Hope for the future - Next season and how cisse fits

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby L-type » Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:39 am

Cisse Video

The video is a little long, the music is pretty sappy, but it chronicles all of Cisse's season at liverpool, and I believe shows what an unbelievably hard season he's had.  He must have had 4-5 shots go off the post, but it also shows his potential at Liverpool by showing how what he has been doing at Anfield to what he did at Auxerre, and there are striking similarities.  I thought this video points out Cisse's main threat - an Owen like role of a fast break or an ideal situation is that you will notice that the other forward takes on all the defenders, and draws all the defenders (Baros Clone)  and dumps the ball off to Cisse who is ridiculously wide open.  This was starting to happen before the injury.  They also show the injury in slow mo at the end.  You can just see his leg bend as it hits the ground, kinda makes your stomach flip, like that kickboxing video someone posted elsewhere on the forums.  Hope you enjoy it, the video being 15 minutes long is about 60 megs.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion