Liverpool v steaua bucuresti - Thu 16 september 2010 19:05

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:05 pm

Stan Collymores voice goes right through me. :angry:
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm

On a side note did anyone answer the question the asked about the 8 liverpool scorers in the prem whose name end in A ?
Benny The Noon

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:good result - very good second half performance - well done lads .

And manager...?
???

Clearly a great half time hairdryer

Must admit I was a little dubious with his selection, but I dont think anyone can deny Roy did us proud tonight.
A great display and great substitutions.
Red Roys the man
:D
Thommo's perm

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:10 pm

Good second half performance . We looked abit devoid of idea's in the first half ,but looked pretty creative in the second . Babel and N'gog feckin need to learn to control a ball first feckin time . Terrible the pair of them for that . Can't argue with n'gog's goals but feck me he had a :censored: game if you know what i mean . Joe cole very good , maxi very good and mereiles very good and spaering came into his own when the romanians tired.  Two fullbacks ok ,abit shakey at times but alright really . Lucas p!sses all over poulson FACTAMUNDO BIGMICHAEL .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:13 pm

that goal seemed to change lucas - he was bursting forwarrd and playing some lovely balls , thought maxi looked lively , merieles very composed , babel lots of effort just needs an end product , kelly ,soto and agger ok , thought konchesky was pretty poor , ngog rubbish for most of the match then scores a cracker , cole was all over the place making some great space for himself and spearing was very good - motm
Benny The Noon

Postby aCe' » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:14 pm

good second half against terrible opposition... nothing to get too excited about besides Ngog having another good game...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:16 pm

Lucas is sh!t he miscontrolled it harder than his shot ffs :angry: :D

Nah great goal, defniately not a pen for the second, and got a couple of lucky bounces for the third. All in all though we were much better second half, and was it my imagination or did we press the ball a bit higher up?

Tell you what, I still don't think he's up to it long term but how good was Spearing tonight? Fair play to the kid he was excellent and IMHo outshone his more illustrious partner in central midfield. That said, he does get his foot in Mereiles, and he gets about and makes himself available so he might be alright. Definately not an Aquilani who you could write off pretty early in the piece really.

babel tried hard, and I agree with Igor N'Gog was sh!te apart from his goals, but if you score two it doesn't really matter. Two full backs did alright, and all in all a good night.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Jimmy the Greeks dive  :laugh: never a pen
the cheeky fecker :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:24 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:On a side note did anyone answer the question the asked about the 8 liverpool scorers in the prem whose name end in A ?

Alonso, Aquilani, Agger, Arbeloa.... errr...
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Kharhaz wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:On a side note did anyone answer the question the asked about the 8 liverpool scorers in the prem whose name end in A ?

Camara, Garcia, Dossenna, Carra...
Thommo's perm

Postby bigmick » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:27 pm

Kharhaz wrote:

They're supposed to END in A mate  ???

I only got three, Annelka (actually the Mrs got that :laugh:) Arbeloa and Garcia.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:27 pm

Kharhaz wrote:

END in A?

Arbeloa
Hyypia
Garcia
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:27 pm

Spearing & Kelly did well...but this ain't the Champions League folks. Steaua aren't exactly Manure are they ? That said, I'm happy for them. I liked the look of Pacheco as well when he came on, think he should be getting longer on the pitch though.
Funny interview with Roy after the match. Very snarly with the interviewer from 3e (station in Ireland) and really no need for it. I think the man is under pressure, and he knows the result tonite means jack. Missing 8 first team players, allegedly rested for the big one at the weekend....but from their performances to date, I'd say he still thinks the storm clouds are drawin' in....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:30 pm

bigmick wrote:Lucas is sh!t he miscontrolled it harder than his shot ffs :angry: :D

For once I agree with you. Couldn't help but laugh at SG's reaction to the goal. I'd say it was shock more than anything.
Funniest thing about Lucas' performance was that the first time he was anywhere near the ball, right after he came on, he gave away a free kick....Et plus ca change....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:32 pm

Anelka , Camara , arbeloa , garcia , hyppia , dossena ,reria and lucas levia :D
Benny The Noon

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games