out of the first 15-20 mins tho'...What the phuck was Stevie G doing jumping out of the way of Cardozo's freekick ?....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby TomG » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:57 pm

Dundalk wrote:
TomG wrote:By the way, it seems Benfica´s goalkeeper is heading for the hospital with a serious injury on the head...

Sorry to hear that Tom

Reports say he lost his vision, but should be a temporary situation, due to the head traumatism. :oh:
TomG

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:58 pm

Dundalk wrote:

Sorry to hear that Tom

From Dirkie boy falling on him ?
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:01 pm

When rafa wants to win a game, the team go out with the intention of winning that game. It showed tonight. And a good few times, when rafa has the sole intention of winning games you can see it thorughout the team. However, on so so many occasions, especially in the premiership he is happy with a draw. For so long all we have asked is that rafa makes a go of it in the premiership, but always european football is his priority. Sacrificing 2 points in premier league game to ensure players are fit for europe. This is why rafa frustrates people. Especially me. The performance tonight shows we can play well, it shows as a team we can attack and make the opposition look average. But the difference is attitude from rafa.

Sarcasm works if its directed correctly. Despite the birmingham result im pretty sure over 90% of supporters expected us to do well tonight, considering the laws of averages in which rafa has created for himself.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:02 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:
Dundalk wrote:

Sorry to hear that Tom

From Dirkie boy falling on him ?

Aye, Dirk's @rse squashed his face.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games