Walcome to bulgaria - Cska - liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Liverpool-Bulgaria » Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:25 am

I am a Lievrpool fan from Bulgaria. I was very happy to to see you in Bulgaria last year (Levski (Sofia) - Liverpool).
And I'll be very happy to see our team and Lievrpool fans this year too.
There are lots of Liverpool FC fans in Bulgaria. I will go at the statium on August 10th and I want to meet English fans, who will come to Bulgaria, and maybe we could go together and watch our favourite team! For any information about Bulgaria, please, do not hezitate to contact me! :;):
Liverpool-Bulgaria

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:26 am

i have a question,

why is there a liverpool supporter in jail in bulgaria for a crime he did not commit?

i am wondering if there has been any press coverage out there and what are the feelings about a guy going to jail for something he didnt do
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:28 am

and welcome to the forum, happy posting
112-1077774096

Postby Liverpool-Bulgaria » Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:37 am

The press coverage was wide spread and the feelings over here concern mostly the fact that there is another guy who confessed he did the crime. Bulgarian fans are really very friendly towards you and I appear to be the proof of it! I will be at the game and will support my favourite team... and you? I just want to meet and to be together :cool:
Liverpool-Bulgaria

Postby 76-1115222408 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:30 pm

peewee wrote:i have a question,

why is there a liverpool supporter in jail in bulgaria for a crime he did not commit?

i am wondering if there has been any press coverage out there

Of course there was no new coverage, ???   its not as if a BULGARIAN mans head wasnt caved in, or that he now has brain damage.

I am sure they didnt report it at all and just decided to put Micheal Shields in jail without mentioning it!!!

Why greet the guy like this, he hasnt come for trouble, he is saying he is a LIVERPOOL fan and is offering any of us here that may be going to the game some HELP!!

Its not as if this guy can REALLY answer your question anyway, but I am sure you knew that!

I suppose its ALL bulgarians faults that Shields is in jail!!!!

YNWA
76-1115222408

Postby mighty mo » Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:35 pm

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:

Of course there was no new coverage, ???   its not as if a BULGARIAN mans head wasnt caved in, or that he now has brain damage.

I am sure they didnt report it at all and just decided to put Micheal Shields in jail without mentioning it!!!

Why greet the guy like this, he hasnt come for trouble, he is saying he is a LIVERPOOL fan and is offering any of us here that may be going to the game some HELP!!

Its not as if this guy can REALLY answer your question anyway, but I am sure you knew that!

YNWA

hear hear.welcome liverpool bulgaria :D
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:09 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:

YNWA

why did you automatically read my post as threatening?

i asked a perfectly normal question about the press coverage and the feelings in bulgaria. i then welcomes the guy to the forum and tell him happy posting. im not expecting the guy to be the judges son and have full knowledge of the legal aspects. its a normal question, in view of the confession what are the papers saying over there.

why do you have to try to cause an argument and be try to be abrasive in everything you write.

im not going to get into another argument with you, its boring, find someone else to argue with this time.
112-1077774096

Postby neil » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:13 am

I'm afraid you'll have to get used to this dude peewee,he has 'issues'
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:18 am

You KNOW how your OWN post sounded.........Thats why you added the 'welcome' bit two mins later!!

I am not arguing, but you know, the guy is from another country and doesnt have the best english (though a world better than my bulgarian I will add) so he probably wouldnt be able to answer your question with as much detail as you (and most of us!) would like!!!!

He obviously felt unsure about the way you had addresed him otherwise he would not have put '...and you?', in his post!
He was basically saying (the way I read it) 'are you wanting to watch football or avenge an injustice? Because I just want to watch football and make new friends'.

Maybe it might have helped if you had welcomed him first (as is a usual custom) THEN asked the question, it may have been a bit more tactful thats all!!!   

Dont get angry!!!!   :) :;): :laugh:
76-1115222408

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:20 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:You KNOW how your OWN post sounded.........Thats why you added the 'welcome' bit two mins later!!

I am not arguing, but you know, the guy is from another country and doesnt have the best english (though a world better than my bulgarian I will add) so he probably wouldnt be able to answer your question with as much detail as you (and most of us!) would like!!!!

He obviously felt unsure about the way you had addresed him otherwise he would not have put '...and you?', in his post!
He was basically saying (the way I read it) 'are you wanting to watch football or avenge an injustice? Because I just want to watch football and make new friends'.

Maybe it might have helped if you had welcomed him first (as is a usual custom) THEN asked the question, it may have been a bit more tactful thats all!!!   

so know you know what im thinking also, you must be the only person in the world who can read bad into something so simple.

you are amazing and i bow to your superior knowledge and intellect and ability to read peoples minds.

pr!ck, do us all a favour and change your attitude or just leave the forum, you dont bring anything to it except trouble
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby neil » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:22 am

oooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:26 am

neil wrote:I'm afraid you'll have to get used to this dude peewee,he has 'issues'

Do I know you???

Think not........Pack your bag and head for the hills mate. Stop trying to lick peoples ar.ses !!!

If you cant elaborate on 'issues' hold it down!!

Oh I remember you now........  :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

Dont have hard feelings because you had no answers for the questions i posed you, get over it mate, that was a couple of weeks ago now FFS!!!!!   What a saddo, move on with your life and stop bearing a grudge....hehe, what a prat!!!  omg!!!

It was when i typed the the word 'elaborate' i realised who you were, because you have a problem in doing that, so you came to mind.....Funny that!!!!

:p
76-1115222408

Postby 76-1115222408 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:28 am

peewee wrote:
LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:You KNOW how your OWN post sounded.........Thats why you added the 'welcome' bit two mins later!!

so know you know what im thinking also, you must be the only person in the world who can read bad into something so simple.

you are amazing and i bow to your superior knowledge and intellect and ability to read peoples minds.

pr!ck, do us all a favour and change your attitude or just leave the forum, you dont bring anything to it except trouble

:laugh:  :laugh:

Haha, leave the forum.........what I am annoying you Peewee!!!

You know i am right, thats why you are telling me to leave the forum, becasue you have NOTHING else to say...haha you really make me laugh!!!!

So easy!!!
76-1115222408

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:30 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:Oh I remember you now........  :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

What a saddo,  what a prat!!!  omg!!!

get a life, this is exactly what im talking about, its not possible for you to post without being abusive.

you can post sensible things at time but then you spoil it by being abusive and causing arguments. its tedious
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:31 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:
peewee wrote:

:laugh:  :laugh:

Haha, leave the forum.........what I am annoying you Peewee!!!

You know i am right, thats why you are telling me to leave the forum, becasue you have NOTHING else to say...haha you really make me laugh!!!!

So easy!!!

you are not good enough to annoy me, to be honest i feel embarrassed for you.

you are tedious now
112-1077774096

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion