Liverpool vs Sunderland

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Dundreamin is back » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:11 pm

Those who blamed the walkout are dreaming. We have been doing things like the draw today for the last 2 years. And don't blame Klopp either he has to work with the shi*e that that p.rick Rodgers left him with. In the summer FSG need to back Jurgen and have a mass clear out of the dross Rodgers bought he wasted absolutely millions I bet he's sitting at home Laughling as he count's his payoff. I FUC**NG hate Rodgers. I would get rid of all his signings except for Firmino and Cotiniho. Sell the rest. I have never seen such spineless,talentless cu*TS in my life. Watching Southampton v West Ham match earlier if they pressure us like they did for the last half hour tonight expect a 3,4and maybe 5-0 drubbing
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Postby supersub » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:23 pm

Octsky » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:50 pm wrote:sakho is Sh*t,
the walk out affected our players

DICKHEAD
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby johnbarnes » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:42 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:59 pm wrote:
johnbarnes » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:36 pm wrote:

I very rarely attend matches these days. I was priced out a long time ago. [/color]

I stopped reading here ,not to say I'm not sympathetic to your plight ,just that I hate the smell of burning brain tissue.

OK. So you choose to fall into the category of "I'm a paying customer, therefore I'm right."
or as you may view
"I'm a paying loyal fan and because I pay for a seat makes me a bigger and more loyal fan than someone who does not?"
Seen this for decades whether it be sport, music or any other form of entertainment. Yes Sir, football has longtime become an entertainment; A sporting entertainment at best.
You don't own the club just because you purchase a ticket and you're opinion carries not greater significance to those who do not. FSG are quite clear about that.
So rather than alienate those who are not financial bums on seat; You may alternatively choose to get us all on-board with a campaign that can strike FSG in their heart of finance (if that's the general view of the fans).
I made a personal decision years ago because it was obvious to see the fall out - long before we 'nearly' won the league 2 seasons ago.
Let me put this to you...
Do you honestly believe that 10,000 strong would have walked out today IF we had won the league 2 seasons ago?
The motivation of 10,000 is questionable. Especially when some of these individuals moaned when a few paying supporters chose to boo and walk out on their team because of their frustration under the previous management team.
Fact; I smell hypocrisy!
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:53 pm

I agree with this to be honest.. I only get to one or two games a year due to working most weekends and financial issues. I pay for both bt sports and sky sports and that tv money goes back into the club.. I buy both shirts every year as well as the training gear. You could say I support the club in a different way, but I still support the club and I'd like to think my opinion is as valid as someone who goes week in/ week out I mean we're both watching the same game at the end of the day.

I've just purchased a amazon firestick fully loaded which means I can now watch every game including 3pm sat kick offs.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:26 pm

johnbarnes » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:42 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:59 pm wrote:
johnbarnes » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:36 pm wrote:

I very rarely attend matches these days. I was priced out a long time ago. [/color]

I stopped reading here ,not to say I'm not sympathetic to your plight ,just that I hate the smell of burning brain tissue.

OK. So you choose to fall into the category of "I'm a paying customer, therefore I'm right."
or as you may view
"I'm a paying loyal fan and because I pay for a seat makes me a bigger and more loyal fan than someone who does not?"
Seen this for decades whether it be sport, music or any other form of entertainment. Yes Sir, football has longtime become an entertainment; A sporting entertainment at best.
You don't own the club just because you purchase a ticket and you're opinion carries not greater significance to those who do not. FSG are quite clear about that.
So rather than alienate those who are not financial bums on seat; You may alternatively choose to get us all on-board with a campaign that can strike FSG in their heart of finance (if that's the general view of the fans).
I made a personal decision years ago because it was obvious to see the fall out - long before we 'nearly' won the league 2 seasons ago.
Do you honestly believe that 10,000 strong would have walked out today IF we had won the league 2 seasons ago?
The motivation of 10,000 is questionable. Especially when some of these individuals moaned when a few paying supporters chose to boo and walk out on their team because of their frustration under the previous management team.
Fact; I smell hypocrisy!

Does the irony in the fact you stated quite clearly that "I WAS  PRICED OUT OF THE GAME"  completely evade your keen intellect  ? Or do you just prefer to joust without the aid of a horse  ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:53 pm

Anyone who didnt even turn up today has no right to even comment on those who walked out
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:57 pm

Feckin ell. Fans walking out and the result got nothing to do with it. They are professional players FFS. Can't hold a 2-0 lead at home to Sunderland??? Getting sick and tired of us conceding goals and losing points. Do nba players complain that they can't make free throws because the home fans are waving and distracting them behind the board?
There is a reason ppl call you 'proffessional' sportsmen. So be feckin professional about your own trade. Yiu should be able to play in an empty stadium and beat the likes of Sunderland for all I care.
Last edited by maguskwt on Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Doeboy » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:00 pm

So deflated at the moment. Hopefully a league cup win and good runs in the FA and Europa cups will give us something to smile about because the league is meandering towards going nowhere. Our attacking play is good but we can't help but concede this soft goalsand it completely undermines any quality attacking play. Don't know how we contrived to allow a team second from bottom nick a draw in the last 10 mins.

