Wes brown - An option?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Dalglish » Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:51 am

Dalglish wrote:
vlady16.1 wrote:dude i have my own special reasons to hate man u -- i truly enjoy seeing them lose - but it would make me even happier to steal their players and use them to beat them -- you're telling me that if ronaldo suddenly demanded to play for rafa only- you would say no way

Your dealing in conjecture Vladi cos Ronaldo HASN'T begged Raffa to play for LFC and won't.

But seeing as we are speaking hypothetically , the answer to your question is NO , NEVER and ...............next

:D

I thought you might like that Dom  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:54 am

Dalglish wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:I would take Ronaldo, no one else though.

He is Portuguese, not english and he has only been living in Manchester a short while, so he ain't much of a Manc really, he could easily be turned.   :D

Get a  grip Scott  :D I'm not going to get into tehe"not from liverpool" thing here cos on the whole i think it's disrespectful and on the whole wrong.

However unles you live and grew up in this area you can't fully understand the local rivalries , cultural, sporting and industrial that divide these 2 cities. No offence intended Scott cos i know you are very knowledgeable on this great club ......

fair enough, I do understand there is a massive rivalry but don't feel it every day like yourself, as Manchester and Liverpool are only seperated by 35 miles of highway or something.

I do hate manU a lot though cos where I live there are so many no nothing glory hunting manu fans who when you try and have a footy argument they couldn't kepp it going for 30 seconds.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:57 am

The rivalry thing -its kind of ripping it a bit dont you think? Sounds to me Like 3 lil girls in a school playground -Im not playing with you cos you played with her  :D -Like stubborness  :D
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby Dom1 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:00 am

Dalglish wrote:
Dalglish wrote:
vlady16.1 wrote:dude i have my own special reasons to hate man u -- i truly enjoy seeing them lose - but it would make me even happier to steal their players and use them to beat them -- you're telling me that if ronaldo suddenly demanded to play for rafa only- you would say no way

Your dealing in conjecture Vladi cos Ronaldo HASN'T begged Raffa to play for LFC and won't.

But seeing as we are speaking hypothetically , the answer to your question is NO , NEVER and ...............next

:D

I thought you might like that Dom  :D

i am easily pleased man!
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Dalglish » Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:01 am

Shagausauraus , if you look back i've not made any offensve or derogatory remarks about Man U in the context of this thread ? I've sought to explain why the 2 clubs have NEVER done business.

I would think that "Stubborn" streak you mention extrends to BOTH clubs, hence the lack of dialogue or business betweent eh two ....next :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:02 am

hey Dom did u watch the spurs game yesterday, you lot were very unlucky to lose that. Too  bad. :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:04 am

i seen the highlights, gutted mate, points dropped if you ask me but we are still sitting comfortably in 3rd!!
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Dalglish » Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:07 am

Dom1 wrote:i am easily pleased man!

I had noticed ......next  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:08 am

not for long, I watched the whole thing. Redknapp should've been set off for his challenge on Cahill, he was booed b4 the tackle cos he was ex-Liverpool and after the tackle well he was booed even more.

Everton were brilliant in the firsy half but some missed chances and great saves from Robinson evidently cost ypu the match, you lot should've been up 2-0 at HT, but it didn't happen and Spurs scored. game got a bit scrappy after that, and in the end Spurs were lucky to get 3 points.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:09 am

btw the not for long in my previous post was in reference to Everton being 3rd.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:13 am

But surely its derogitory if you say you wouldnt like your club to sign a player from Man u.? Especially if as you say you wouldnt swap Van nistleroy or ferdinand for BISCAN? :D
And yes if wot you say is true then BOTH clubs are stubborn.Its rare that the top teams do business with each other anyway but once in a while would be nice  :;):
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby Dalglish » Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:24 am

shagasaurus80 wrote:But surely its derogitory if you say you wouldnt like your club to sign a player from Man u.? Especially if as you say you wouldnt swap Van nistleroy or ferdinand for BISCAN? :D
And yes if wot you say is true then BOTH clubs are stubborn.Its rare that the top teams do business with each other anyway but once in a while would be nice  :;):

Only cos you have seen Keane's replacement at LFC and want him.

Face it , he isn't coming to Man U , this is Liverpool FC NOT Everton  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:27 am

And in these days of "Money can get you anything" , Aka Chelsea, Man U etc...... isn't it reassuring the best team in England (Arsenal), the CL holders (Porto) UEFA Cup holders (Valencia) haven't bought success :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:29 am

Hate to be the killjoy on this thread but we can sign Brown without ever doing business with Manure.He is a free transfer next summer and able to sign a pre-contract with us in the new year.We wouldnt be doing business with them at any point,only him.When you think about it,it would be the perfect slap in the face to Ferguson.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:30 am

I'll give it some thought Greenred and get back to you :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion