Why our players are not performing in the club

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby hobbes » Thu Aug 21, 2003 4:44 am

I wonder why our players are not performing in the Club. But each time they play for the National team they shine. Owen, Baros, Riise, and Hypia are all scoring and getting the highlights during the recent matches when they play for their National team. But  when they play for the club, they aren't as good as they were. This proves that they are indvidually good.I believe they are sending some sort of messages to the Club but I dont think Houllier got them... 

:0
hobbes

Postby Cleman » Thu Aug 21, 2003 7:23 am

agreed.

see also Anelka, compare the performance during he spent time on loan to LFC, and now in Man City

see P. Berger, he scored a goal for his new club in the 1st match of EPL
Cleman

Postby azriahmad » Thu Aug 21, 2003 11:27 am

In a way, we're lucky that LFC is not in the champions' league this year. Otherwise, that French loaf (sorry, I didn't mean to offend all French people, only the one we are all talking about) would've bought some more really unknown and untested yet expensive duds and would drain some more of the club's cash.
I'm continuously preplexed why THE LIVERPOOL BOARD HAS NOT WOKEN UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE - WISEN UP TO THE FACT THAT HOULLIER WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PROGRESS BEYOND THIS RUT AND WE NEED MARTIN O'NEILL
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thirteen years to Long! » Thu Aug 21, 2003 11:08 pm

I can't understand the tactics from GH, he buys a left winger and then does'nt play him there, he then says that Kewell is not a winger and that he has other qualities. I think GH is totally against wingers as he persistantly narrows the way we play, he does this when Kewells best games for Leeds have come when he is played on the left wing. I look for our strikers to score more goals then they do, How many goals would they get if we had kewell as an out and out winger getting to the by-line and supplying a good cross for the likes of Owen,Heskey and Baros to get onthe end of.

Is Danny Murphy an England International?

I Don't think so,although he scored 12 goals last year, at times I don't even think he is Liverpool class. :angry:
Thirteen years to Long!

Postby AHAK » Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:21 am

why dont they perform? its cus houllier tries to apply "tactics" to a league that requires none.  Kevin Keegan is no where near a tactician his england days prove that...BUT he gets his teams to play simply by not overloading their brains with bullsh#t positioning.  STOP overcomplicating things MR H.  This is the only league in the world a player like Vinnie jones could play even with his lack of a football brain.

JUST TELL EM TO EXPRESS DEM SELVES AND PLAY.

(bangs head off brick wall)
AHAK

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion