Leicester City v Liverpool - EPL - Tue 2nd Feb 2016 7.45pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby C-R » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:01 am

Must admit, i feel pretty fcuking low this morning and this is mainly at the centre of it
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:03 am

Raoul » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:07 am wrote:
redshade » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:55 pm wrote:I think we should play our strongest xi in the cups and let the youngters get game time in the league.

Some might argue that our youngsters are our strongest XI...

Yep
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby aCe' » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:49 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:27 am wrote:I hope Leicester go on to win the Premier League ,they played some beautiful football tonight ,some of their one touch play around our box left me dizzy.
I don't think it was the worst we've played this season ,but sadly we came up against a superior team in every department ,which kind of speaks volumes about were we sit right now ! I'm not even going to comment on individual performances because they all reverted to type, remind me again how long have we been haunted by inconsistency and players clearly 'not good enough' that get to survive yet another transfer window  ???

This.

Plus, I would completely give up on the league at this point. Go all out in the Europa trying to win it and make sure we finish below 7th or whatever the lowest Europa league ranking is. Go into next season with the fewest amount of games possible. I'd also give Benteke and a few youngsters more game time, experiment with different formations, and just generally use the remaining league and FA cup games as a long preseason. We have the league cup final and the Europa league games to concentrate on; thats 10 games to get us in the CL and to win us some silverware.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:42 am

devaney » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:26 pm wrote:
metalhead » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:58 pm wrote:We have a saying in arabic

we say Sh*t players they are potatoes

well they were potatoes today.

:no

We have a saying in English: SH.IT PLAYERS ARE SH.IT  :laugh:

this is a learning experience :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby algymoon » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:04 am

It was an absolute disgrace performance in LFC ongoing decline due to bad club ownership over the past six years or so, and that’s by allowing average managers to spend huge amount of money of below average stars! Who cannot honour the Liverpool shirt.  The Club owner take the full blame for bring shitty managers in past, and we now see its result.

If Klopp do back some of those Sh*t players and keep them for next season, well next year around this time we will still speaking about this same disgraceful topic. Liverpool require a major clear out of the shitty players that idiot BR has brought into the club over the past three years, just numbers but no quality at all!.

I am quite surprised to read some of our dear fans comments that they are by now have giving up on the league!, well I never thought we have a chance since last year due to the fact by losing World class players over the past two seasons, whom would have almost won us the League two years ago only for idiotic management of BR who has lost his nerve in final 4 games, which it was totally beyond his ability. LFC is a very average team fits for 10th or 9th place in league and I think they will finish around these places. By the end of this month the team will be out of most of cups competitions, and I cannot see them win in final against Man City. This is the stark reality of our season and it was the same as last seasons.

The list of the shitty players of a disgraceful night:

Mignolet his performance  and positing was awful, and he ought to take a big credit to make it a wonderful strike!
Moreno a total liability and had a helping hand in second goal! He should never be in side!
Clyne a useless all round, can’t pass correctly from 5 meters, can’t cross, loss the ball too often, and should never be allowing in the side!  I have thought that Johnston was bad, but he even better than Sh*t Clyne!.

The Famous Firmino, I will never change my thoughts about his, he is that type player, who is useless in most occasions apart from the odd bright performance, however 95% is useless a master of back pass, light weight, dribble himself to no product!!.

The Useless skipper Henderson, a master of square passes, he nearly cost us a goal in first half. What type of a Sh*t leader of a team.. And team has a skipper like him would have a NONE bright future, he lacks a shipper materials, he is only a skipper in eyes of the idiot BR, he a total useless skipper cannot lead by example in every deparatments, and I doubt if even stay in club I don't Klopp fancy him!.

The giant Statue of the useless Benteke, I personally don’t think is his disgrace performances is due to low in confidence, it is in actual fact he is a bad player in first place who lacks basic skill, and he cannot adapt to any playing style!, However if you watch his basic skills are very low, he can’t hold the ball, clumsy, bad touch, movement none exsiting, shooting is bad, he only can score 1 chance out of 10 chances. A total waste of money with a big special thanks to the idiot BR!!!. There are many more usless players.

I really hope that Klopp will not fail in his job of turning LFC around during his contract, he is a very bright manager, but I believe the existing players will let him down in end. LFC is an ill football entity and its need a major changes all over.

