Cisse, i hope he proves the doubters wrong

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Shankly turns in his grave » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:53 am

CGGY, you are a major KN*B ! and only give a feck about Cisse cause you have a Cisse screen name.

He's just Awful, Even Aldo, commentating on Radio City doesn't rate him. his body language is poor, he doesn't chase balls, and stops running when the balls goes past him.

Not to mention the chances he scuffs badly. his only attribute is pace.

In My opinion, we have sold our best striker in baros. at least he looked interested.

Just  sell him
Shankly turns in his grave

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:06 am

Shankly turns in his grave wrote:CGGY, you are a major KN*B ! and only give a feck about Cisse cause you have a Cisse screen name.

He's just Awful, Even Aldo, commentating on Radio City doesn't rate him. his body language is poor, he doesn't chase balls, and stops running when the balls goes past him.

Not to mention the chances he scuffs badly. his only attribute is pace.

In My opinion, we have sold our best striker in baros. at least he looked interested.

Just  sell him

ERh baros looked interested yes ,but how many goals did he score?
66-1112520797

Postby anfieldadorer » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:00 am

Shankly turns in his grave wrote:his body language is poor, he doesn't chase balls, and stops running when the balls goes past him.

those are just exactly what you need to become the top scorer in french: not chasing balls, stoppin running when the balls goes passing

clueless
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:04 am

Shankly turns in his grave wrote:CGGY, you are a major KN*B !

:nod   :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:00 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:

Don't worry it's just the Hustler back yet again. He's so easy to spot. He's only had 3 posts and already you can tell it's him. What a sad little man he is.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Shankly turns in his grave » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:13 pm

anfieldadorer wrote:
Shankly turns in his grave wrote:his body language is poor, he doesn't chase balls, and stops running when the balls goes past him.

those are just exactly what you need to become the top scorer in french: not chasing balls, stoppin running when the balls goes passing

clueless

Clueless?

did you See Lille play man utd last night???

and they finished SECOND last year in the French league.
they were so bad it is untrue.

Says a lot for the standard of the game, no wonder cisse scored a few.

Postby JBG » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:25 pm

stu_the_red wrote:

I am a big fan of Djibril, he has possibly just gone through the worst year of his life, his dream move to Liverpool then gets that dreadful injury nearly losing his leg.
Then MO realises he made a mistake going to Real Madrid and wants to come home, being a Liverpool favourite of course most fans would have wanted him back, but because Rafa had to buy Morientes due to Cisse's injury, there was no way Rafa was going to sell him.

Instead Rafa goes out to buy Crouch to replace Baros (which I didnt agree with) but thats my opinion.
Then Cisse gets touted in the shop window to fund the return of the prodical son.
Djibs must have been f*cking fumin I know I would if I was him.
He gets himself back months before he was due back to play for us, and that was the thanks he got, maybe more to do with Rick Parry than Rafa cause If I am honest I really dont think Rafa wanted MO back, you made your bed lie in it.

Then Big P gets a start ahead of Cisse in nearly every game we have played and Cisse our biggest buy to date gets stuck on the bench or on the wing to accomodate Crouchino.

Cisse is our leading goal scorer he is the only striker we have at the moment that looks anything like scoring, ok he misses a lot of sitters, but he can be forgiven.

Its not like he has had a run of 5-6 games upfront is it?
He needs a run upfront now, he will start banging them in for fun I am sure of it, ok he gets frustrated when things arnt going his way, but its better he gets frustrated than not giving a sh*t isnt it?

When MO came back from injury it used to take him around 6-7 games before he found the back of the net again, and Cisse's injury mentally and physically is nothing to a MO hamstring.

Get behind Djibril I think he's great I love him, and he will start to give us goals a plenty if he gets a run in his natural position.

And finally them Blackburn fans knock me sick with the chants they gave him on saturday, but then again there players are bad enough, they should be brought to court for impersonating footballers.

Djibs just needs to be loved thats all, he plays on confidence and when the chips are down so is Djib, lets hope he gets a run of games now and fires us to a few more tropheys this season.

Rafa "had" to buy Morientes because Cisse was injured? ???

What planet are you from? He was trying to sign him all summer. Also, Cisse isn't good enough.

To be fair he is a bigger goal threat than Crouch but Crouch is 3 or 4 times a better footballer. Cisse is an extremely average player with exceptional pace. He is also a :censored: and will not put chances away where he has to challenge centre halfs and put his head in where it hurts, he's not good enough.

Morientes on the other hand has all the class in the world. He is unbelievabley skillful, a superb finisher (when confident infront of goal), has a brain and can link up with other players.

He looked excellent against Blackburn with the exception of his finishing.

As for Cisse though, the lads a waste of space. If thats your idea of a player who is good enough then you have extremely low standards.

Whatever happened to "support the players on the pitch" and "get behind the team" and "real supporters support the players" comments you used to make 18 months ago?  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:35 pm

Ar I love dat smilie cggy!MAY I HAVE IT PLEASE!?
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:37 pm

eh shankley turns in his grave, how come you didn't call yourself, luis garcia4? what a gayboy
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:46 pm

he knows how to make friends!

I think there's a bit of sock puppeting going on here. Banned user coming back methinks
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:48 pm

Hustler again. As Scott said, three posts and he can be spotted a mile off.

Don't you have anything better to do lad?

Do you always stay in places you aren't wanted?

You seem like one of these people who's happy with any sort of attention from anyone. I'm guessing thats because your parents and family rejected you as a boy and you've never had any real friends.

The worst thing is, you're to stupid to see the error of your ways.

I feel so sorry for you lad i really do. :down:
115-1073096938

Postby Ciggy » Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:18 pm

13 goals for our djib now for club and country  :cool:
Well in lad keep em coming for Liverpool  :buttrock
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:07 am

This is the exact reason i can't stand your posts.

"Our Djib"?

The lads average and again contributed :censored: all to general play.

He's scored a good winner tonight, i'm happy for him but the fact is he won't manage 20 competative goals in a season and he doesn't contribute enough to open play to warrent a starting or squad place.
115-1073096938

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:24 am

Stu, although I also feel Cisse's team play is awful, he's already got 13 goals and it's only mid October. He's not started regularly in the Prem. What more can we ask in terms of scoring? Owen isn't anywhere near 13 in all comps, infact very few are. He'll never be a team-first kind of player, but he's hungry to score - something we've been lacking.

In short, Cisse is our most potent striker at present.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Shankly turns in his grave » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:31 am

wrighty (not mark!) wrote:eh shankley turns in his grave, how come you didn't call yourself, luis garcia4? what a gayboy

well im saving that for later, i expect to last only a day or two in here.

:D

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion