What exactly did cisse do wrong?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Paul C » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:34 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:
Ciise is good. He is faster better than Garcia, Crouch and Morientes
:no

Since i can do the 100 meters in under 12 seconds i'm probably alot faster than Sami Hyypia, does that mean i am good enough to play for Liverpool?

Stu mate, the way you portray yourself on here I am sure you are really Linford Christie/Steven Gerrard/He Man/Superman/Geoff Capes's lovechild. :Oo:

LMFAO  :D

I can see it now, everyday Stu walks into work and the superman theme plays, actually I think it's just funny in my head  :down:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:21 pm

he is the same age as samuel eto,o and is so far behind eto,o it is shocking,cisse,s first touch technique and tactical awawreness is lacking,he has been a bad buy and houllier is to blame for that,rafa will sign the far superior dirk kuyt and you will see him play far superior to cisse morientesrand crouch in rafa,s lone striker role,he is the future number nine at anfield and is worthy of wearing the famed shirt
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:30 pm

What if the rumours are true though and we do sign Larsson and Del Piero, both are not spring chickens, Del Piero could be another Morientes if he does come.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:41 pm

del piero is past it and has never been the same player since his terrible  knee injury in  the first game 1998-1999 season,before then he was easily in the top five players in the world,but since recovery he has been a differant inferior player
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:24 pm

IMO all he has done wrong is join us after GH left. he will score goals where ever he ends up aslong as he gets to play
destro

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:55 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:What if the rumours are true though and we do sign Larsson and Del Piero, both are not spring chickens, Del Piero could be another Morientes if he does come.

What rumours are these ?
I havent heard or seen us linked with either of these two.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:04 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:What if the rumours are true though and we do sign Larsson and Del Piero, both are not spring chickens, Del Piero could be another Morientes if he does come.

What rumours are these ?
I havent heard or seen us linked with either of these two.

Ive heard them, Larsson would be on a free from Barca, and Del Piero not that expensive cause he is out of favour at Juventus at the moment, but its only rumours anyway.
Rafa sold Baros and if he sells Cisse he better have 2 replacements for the 2 strikers he has sold.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:07 pm

Robbie Robbie.....the welcome home campaign starts here :laugh:
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby josip84 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:21 pm

drummerphil wrote:Robbie Robbie.....the welcome home campaign starts here :laugh:

You want to promote a "Robbie Fowler strikes back" campaign?
Why not Ian Rush or Dennis Law? :Oo:
josip84

Postby drummerphil » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:33 pm

notice the :laugh: ...........i was taking the p!ss..........even though i do admit a fit Robbie who i saw glimpses of at Man city on tv last season..........is far better than what we currently have.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby josip84 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:27 pm

drummerphil wrote:notice the :laugh: ...........i was taking the p!ss..........even though i do admit a fit Robbie who i saw glimpses of at Man city on tv last season..........is far better than what we currently have.

As for me it's been a very long time since I last saw Robbie Fowler on the pitch.
But I agree with you : a fit Fowler can still be a gem of a striker.
Better than a Cisse at last playing in HIS position with his manager's trust? The comparison deserves close examination.
I think many of you fans seriously underrate Djibrill.
Why don't you put a little pressure on Benitez for him to give Cisse a real chance?
josip84

Postby Sabre » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:40 pm

sign Larsson

Some idiots underrated him when he signed up for  Barcelona. "Scottish league is a minor league, doesn't mean much he scores loads of goals there" they said. But every time he has been fit to play and has done so, he has done a remarkable job.

He knows that his natural place is in the bench of Barcelona, but accepts it with discipline and no complaining, which is nice, because I find Cisse's complainings quite selfish, without a bit of autocriticism, and disrespectful to other teammates such as Crouch or Morientes.

Aging? Well it doesn't have to be a long contract, and he seems physically ok.

Sabre
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion