Liverpool V Sevilla - Europa League Final - Wed May 18th

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby only me » Wed May 18, 2016 9:40 pm

Strange game.....To lose to an ok team not great is heartbreaking...Didn't get into rythem from the beginning...No one stepped-up...Nothing to show for after the heroics of Dortmund and Villareal..
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Santa » Wed May 18, 2016 9:41 pm

C-R » Wed May 18, 2016 8:39 pm wrote:Moreno can get the f*ck out of our club

Contributed nothing going forward, a liability staying behind. This boy have very little football brain
Last edited by Santa on Wed May 18, 2016 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Wed May 18, 2016 9:41 pm

Bye Bye champions league  :(
Nowhere near good enough finishing mid table anyway.

We look bamboozled by them in that second half...disappointing season - roll on the next
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Doeboy » Wed May 18, 2016 9:42 pm

Tactically they did us in the second half
Doeboy

Postby redshade » Wed May 18, 2016 9:42 pm

Devastated. Please please get rid of Moreno the shower of shyte. Friggin devasted here...
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Penguins » Wed May 18, 2016 9:43 pm

Yeah, the difference is insane. A European Trophy, automatic qualification to the cl and a ton of money or no trophy, no european football and no money....
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed May 18, 2016 9:44 pm

To be fair he got nutmegged but Coutinho was just jogging behind the Seville player expecting Moreno to make the tackle, he should have been backing Moreno up, anyone can lose a one on one. Even after going past Moreno the Seville player shouldn't have had so much time to pick out a pass.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Santa » Wed May 18, 2016 9:45 pm

Think I can safely say its more important to replace Moreno than to replace Ming
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Wed May 18, 2016 9:46 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed May 18, 2016 9:44 pm wrote:

To be fair he got nutmegged but Coutinho was just jogging behind the Seville player expecting Moreno to make the tackle, he should have been backing Moreno up, anyone can lose a one on one. Even after going past Moreno the Seville player shouldn't have had so much time to pick out a pass.

I know you like to look for the positive (the good) in everyone, but it wasn't just "that" incident, he was pi$$ poor all night, he has cost us all season, I stand by my original comment, he needs to GTFO and move aside for a real left back
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Wed May 18, 2016 9:49 pm

Telly went off in injury time, we capitulated in second half and we arent tough enough mentally nor good enough individually to win a game like this.

Outclassed for the most part and all over the shop organisation wise.

If Klopp may have been tempted to keep a few more on after a win thats gone now, though I do think he also needs to learn that us just pressing teams with 4 up front isnt always the best solution, tighten up his tactical work.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed May 18, 2016 9:49 pm

C-R » Wed May 18, 2016 8:46 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed May 18, 2016 9:44 pm wrote:

I know you like to look for the positive (the good) in everyone, but it wasn't just "that" incident, he was pi$$ poor all night, he has cost us all season, I stand by my original comment, he needs to GTFO and move aside for a real left back

He wasn't the only one though mate, most of the team were shyte
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Wed May 18, 2016 9:49 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed May 18, 2016 8:44 pm wrote:

Yep Moreno was mega shiite but come on the whole frikkin team was flat Line from the opening minute...Coutinho embarrassing and the rest just nothing...No tempo no pace going through the motions...Mentally we weren't ready
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed May 18, 2016 9:50 pm

I think we have to accept that Klopp has taken this squad as far as he can. Migs, Moreno, Henderson, Lallana, Benteke....all need to go. Along with a few others.

This result though is a sickener. Can't believe we went from winning to falling flat on our face.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Wed May 18, 2016 9:51 pm

C-R » Wed May 18, 2016 8:37 pm wrote:VERY VERY VERY DISSAPOINTING
they all ***** bottled it :censored:  :ceoraed:

They bottled it alright... An absolute collapse in the 2nd half. No leadership, no cohesion. After we conceded the 2nd goal, it's as if they're just going through the motions. This team is not ready at all!
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Wed May 18, 2016 9:51 pm

I'm sorry but this was one of the most disgusting games I have ever watched.

2 CLEAR handballs in the first half with penalties not given and a disgraceful offside GOAL allowed. After that I lost count how many times they started playing basketball.

Yes, we weren't great in the 2nd half but the refs decided the outcome today.

Emery is fantastic manager and have to admit he out-thought Klopp, which is why then ended up winning 3-1.

Absoulately gutted but more angry that this simply wasn't a fair fight from the get go.  :no
Last edited by eds on Wed May 18, 2016 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games