Liverpool V Sunderland - Saturday 6th Dec KO: 3pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Boocity » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:07 pm

damjan193 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:05 pm wrote:
only me » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:59 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:56 pm wrote:I only listened to it on the radio so I can't really comment on the performance but it didn't sound too good.
When I saw Chelaea had lost and Arsenal were getting hammered I knew we wouldn't win.

Yakka we aren't even close to Chelsea arsenal league...We are a midtable club scrapping and scratching to produce chances at goal...BR destroyed our season with his epic failure to sign quality.

Had we won we would have been level on points with Arsenal so you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

A decent striker and we would have won that today, we are not far off everyone else. Even Chelsea aren't as good as people are making out. All the other top teams are poor this year that's why you see the likes of WH near the top of the table.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:14 pm

Agreed again boocity. Had we had Sturridge instead of Lambert and maybe someone in a better form than Coutinho behind Sturridge, Sunderland would have had troubles keeping the score below 4 goals.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:17 pm

I don't care what anyone says we have been incredibly unlucky to lose Sturridge for basically half a season, okay he does have a bit of a propensity to pick up knocks easily but normally he's usually back within a couple of weeks, this prolonged spell has just come at the wrong time.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:26 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Dec 6th, '14, 18:17 wrote:I don't care what anyone says we have been incredibly unlucky to lose Sturridge for basically half a season, okay he does have a bit of a propensity to pick up knocks easily but normally he's usually back within a couple of weeks, this prolonged spell has just come at the wrong time.

All fans knew that DS picks up knocks easily and could potentially be out for large parts of the season, the coaching staff knew that, and more importantly, BR knew it that, but what does he do, signs potential. Poor, very poor. LFC required quality, and he didn't do anything about it.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby algymoon » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:28 pm

It was another BR comedy show! Once again wrong team selection. The first half was only one team in it (Sunderland) LFC was no where near them.
All the Mid-table teams including LFC!,  they all have great chance to beat LFC at home or at least get a deserved point this season, they do not fear LFC anymore.
LFC will for sure cement their league position in 11th or 12th place with a special thanks to this idiot BR. He will not improve the LFC team this season, he does not how?.

scoring seven goals at home so far it tells how BR managed to improve the team, all the players are incapable of shooting at goal, as for the Vice-Captain who was the worse player
of LFC, he should never been his title in first place, and it is beyond me why BR did not replace him!!, BR has lost it and LFC's season it has gone as long as he stay in charge. It is quite bleak and it will remain so unless the owners sack BR, which it might happen this week or by next weekend. The Scum are waiting for us!
algymoon

Postby maguskwt » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:28 pm

We definitely need to buy another 1st team striker... Lambert and borini are reserve quality and doesn't score enough goals. Sturridge is always injured, and balotelli couldn't fit in...

It looks like br is now focusing on defending and not conceding. But now our attack has been abysmal. Retaining possession is still not our strength. I'm not sure why can hasn't been bedded in more frequently...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:36 pm

I don't understand why we always take Lallana off. I thought he was playing well, and I feel he's by far the most creative player we have.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Doeboy » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:37 pm

Kash_Mountain » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:26 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Dec 6th, '14, 18:17 wrote:I don't care what anyone says we have been incredibly unlucky to lose Sturridge for basically half a season, okay he does have a bit of a propensity to pick up knocks easily but normally he's usually back within a couple of weeks, this prolonged spell has just come at the wrong time.

All fans knew that DS picks up knocks easily and could potentially be out for large parts of the season, the coaching staff knew that, and more importantly, BR knew it that, but what does he do, signs potential. Poor, very poor. LFC required quality, and he didn't do anything about it.

Agreed. Sad times when our great club is so heavily reliant on one player and we just about scraping along until he gets fit again. I know all teams miss their star men when out with injury etc but the drop in quality we see when the replacements step in is quite staggering for me at the moment
Doeboy

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:40 pm

maguskwt » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:28 pm wrote:We definitely need to buy another 1st team striker... Lambert and borini are reserve quality and doesn't score enough goals. Sturridge is always injured, and balotelli couldn't fit in...

