BOLTON VS LIVERPOOL - 29/08/09 - 3pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Number 9 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:32 pm

skellyred71 wrote:
GYBS wrote:Enjoy yourself skelly - your going to have so much fun here - wait till you meet the real negative people :laugh:

what they get worse its just you follow the badge you show support were not some cockney or team from the midlands we support our team thru thick and thin, we dont go calling for the managers head every ten minutes and geting on players backs aint gonna improve there performance is it lad. thanks for the welcome though ta :D

Welcome mate!

you are in for a rude awakening on here! :laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:33 pm

andy_g wrote:when playing mid- to lower-table teams who are down to 10 men with half an hour or more left on the clock we look like world beaters.

:D

:D .... Just hope we sort out these problems but a win is a win and at the moment i will take it!  Teams usually suffer blips and poor form so i'd say lets gets this crappy phase out of the way and starting winning. Good win, performance was not bad but could have been better.
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:36 pm

skellyred71 wrote:what they get worse its just you follow the badge you show support were not some cockney or team from the midlands we support our team thru thick and thin, we dont go calling for the managers head every ten minutes and geting on players backs aint gonna improve there performance is it lad. thanks for the welcome though ta :D

Woe betide anyone messing with my FM team Rafa out, Im going back to wrestiling, no more dollars for rafa. Hicks & Gillett rock  :buttrock

Bad t!ts lar.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:39 pm

Ciggy wrote:
skellyred71 wrote:what they get worse its just you follow the badge you show support were not some cockney or team from the midlands we support our team thru thick and thin, we dont go calling for the managers head every ten minutes and geting on players backs aint gonna improve there performance is it lad. thanks for the welcome though ta :D

Woe betide anyone messing with my FM team Rafa out, Im going back to wrestiling, no more dollars for rafa. Hicks & Gillett rock  :buttrock

Bad t!ts lar.

but not all cockneys are bad  :pirate
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm

skellyred71 wrote:
GYBS wrote:Enjoy yourself skelly - your going to have so much fun here - wait till you meet the real negative people :laugh:

what they get worse its just you follow the badge you show support were not some cockney or team from the midlands we support our team thru thick and thin, we dont go calling for the managers head every ten minutes and geting on players backs aint gonna improve there performance is it lad. thanks for the welcome though ta :D

spot on mate - unfortunately not all share your view and some seem more happy when critisizing our players/managers while praising our rivals
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby skellyred71 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Ciggy wrote:

Bad t!ts lar.

so fookin right lmao
skellyred71

Postby Number 9 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:41 pm

GYBS wrote:
skellyred71 wrote:

spot on mate - unfortunately not all share your view and some seem more happy when critisizing our players/managers while praising our rivals

Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby skellyred71 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:45 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Right, I'm off to watch Arsenal break Owen's legs. Cheerio.

same ere emerald but think about this tevez wouldnt come to liverpool for fear of upsetting the manure fans but owen "when sir xxxx rang i didnt give it a second thought" tevez there for two minutes owen well you know the rest lad hope he gets his leg smashed to fook see ya
skellyred71

Postby Number 9 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:45 pm

bavlondon wrote:What do you all make of Zorba the Greek then?

I think he done OK considering he was fuc'ked into a team playing well below par!
He will be useful at clearing high balls from corners and free kicks,something we really needed to address!
Yeah he was caught out a few times when on the ball but I think that can be excused since he has came from a foreign country to the fastest League in the world.
He will learn quickly that you dont get ANY time on the ball in England.
I think he done OK...maybe a good signing,judgement reserved for a while yet though! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:46 pm

bavlondon wrote:What do you all make of Zorba the Greek then?

I thought he looked pretty good for a first match, have we found a Sami mark2?
heimdall

Postby GYBS » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:46 pm

Number 9 wrote:
GYBS wrote:
skellyred71 wrote:

:D  :;):
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:48 pm

Number 9 wrote:
GYBS wrote:
skellyred71 wrote:

:devil:

BTW I thought we played OK today but not great, our defence looks a bit :censored: and we are back to being unimaginative again, what happened to the team which finished last season so well, I miss it. Anyway we got the vital 3 points and that is the most important thing.  :buttrock
heimdall

Postby baldricks_cunning_plan » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:49 pm

Never doubted us. Always had the faith in our boys.
baldricks_cunning_plan

Postby heimdall » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:51 pm

baldricks_cunning_plan wrote:Never doubted us. Always had the faith in our boys.

Yeah I agree, although for a long time I would have actually been ok with a draw today, the game changed quite a bit on the sending off although we may have won anyway.
heimdall

Postby abbiedukes » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:53 pm

Now this game was won by hair's breadth. If it wouldn't have for that sending off i don't know how this game would have ended. Once again we conceded a goal from a set piece. What the heck is up with this zonal marking thingy..will it ever work at liverpool?
Anyway some positives from the game; Glen was awesome once again and gave us width on the right hand side and he capped off a brilliant night with a goal!

Watch the goal highlights;

http://www.liverpoolfcgoals.webs.com   :D
abbiedukes

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games