I don’t have any hope for Saturday game and I will be surprised if we got turned over and loss that game and likewise against Villa.
algymoon

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:47 am

C-R » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:01 am wrote:Must admit, i feel pretty fcuking low this morning and this is mainly at the centre of it

Yep, this morning has deffo got that 'there's the league over and done with for another season' feel about it.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Dundreamin is back » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:20 pm

The REAL person to blame for the mess were in is a DAVID MOORE'S fault he sold us down the river to them 2 T**TS for a few Bob in his back pocket. Don't blame FSG they saved us from going in to Administration.We should of given Kenny 2 more seasons. This message we are in now is going to take years to sort out. Anybody who blames Klopp knows jacks"*t about football. Moore's is still counting his money the wan**r and so is Rodgers
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:57 pm

I think it's probably worth remembering that we have played 15 matches more than Leicester as well, that's almost half a season extra.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:02 pm

Gutted by the result but even though we appeared 2nd best against a much fresher Leicester, who have only lost 2 games this season, we still managed to have 64% of possession,  12 cnr's to their 3 and 14 shots (2 on target) to their 13 (6 on target) .

For me it's not all doom and gloom, I'm optimistic that it can be fixed. Word is Coutinho is due back Feb 6th with Origi, Sturridge and Skrtle to follow on  Feb 14th, if true surely we'll then see an upturn in our results.

YNWA  :buttrock

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby redshade » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:20 pm

I agree woof. The performance was not bad we just lacked attacking edge upfront.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Doeboy » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:49 pm

Dundreamin is back » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:20 am wrote:The REAL person to blame for the mess were in is a DAVID MOORE'S fault he sold us down the river to them 2 T**TS for a few Bob in his back pocket. Don't blame FSG they saved us from going in to Administration.We should of given Kenny 2 more seasons. This message we are in now is going to take years to sort out. Anybody who blames Klopp knows jacks"*t about football. Moore's is still counting his money the wan**r and so is Rodgers

Agree. That bellend Moores sold us down the river and we are still paying the price today as we are continually playing catch up. Just as a measure,  Spurs are on course to finish ahead of us for the 7th time in the last 8 seasons. Who would have thought that after that night in Istanbul. Our decline has been a monumental f*ck up and Moores has a major part to play in that
Doeboy

Postby redshade » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:53 pm

We would not have been in a bad position had we spent more efficiently the last few seasons. Yes we did sell our main stars but we can't say we had no money to replace them with adequate players.
We have been poor in the transfer market. You can just give an quick example, 68 mill benteke and Balotelli,marko.  2 players on loan and a striker that just does not fit in.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby tonyeh » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:10 pm

red till i die!! » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:53 pm wrote:Its to be expected though when you look at the players we have  :down: Worst Liverpool side I have ever witnessed by a mile. Its not got anything to do with money either as firmino and Lallana probably cost more than that entire Leicester team, Its got to do with balls and none of our players have them.

Liverpool, arguably, have a better team than Leicester and somehow, they're top of the pile (and fair play to them too, I might add. I'd actually love to see them win it).

I can't say for sure what the malaise is in Liverpool, but I agree with some of the others in that FSG look at this as a business venture. So long as there is a profit made of some reasonable description, then they're happy out. Fuck trophies or club history/honour.

Liverpool's "workhorses" seem content to sit back, lose and still collect their 80 grand a week, while waiting around for a move to somewhere else. Other sides "workhorses" at least go out and put a shift in.
tonyeh

Postby tonyeh » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:12 pm

metalhead » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:58 pm wrote:We have a saying in arabic

we say Sh*t players they are potatoes

well they were potatoes today.

:no

At least you can eat potatoes.  :down:
tonyeh

Postby damjan193 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:51 pm

aCe' » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:49 am wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:27 am wrote:I hope Leicester go on to win the Premier League ,they played some beautiful football tonight ,some of their one touch play around our box left me dizzy.
I don't think it was the worst we've played this season ,but sadly we came up against a superior team in every department ,which kind of speaks volumes about were we sit right now ! I'm not even going to comment on individual performances because they all reverted to type, remind me again how long have we been haunted by inconsistency and players clearly 'not good enough' that get to survive yet another transfer window  ???

This.

Plus, I would completely give up on the league at this point. Go all out in the Europa trying to win it and make sure we finish below 7th or whatever the lowest Europa league ranking is. Go into next season with the fewest amount of games possible. I'd also give Benteke and a few youngsters more game time, experiment with different formations, and just generally use the remaining league and FA cup games as a long preseason. We have the league cup final and the Europa league games to concentrate on; thats 10 games to get us in the CL and to win us some silverware.

Think we're already in the Europa League for next season mate considering we're in the finals in the cup.

I agree that we should give up on the league now though. Said that myself when we lost against the mancs at Anfield, top 4 was gone with that loss, maybe even before. Our main aim should now be the cups and Europa League. Winning the Europa League will not only bring us some silverware, it will bring us qualification for next's year Champions League. As for the league, it would be best to give some of the kids a go more often now. The seniors might relax too much and that might cost us another debacle like against Stoke last season.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games