Noticed a change in Klopp recently and think he knows he has a job on his hand and that probably a lot of the squad he has inherited isn't upto the task.

Going to be a very interesting summer
Doeboy

Postby johnbarnes » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:04 pm

or as you may view
Fact; I smell hypocrisy!
[/quote]

Does the irony in the fact you stated quite clearly that "I WAS  PRICED OUT OF THE GAME"  completely evade your keen intellect  ? Or do you just prefer to joust without the aid of a horse  ???[/quote]

So where were the 10,000 strong 20+ years ago, when you ALL clearly decided that you could still afford to attend match days?
But now you want the football fraternity to give a $hit?
Your intellect Sir is like...
"You've got no rap but you want to battle,
It's like having a boat and you've got no paddle."
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:32 pm

Doeboy » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:00 pm wrote:So deflated at the moment. Hopefully a league cup win and good runs in the FA and Europa cups will give us something to smile about because the league is meandering towards going nowhere. Our attacking play is good but we can't help but concede this soft goalsand it completely undermines any quality attacking play. Don't know how we contrived to allow a team second from bottom nick a draw in the last 10 mins.

Noticed a change in Klopp recently and think he knows he has a job on his hand and that probably a lot of the squad he has inherited isn't upto the task.

Yup the cup is all we can aim for now. Summer will be interesting for sure. We must get rid of a lot of the deadwood here.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:12 am

Doeboy » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:00 pm wrote:So deflated at the moment. Hopefully a league cup win and good runs in the FA and Europa cups will give us something to smile about because the league is meandering towards going nowhere. Our attacking play is good but we can't help but concede this soft goalsand it completely undermines any quality attacking play. Don't know how we contrived to allow a team second from bottom nick a draw in the last 10 mins.

Deflating is the right word, we've only won one league game since the turn of the year and that was an epic life and death battle with Norwich (a team who probably put their entire squad together for a tenner).
We are starting to get players back though and I think the likes of Coutinho and Sturridge will make a big, big difference to us. I certainly wouldn't rule us out of winning the EL.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby eds » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:21 am

Dundreamin is back » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:11 pm wrote:Those who blamed the walkout are dreaming. We have been doing things like the draw today for the last 2 years. And don't blame Klopp either he has to work with the shi*e that that p.rick Rodgers left him with. In the summer FSG need to back Jurgen and have a mass clear out of the dross Rodgers bought he wasted absolutely millions I bet he's sitting at home Laughling as he count's his payoff. I FUC**NG hate Rodgers. I would get rid of all his signings except for Firmino and Cotiniho. Sell the rest. I have never seen such spineless,talentless cu*TS in my life. Watching Southampton v West Ham match earlier if they pressure us like they did for the last half hour tonight expect a 3,4and maybe 5-0 drubbing

You can't blame this totally on Rodgers mate.

He was an average manager but FSG and the ridiculous "transfer committee" gave him a list of who he could spend money on.

Not his fault that every player on that list was dross.

Klopp will have the same fight with these yank over the summer. Just you watch.

The only difference is that he will simply walk away if he sees too much interfering from these f***wits.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:03 am

Can't say i'm really that surprised we dumped the load again. Said it before and I stand by it that we have nothing but bottlers playing for us.

Fair play to the fan's for organising the walkout in what I believe was over increased ticket prices. Can't blame them as they are the ones who fork out every week to watch that dross. £77 pounds stg for certain games is way beyond ridiculous.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:22 am

johnbarnes » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:04 pm wrote:OK. So you choose to fall into the category of "I'm a paying customer, therefore I'm right."
or as you may view
Fact; I smell hypocrisy!

Does the irony in the fact you stated quite clearly that "I WAS  PRICED OUT OF THE GAME"  completely evade your keen intellect  ? Or do you just prefer to joust without the aid of a horse  ???[/quote]

So where were the 10,000 strong 20+ years ago, when you ALL clearly decided that you could still afford to attend match days?
But now you want the football fraternity to give a $hit?
Your intellect Sir is like...
"You've got no rap but you want to battle,
It's like having a boat and you've got no paddle."
[/quote]

:laugh:

Which one are you ?   :D 

Fuck me ,you really are an absolute crank ,I mean its not just your posts ,you really are the kind of moon unit that actually believes borrowing a line from Public Enemy will throw me.

Carry on soft lad ,every post you make enhances your standing ......RESPECT HOMEBOY    :laugh: :laugh:
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:48 am

Dafuq going on down in this thread ?! This is worse than Klopp trying to manage in England.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games