Leicester City v Liverpool FC - Tuesday 2nd Dec K.O. 7.45pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby parchpea » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:01 am

Until Strurridge is back and we have the chance to change one or two things in January its about juts digging in and
getting what we can because its clear on evidence so far we don't have enough to do much else.

Regrettably the new signings haven't settled quickly and its questionable that they ever will, but until they are able
to contribute we have reverted to the old guard in the short term.

It was a good win at Leicester because every game is a big challenge and if we can just stay in contention of the top 4
this month and beat Basel that will be a decent return all things considered.

No point keep harking back its about dealing with the situation we are in and reviewing these matters at the end of the
season now.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:06 am

eds » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:21 pm wrote:
Reg » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:58 am wrote:Eds... I can't be bothered to reply showing your response because it isn't worth copying down.

You seem to want a prize for being the forum long distance whinger. So you've been whining like a stuck pig since the summer... what a miserable accolade, get a life. And that you have been singing to every poor sod on this forum how bad the manager, players, owners are... go support another club as clearly this club isn't suited to your sky high expectations. We don't want miserable whiners on this forum, go join another one where maybe they welcome moaning nancys.

Re-reading your post... it's a celebration of how you spotted every mistake first and how you've whinged ever since. Honestly if my kids went on like you they'd get a good clip round the ear. You're depressed, stuck in a rut, you need to be more positive. Have you considered taking drugs?

Pull your knickers up and get on with life you girl's blouse.

Funny I thought I had something positive to say about yesterday's game when you butted in and started making this tedious for everyone.........AGAIN.

Not sure why you keep replying to my comments as its obvious no one really cares about how you feel and how badly it seems that I have upset you.

In fact someone pulled you up on how deluded you were on your opinion of Rodgers and I had a bit of chuckle.

On another note it's f**king frightening that you have kids.

I have always thought governments should sterilize stupid people who breed more, more stupidity into this world, as you are clearly walking evidence of that.

Reg, you got a bunny boiler on your hands.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games