It looks like br is now focusing on defending and not conceding. But now our attack has been abysmal. Retaining possession is still not our strength. I'm not sure why can hasn't been bedded in more frequently...

Yeah it is a bit strange the way Can has been overlooked, he was probably our best player against Chelsea and it's not as if Hendo and Allen are pulling up any tree's.
What was Markovic like when he came on?
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Boocity » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:05 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:40 pm wrote:
maguskwt » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:28 pm wrote:We definitely need to buy another 1st team striker... Lambert and borini are reserve quality and doesn't score enough goals. Sturridge is always injured, and balotelli couldn't fit in...

Yeah it is a bit strange the way Can has been overlooked, he was probably our best player against Chelsea and it's not as if Hendo and Allen are pulling up any tree's.
What was Markovic like when he came on?

I thought he did well, our attack looked better
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:20 pm

Players like Coutinho and Lallana rely on movement ahead of them, striker running into space and looking for that defence splitting ball like Suarez and Sturridge last season. Lambert is just not switched on enough for that, he's not that type of player and never would be. He stifles creativity and our attack.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:46 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:40 pm wrote:What was Markovic like when he came on?

Did alright. Not 20 million alright but our attack looked more fluent with him and he had a few runs at Sunderland himself.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:59 pm

damjan193 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:46 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:40 pm wrote:What was Markovic like when he came on?

Did alright. Not 20 million alright but our attack looked more fluent with him and he had a few runs at Sunderland himself.

Cheers mate, you too BC.
I think he'll be a good player for us in the future
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:00 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:17 pm wrote:I don't care what anyone says we have been incredibly unlucky to lose Sturridge for basically half a season, okay he does have a bit of a propensity to pick up knocks easily but normally he's usually back within a couple of weeks, this prolonged spell has just come at the wrong time.

In pre season I wrote tha BR deserves to be sacked if he doesn't bring a world class striker ,and that is because it was evident as sun light ,at least to me, that Daniel will get hurt because he does and we will be left to dry and guess what Daniel got hurt and we are left with our pants off....now if a top manager can't spot this in advance then well maybe he isn't that good of manager...

Other then that what depressed me the most wasn't the result but how pathetic we look as a football team...I mean I look at teams beneath us even Sunderland today and I see a FOOTBALL team players which KNOW what to do with the ball ,have an idea how to stand how to run where to pass and we on the other hand look clueless stupid pathetic...Yes effort is there but oh can find effort in any of four leagues that's not enough for an LFC Team. It currently looks like a dark void which that idiot of a manager calls a good effort performance.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:17 pm

only me » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:00 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:17 pm wrote:I don't care what anyone says we have been incredibly unlucky to lose Sturridge for basically half a season, okay he does have a bit of a propensity to pick up knocks easily but normally he's usually back within a couple of weeks, this prolonged spell has just come at the wrong time.

In pre season I wrote tha BR deserves to be sacked if he doesn't bring a world class striker ,and that is because it was evident as sun light ,at least to me, that Daniel will get hurt because he does and we will be left to dry and guess what Daniel got hurt and we are left with our pants off....now if a top manager can't spot this in advance then well maybe he isn't that good of manager...

Other then that what depressed me the most wasn't the result but how pathetic we look as a football team...I mean I look at teams beneath us even Sunderland today and I see a FOOTBALL team players which KNOW what to do with the ball ,have an idea how to stand how to run where to pass and we on the other hand look clueless stupid pathetic...Yes effort is there but oh can find effort in any of four leagues that's not enough for an LFC Team. It currently looks like a dark void which that idiot of a manager calls a good effort performance.

Things are gradually going in the right direction though mate, we have definitely shored the defence up with the reintroduction of Lucas (he had 7 tackles, 6 interceptions and 12 ball recoveries today) and as poor as this particular performance was our last 3 league games read P3 W2 D1 L0, yes it's frustrating to draw at home against Sunderland but not as frustrating as watching us get our @rses kicked by the likes of Palace, West Ham and Villa.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games