Leicester City v Liverpool FC - Tuesday 2nd Dec K.O. 7.45pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby eds » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:27 pm

Couldn't care less how we have played over the last 2 games as we needed maximum points and we have got them!

I have called out Rodgers and the players all season long, but they have showed heart and determination in the last few days.

Lets put Sunderland away on the weekend and get some confidence back before we play the Mancs and Arsenal.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby tonna » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:28 pm

Boocity » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:41 pm wrote:
LFC1990 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:28 pm wrote:Sterling motm by a distance

He was awful in the first half

He was pretty average throughout - our supporters never cease to amaze me.
tonna
LFC Basic Member

Postby Reg » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:57 am

eds » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:27 am wrote:I have called out Rodgers and the players all season long.

You sure have and we've had to suffer it.  :help
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:46 am

Correction only you have had to "suffer" that I have pointed out the obvious......that Rodgers and the players have stunk the place out.   

If you actually think you are in the majority that disagree with that opinion you are more deluded than I thought.  :no

Figures though, because when we were talking about business plans and running Liverpool a few days ago you starting blabbering incoherently once you knew you had no point to what you were talking about.   :laugh:  :laugh:
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

eds

Postby Reg » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:29 am

Good answer mate, well done.

I realise that it's easy for you to stand on a soap box and constantly criticise the manager and players but at the end of the day what is done, is done. The players the executive committee (including the manager) bought are not top drawer 50 million+ players, they are middle draw 12-20 million players, so he's not sitting at the table with the strongest hand. Nor is BR a top drawer manager, he is middle draw. So it's easy to be petulant (look it up) and throw your dummy out.

What BR needs to to get the team working as he envisioned it. Lallana is a good example as without him fit and playing as envisioned it distorts how the midfield should run, the role of attacking wingbacks and the ability of the front men to lay off then suddenly make darting runs.

So our less than perfect manager has to get his less than perfect players fit and match savvy, playing in their determined roles - then we'll see better where we stand.

In the meantime Doris, get back on your soap box and rant and rave like a little girl who's just p.issed herself.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:42 am

Reg » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:29 am wrote:Good answer mate, well done.

I realise that it's easy for you to stand on a soap box and constantly criticise the manager and players but at the end of the day what is done, is done. The players the executive committee (including the manager) bought are not top drawer 50 million+ players, they are middle draw 12-20 million players, so he's not sitting at the table with the strongest hand. Nor is BR a top drawer manager, he is middle draw. So it's easy to be petulant (look it up) and throw your dummy out.

What BR needs to to get the team working as he envisioned it. Lallana is a good example as without him fit and playing as envisioned it distorts how the midfield should run, the role of attacking wingbacks and the ability of the front men to lay off then suddenly make darting runs.

So our less than perfect manager has to get his less than perfect players fit and match savvy, playing in their determined roles - then we'll see better where we stand.

In the meantime Doris, get back on your soap box and rant and rave like a little girl who's just p.issed herself.

If you look at my comments during the summer transfer window (June, July and August) you will see that I was criticising the purchases back then and raising the alarm bells. You on the other end would have been one the muppets telling everyone to "calm down" and "wait to see how the players would go".  :laugh:  So don't accuse me of taking the "easy road" of only raising the fact NOW that we have mediocre players at our club being led by a manager that has looked at times looked truly out of his depth.

I have also continually criticised this stupid strategic position of going gun-ho buying players on the cheap or getting younger players that will have a re-sale value later down the line, in place of shoring up our spine and starting XI first. I haven't been the only one on this forum beating the same drum but Reginald, you don't want to hear common sense and logic because you are as blind as f**king bat to see that this is the main reason why we are struggling and will continue to struggle this season.

And to your only point on what we have now, with the manager we have now. Once again your dribbling pure and utter garbage. The best that Rodgers can get from his summer signings WON'T be enough to get us 4th which is what we expected at the end of last season with the money he was given. We have every right to be f**king livid with the bs politics hampering us from progressing as a football club and the inept incompetence shown at ALL levels of management at this club. I can't forgive you for defending this incompetence as that is what a dirty Manc would do, and i am convinced you are nothing short of that or a very, very clever troll masquerading as a Liverpool fan.  :suspect:

Lets see what wonderful ways Rodgers and our inept management f**k up another 20m-30m come January.  :no

eds

Postby Boocity » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:50 am

I noticed lately that when BR is subbing a player it's usually the new or young players that are pulled. I question whether he does it for football reasons or whether he has less faith in the new players. I hope it doesn't cause a rift in the squad.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:14 am

With our poor so form this season, right now is all about grinding out results to bring the confidence back.

