Liverpool vs Sunderland

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Soupyzrx » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:13 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:06 pm wrote:
They are professional players earning tens of thousands of pounds a week, they should be able to see out a 2-0 lead at home against a side that will be in the championship next year.

Absolutely agree. Totally 100%.
They cannot blame the fans for their own inability to do their jobs, if they do, they'll start to alienate the same fans who are contributing to paying their wildly over-inflated wages.
Please Jurgen....... In the summer, red this utter shower of sh1t out and start again.
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Doeboy » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:16 pm

The walk out does not stop Mignolet from making a pretty standard save. What stops him is the fact he is *****.

Same for Sakho.He got to tight on Defoe and got rolled, something Defoe always does and we paid the price

Think its just convenient that people are blaming it on the come back but sorry to say we ship to many silly goals like we did today and this is nothing new. Until we become much more resilient defensively,  this kind of thing will continue to happen
Doeboy

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:16 pm

only me » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:58 pm wrote:
Octsky » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:55 pm wrote:the fans who walked out on the team....

Totally valid demonstration don't blame the fans for the fact this bunch is an avarage pile of krap.

Valid Demonstation  ?  My *****   :kungfu:

No matter what's going on in the boardroom on a game day you support the fellas on the pitch, (regardless of how "krap" you think they are).

I'm all for our supporters efforts to  protect our club BUT in this particular instance IMO it's totally misguided.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby JC_81 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:17 pm

Like most fans I'm sick of this garbage served up on a weekly basis.

Current squad nowhere near good enough.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby algymoon » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:21 pm

The walk out is nothing to do with with Sh*t display of Liverpool players, and top of that list the man of match Mignolet which the declined club owner should reward him with 10 years contract! He is the shittest keeper in whole league!!!.
Through out the whole match he was so nervous and that carried forward to his defenders whom they are no near solid!!

Really the whole team has find it hard to play and it was a bad display all round, didn't have the cutting edge, too many square passes not too much shoots on goal. Useless team and I don't even think they could get 11th or 12th position in league!!. Everton, West Ham and others will finish up of Liverpool.

Before the game I never thought we will win, due to the steady decline LFC is continue to have and I am sure this will be the case next season, unless there is a major clear out of a lot useless players that LFC do have in its ranks.

Expect the worse for next week games, and it is so sad to see the club in this state.
algymoon

Postby Mikz » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:28 pm

People will look for any reason to point the blame at this bundle of *****, other than the dross on the pitch.

The final whistle blows and they are all smiles and handshakes - even when we lose. Them players have absolutely no love for this football club, all happy to lift their ridiculous wages and jolly on home

Bring on the reserves
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Never thought I would say it but I think we have missed Gerrard in terms of his gravitas if not as a player.

Nobody with any longevity in the group and hes been missed as a man.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:44 pm

woof woof ! » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:16 pm wrote:
only me » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:58 pm wrote:
Octsky » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:55 pm wrote:the fans who walked out on the team....

Totally valid demonstration don't blame the fans for the fact this bunch is an avarage pile of krap.

Valid Demonstation  ?  My *****   :kungfu:

No matter what's going on in the boardroom on a game day you support the fellas on the pitch, (regardless of how "krap" you think they are).

I'm all for our supporters efforts to  protect our club BUT in this particular instance IMO it's totally misguided.

Disagree Mate this is 100% justified form of protest. Those fckers wanna hike rates then they can forget about fans forking their hard earned money at any cost. They are fcking using the fact this is a "captured" audience which loves their club so they need to learn their lesson.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Doeboy » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:50 pm

No character in this side
Don't get me wrong, there are some good players in this squad and likes of Firmino and Coutinho are great when they turn it on but when things start to get rocky,  not enough characters that can roll their sleeves up an dig in. Stevie had so much quality but alongside that,  he would dig in and run his heart out and rally those around him when things did get tough.

There's nothing of the sort in this squad and although they are capable of playing good attacking football at times, i don't feel comfortable that we won't concede as soon as we come under a little bit of pressure.  This summer is vital. Think Klopp realises the team is lacking a spine (new GK. CB, CM and striker required)  and also has a lack of character.
Doeboy

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:56 pm

The game result is irrelevant ,it was simply the stage for a significant protest that has achieved exactly what it intended to do ,to show those making the decisions that Anfield is nothing without the Kop ! 10,000 fans that are the lifeblood of this team stood up to be counted ,the fact the team capitulated without their backing and suddenly Anfield sounded as partisan as The Stadium of light just adds to just how important the diehards are to this club.

As we were leaving I heard the suddenly very audible Sunderland supporters celebrating the goal ,I never looked back to see who scored ,and by the time we got to our car the Mackem's were applying  some concerted pressure ,the next goal was inevitable .....If the team is unremarkable when we support them ,then its now become evident they're on the wrong side of  ordinary without our backing.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:59 pm

In 1990 when the Taylor report was written it was £4 to get into Anfield, going by inflation tickets should still be under a tenner but football fans have seen a 1000% (yes a thousand percent) increase in the price of their ticket over the last 25 years. I don't blame them for making a protest when you look at figures like that.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby johnbarnes » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:32 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:56 pm wrote:The game result is irrelevant ,it was simply the stage for a significant protest that has achieved exactly what it intended to do ,to show those making the decisions that Anfield is nothing without the Kop ! 10,000 fans that are the lifeblood of this team stood up to be counted ,the fact the team capitulated without their backing and suddenly Anfield sounded as partisan as The Stadium of light just adds to just how important the diehards are to this club.

As we were leaving I heard the suddenly very audible Sunderland supporters celebrating the goal ,I never looked back to see who scored ,and by the time we got to our car the Mackem's were applying  some concerted pressure ,the next goal was inevitable .....If the team is unremarkable when we support them ,then its now become evident they're on the wrong side of  ordinary without our backing.

All very true RB. However, sometimes I think it is better to sit back and observe a situation without going in head first.
Other forms of protest are possible. The kind that will hurt the intended aggressor and not the victim.
From your words, it's fair to say that the LFC team became the victim(s) today.
Just don't think it was the right thing to do.
  :down:
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:50 pm

johnbarnes » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:32 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:56 pm wrote:The game result is irrelevant ,it was simply the stage for a significant protest that has achieved exactly what it intended to do ,to show those making the decisions that Anfield is nothing without the Kop ! 10,000 fans that are the lifeblood of this team stood up to be counted ,the fact the team capitulated without their backing and suddenly Anfield sounded as partisan as The Stadium of light just adds to just how important the diehards are to this club.

All very true RB. However, sometimes I think it is better to sit back and observe a situation without going in head first.
Other forms of protest are possible. The kind that will hurt the intended aggressor and not the victim.

If you do indeed attend matches fella ,the victims in all this wouldn't need clarifying  ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby johnbarnes » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:36 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:50 pm wrote:
johnbarnes » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:32 pm wrote:

If you do indeed attend matches fella ,the victims in all this wouldn't need clarifying  ???

I very rarely attend matches these days. I was priced out a long time ago. This is of my own choosing. I simply will not pay what affectively is a weeks shopping to watch a football match. This agin is my choice. However, 1000's are still turning up at the turnstiles each week to show their support and have been for many years since ticket prices escalated. So why the long face today? As I've written previously, there is more than one to skin a cat...
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:59 pm

johnbarnes » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:36 pm wrote:

I very rarely attend matches these days. I was priced out a long time ago. [/color]

I stopped reading here ,not to say I'm not sympathetic to your plight ,just that I hate the smell of burning brain tissue.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games