Arsenal vs LIVERPOOL 3/11 17:30

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:39 pm

We've got more points than the same time last season, with a tighter defence and keeper.

Only issue is, we are not playing like title winners,but we are scraping results. We need to be spanking teams and controlling the game.

There isn't much unison between Midfield and attack, we are out of sync, not controlling games in the middle of the park and not pressing like we should be.

It's hard to see if we can win the title, just yet. Big improvement needed.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby parchpea » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:13 pm

There's an argument that we needed to push the Fekir deal through as hes the type of player who could have bagged us 3 points in the draws against City, Chelsea and Arsenal.

Much like the guy he was meant to replace Couthino, a moment of magic or a brilliant free kick. Easy with hindsight I know but food for thought.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:28 am

To win the title you need to peak at the right time. I remember Arsenal countless times blowing teams away at the start of the season only to unravel around Feb. We just need to stay close and peak Feb onwards, City will have lapses.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:28 am

Pepe will be desperate to get City far and possibly win the UCL. It will be interesting to see how they do if they are in the semis and battling out a title challenge.
Also remember lads we've got the FA cup in January aswel.

Only positive for them is that they've got a very very strong squad.

As for us if we are in the latter stages of the Champions league and in a title race i don't know how we will cope.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games