Happy with the three points.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:24 am

SouthCoastShankly » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:27 pm wrote:
only me » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:26 pm wrote:God bless Leicester x3

This result must be killing you

x3 apparently  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:58 am

Eds... I can't be bothered to reply showing your response because it isn't worth copying down.

You seem to want a prize for being the forum long distance whinger. So you've been whining like a stuck pig since the summer... what a miserable accolade, get a life. And that you have been singing to every poor sod on this forum how bad the manager, players, owners are... go support another club as clearly this club isn't suited to your sky high expectations. We don't want miserable whiners on this forum, go join another one where maybe they welcome moaning nancys.

Re-reading your post... it's a celebration of how you spotted every mistake first and how you've whinged ever since. Honestly if my kids went on like you they'd get a good clip round the ear. You're depressed, stuck in a rut, you need to be more positive. Have you considered taking drugs?

Pull your knickers up and get on with life you girl's blouse.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:05 am

Kenny Kan » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:14 am wrote:With our poor so form this season, right now is all about grinding out results to bring the confidence back.

That is about it. As we grind out results and win a few on the trot we will start to play with some of the freedom we had last year. If we can beat Sunderland at home that will give us more confidence to beat Manure at OT ( who I think are over achieving). We do that and I think we will start to look a lot better. So far under Rodgers our second half of the season has been better than our first so hopefully that trend will continue.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:32 am

kazza » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:05 am wrote:
Kenny Kan » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:14 am wrote:With our poor so form this season, right now is all about grinding out results to bring the confidence back.

That is about it. As we grind out results and win a few on the trot we will start to play with some of the freedom we had last year. If we can beat Sunderland at home that will give us more confidence to beat Manure at OT ( who I think are over achieving). We do that and I think we will start to look a lot better. So far under Rodgers our second half of the season has been better than our first so hopefully that trend will continue.

While Winning gives confidence i'm pretty doubtful that this specific lineup has the Talent to gain from it....
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:04 pm

only me » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:32 am wrote:
kazza » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:05 am wrote:

While Winning gives confidence i'm pretty doubtful that this specific lineup has the Talent to gain from it....

I reckon there's the foundations of a decent side in there mate. Get one or two back from injury and one or two others find form then we'd be a reasonable outfit IMO.

Mingolet

Manquillo          Toure              Skrtel            Moreno

Lucas             Can

Sterling           Gerrard/Coutinho          Lallana

Sturridge
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:11 pm

I agree, there's a good first 11 in this squad and yesterday we (finally) saw something. But, there's still some HUGE issues to fix. Namely:

Mingolet - He's not a bad keeper, but he's not good enough for us. MUST be replaced in January
Skrtel - Should be dropped. I'd like to see Sakho or Lovern played alongside Toure (who has been superb)
Gerrard - IS NOT A DM....I REPEAT, IS NOT A DM!!
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:21 pm

Reg » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:58 am wrote:Eds... I can't be bothered to reply showing your response because it isn't worth copying down.

You seem to want a prize for being the forum long distance whinger. So you've been whining like a stuck pig since the summer... what a miserable accolade, get a life. And that you have been singing to every poor sod on this forum how bad the manager, players, owners are... go support another club as clearly this club isn't suited to your sky high expectations. We don't want miserable whiners on this forum, go join another one where maybe they welcome moaning nancys.

Re-reading your post... it's a celebration of how you spotted every mistake first and how you've whinged ever since. Honestly if my kids went on like you they'd get a good clip round the ear. You're depressed, stuck in a rut, you need to be more positive. Have you considered taking drugs?

Pull your knickers up and get on with life you girl's blouse.

Funny I thought I had something positive to say about yesterday's game when you butted in and started making this tedious for everyone.........AGAIN.

Not sure why you keep replying to my comments as its obvious no one really cares about how you feel and how badly it seems that I have upset you.

In fact someone pulled you up on how deluded you were on your opinion of Rodgers and I had a bit of chuckle.

On another note it's f**king frightening that you have kids.

I have always thought governments should sterilize stupid people who breed more, more stupidity into this world, as you are clearly walking evidence of that.

eds

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games