Liverpool v steaua bucuresti - Thu 16 september 2010 19:05

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:33 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:
bigmick wrote:Lucas is sh!t he miscontrolled it harder than his shot ffs :angry: :D

For once I agree with you. Couldn't help but laugh at SG's reaction to the goal. I'd say it was shock more than anything.
Funniest thing about Lucas' performance was that the first time he was anywhere near the ball, right after he came on, he gave away a free kick....Et plus ca change....

lucas got the ball clean as a whistle in that first tackle
Benny The Noon

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:33 pm

bigmick wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:On a side note did anyone answer the question the asked about the 8 liverpool scorers in the prem whose name end in A ?

Alonso, Aquilani, Agger, Arbeloa.... errr...

They're supposed to END in A mate  ???

I only got three, Annelka (actually the Mrs got that :laugh:) Arbeloa and Garcia.

End in A? well thats me buggered !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Kharhaz wrote:
bigmick wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:On a side note did anyone answer the question the asked about the 8 liverpool scorers in the prem whose name end in A ?

I only got three, Annelka (actually the Mrs got that :laugh:) Arbeloa and Garcia.

Anelka , Camara , arbeloa , garcia , hyppia , dossena ,reria and lucas levia :D
Benny The Noon

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:34 pm

Carra !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:35 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:
bigmick wrote:Lucas is sh!t he miscontrolled it harder than his shot ffs :angry: :D

For once I agree with you. Couldn't help but laugh at SG's reaction to the goal. I'd say it was shock more than anything.
Funniest thing about Lucas' performance was that the first time he was anywhere near the ball, right after he came on, he gave away a free kick....Et plus ca change....

lucas got the ball clean as a whistle in that first tackle

Watch it again...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:35 pm

Kharhaz wrote:Carra !

:laugh:
Benny The Noon

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Kharhaz wrote:Carra !

See above
:p
Thommo's perm

Postby aCe' » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:42 pm

Good strike from Lucas but im sure even Carra would have scored that if given all that space to (mis)control it and hit it...

Wasnt a good game (as a contest) by any stretch of the imagination but it was good to see what the likes of Meireles and Cole would offer the side...

Its also interesting that Babel looks sh!t when out wide down the left but somehow seems way more dangerous when played down the right... With his type of game you'd expect managers to move him to the right to try and use his pace to go at fullbacks..

Oh and Im also giving up on Maxi... We'll never play a patient possession game and he's pretty much useless unless we do that... I'd look to play either Cole or Babel down the right against ManUtd
Last edited by aCe' on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Babel was, even by his own appalling standards, cack again. Can't see why you'd want him playing against the scum. He never tracks back when he - invariably - loses the ball, and he'd be stuffed up the wing by a pacy left back. The bloke gives me such a pain in the hoop every time I see him. I'd rather see Pacheco play instead of him. Maxi, yeah, poor again tonite....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Lee2k6 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:53 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:
bigmick wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:

Anelka , Camara , arbeloa , garcia , hyppia , dossena ,reria and lucas levia :D

i got 9.. Insua.. 'kin channel five! .. wait did he net in the prem? forget now!
Lee2k6

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Lee2k6 wrote:i got 9.. Insua.. 'kin channel five! .. wait did he net in the prem? forget now!

:laugh:  Got me wondering also !
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:56 pm

Insua never scored in prem - only scored one goal in CC
Benny The Noon

Postby metalhead » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:56 pm

Good game

poor first half, better second and deserved the win.

Spearing had a very good game, Ngog was sh*t apart from the goals, Joe Cole was fantastic, Maxi was better, Kelly, Agger, Konchesky, Sotoris all decent. Babel was ok, some good step overs
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lee2k6 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:59 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Insua never scored in prem - only scored one goal in CC

ahh right.. well in that case when i re-ask the question in the pub in the future i think i'll just say "9 lfc scorers in all comps"... did diarra ever manage to score for us?... just so some smartarse doesn't come out with 10   :D
Lee2k6

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:00 pm

Beginning with A is a better question...
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games