Wes brown - An option?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby the great one » Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:27 am

shagasaurus80 wrote:I can see where youre coming from Dalglish.But on the other hand -if Steven Gerrard did become available-do you think Fergie would back down because he is a Liverpool player? ???
It Depends on a lot of things ,especially whos in charge -Souness did it with the Mo johnston thing in Glasgow which is a bit more hostile than England.
Personally I wouldnt mind Man u Signing a Liverpool player..as long as it isnt Biscan.  :D Sure why not!

diao traoe diouf u wouldn't mind them  :D
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:28 am

In: Wes brown
By: the great one

:D

them two have never been in conjunction ever before, they dont even come close :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby mrcool2003 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:30 am

i disagree, anyone who says they wouldn't want any of man utds players is lying, course you would, wes brown not too sure about him though

who cares who they play for, if they are good enough then who cares, its being fickle caring

and that comment about mo johnston signing for rangers is a good example of how rival teams can sign players from each other, so i dont see a problem if they are good enough
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:31 am

If the price was right. A tenner ,buy one get one free :laugh:
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby Dalglish » Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:31 am

shagasaurus80 wrote:I can see where youre coming from Dalglish.But on the other hand -if Steven Gerrard did become available-do you think Fergie would back down because he is a Liverpool player? ???
It Depends on a lot of things ,especially whos in charge -Souness did it with the Mo johnston thing in Glasgow which is a bit more hostile than England.
Personally I wouldnt mind Man u Signing a Liverpool player..as long as it isnt Biscan.  :D Sure why not!

Fergie would NOT buy Gerard direct from Liverpool. He was up to his old mind games (Although he isn't very good at them these days ) when quoted as saying he'd love Steve Gerard at Man U .

How long your club been formed ? LFC have been in busines since 1892 and we have NEVER bought a Man U player direct.... neither have you for that matter and IMO it's unlikely to change and I'm quite happy with the current arrangements thank you  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:33 am

And Mrcool....... I am not being fickle, i'm stating the facts !!! LFC and MUFC have NEVER done business over players. And as i said in a previous post it's historically in line with the competitive nature of the 2 cities over centuries ...
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mrcool2003 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:35 am

ok they haven't done business ever, but im just saying all of us would like a couple of utds players, but i doubt we'll get them, as u say its never happened
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:37 am

I'd like certain players from Man U in our team, of course I would but I'd never forgive any Liverpool manager who signed one. Its all about the history of rivalry between the clubs and nothing to do with denying they have quality players....
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:37 am

you wud not say no to ruud van nistelrooy, paul scholes or rio ferdinand, dalglish, you just wudnt!!
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby parchpea » Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:40 am

If things where not as they are I am sure Fergie would have tried to take Gerrard. Fact is that our rivalry is so strong you dare not even make an approach. In many ways the kind of tribal divide between the teams is healthy because it drives us both on to catch the other. It drove Utd in the past and Liverpool now. We are hungry to overturn them, and normally its enough to take the title, but we have serious competition from the South these days.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Dalglish » Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:42 am

Dom1 wrote:you wud not say no to ruud van nistelrooy, paul scholes or rio ferdinand, dalglish, you just wudnt!!

I WOULD NOT !!!!!!!! :angry:

I don't care if they wanted to swap him for Biscan I'd say NO.

You see Dom thats the difference between Everton and Liverpool fans ...we have standards !!!!!  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:51 am

If steven Gerrard Became available I will guarantee you that Manchester United Fc will be happy to deal with Liverpool ,i think youre kidding yourself  a little bit. There is a lot of clubs Liverpool and Man utd have never done business with.
And i cant understand your mentality when you say Youd never forgive the manager that signed a Utd player? Wot if he won you the premiership or scored the winning goal in the champs league final? If the player improves the team wot the hell where they come from..it is the team you care about after all.
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby Dalglish » Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:10 am

Your dealing in conjecture, I'm dealing with the FACTS and the FACT is that whatever you think Fergie would do regarding Stevie G, the facts are he hasn't and in my opinion won't  ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:18 am

Time will tell. But I still cant understand your mentality of Not Wanting to sign a player of another club :D if he improves the team? Surely the team comes first .
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby Dalglish » Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:25 am

:D I know your game Miss Provactive.

The relaity id you wouldn't want a LFC player at your club any more than I would want a Man U player.
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion