Liverpool vs arsenal - Great performance

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Aeromit » Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:38 pm

Hi,

:) Great game. They are still better team but Reds were unbelievable tonight! I enjoyed Mellor's goal. Although we were only a few seconds from making a draw I think the lads deserved the win.

Neill Mellor has great potential and I hope he is going to score in the next games and to keep his place in the starting line.

Steve G has also been great :)

Hope we will keep on winning

Regards
Dimitar
HostColour.com
Reliable Web Hosting Services
Since 2000
Aeromit

Postby supersub » Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:34 am

:D
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:37 am

supersub wrote: :D

YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby azriahmad » Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:31 am

Liverpool are playing so differently this season - there is much more passing build-up and the overall passion shown by the lads against Arsenal was simply great.

We are still a bit short as we tended to give the ball away in the final third of the field as the lads stepped up the passing tempo. This will come with the improvements to the players' familiarity with Benithez's style and the improvements to the playing staff over time. Most heartening is the fact that these changes have been brought about amongst largely the same players we had before. Benithez had managed to get the players to play to a certain style he wants, only the quality of play needs to be improved.

Rafael Benithez knows what he wants, he knows his football and believes in his playing philosophy. We are going back to our root of success - playing the passing game.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wannabdoc » Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:40 pm

i think kewell had a poor game... he's really lacking in confidence and does not know what to do with the ball every time he gets it...
gerrard as usual was the inspiration driving the team... it would be a real waste if he goes elsewhere next season
wannabdoc

Postby damonwong » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:27 pm

It was a trememdous game for the lads, taking into consideration the injuries that we suffered! The closing down was great, movement off the ball was marvelous. If i was not mistaken, Arsenal did not manage a shot on goal in the first half which was unheard of

This game reminded me of the derby match against Everton several seasons ago when McCallister scored a scotcher at the very last minute!!!

It has been a long while since the team perform like that!!

Cheers! :p
damonwong

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:31 am

hey Dimitar

2-1 mate, love it! :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:22 am

Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member