Would you risk cisse this season?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby XSD » Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:06 am

It's going to be up to the medical staff obviously. They won't throw him in if he is not ready.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:09 am

XSD wrote:It's going to be up to the medical staff obviously. They won't throw him in if he is not ready.

Apparently it's up to the player.  I mean why else wouldn't Kewell be playing?
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:57 am

i think it will also depend if Morientes and Baros are fit at the time. Obviously if they are not but the doctor's say Cisse can't play then he won't play anyway.

But if they are both fit and the doctor's give Cisse the ok, I can't see him being thrown in the first team straight away, that would be daft.

Give him a couple of runs in the reserves and if he goes ok have him on the bench for the first team and go from there.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:59 am

L-type wrote:
XSD wrote:It's going to be up to the medical staff obviously. They won't throw him in if he is not ready.

Apparently it's up to the player.  I mean why else wouldn't Kewell be playing?

:D

too true, Kewell is meant to be an LFC fan, but with his committment you wouldn't know it.

I think he will be sold in the summer, such a disappointing signing after he promised so much at Leeds.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:18 am

For me that’s depends, if Liverpool have already in the 4th spot, I won’t play him but if we are still chasing that 4th spot maybe I will play him last 15 min.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:10 pm

[quote]It's going to be up to the medical staff obviously. They won't throw him in if he is not ready

I gotta agree wif tat.The medical staff definitely knows better.So does Rafa.N i've given up wif Kewell.He seems not interested in playing for LFC.:angry:
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby Nando » Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:39 pm

i always thought once kewell got a haircut then he would perform better because he just doesnt seem too bothered about anything, earns enuff money has a fit ****** blonde wife and just doesnt need anythin else really, mark my words if he gets a haircut and get his hair shorter rather than looking like a scruff ill shave my legs and call myself fatima (im muslim see) if he doesnt play better  :cool:
Nando
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red_guy » Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:09 am

if he (cisse ) gets an 'ok' by the medical staff, i can't see why not? looks like he's eager to play as soon as possible..good mentality . We need people like him in LFC.
Sad about kewell ,though. Dunno what's wrong with him.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion