LIVERPOOL VS CSKA MOSCOW  ( super cup final) - All related

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby zarababe » Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:05 am

great result .. gawd that cup was so small compared to ol big ears.. the players did not know what to do with it :laugh: Cisse's dance for the cup was really short too :D

.. ok open up that tro[phy room .. again ... ppl theres another delivery :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:53 am

Wasn't the Super Cup bigger last year and in the past than the one currently? Regardless, we've won yet another trophy and now it goes to a stuffed trophy cabinet. Keep it comming.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby rash » Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:07 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Morientes can go for all I care and keep Cisse, and Owen in attack and Crouch :buttrock  sorted

i agree
rash

Postby hawkmoon269 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:40 am

And what about Josemi?
What are we going to do with him? :angry:
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby rash » Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:41 am

keep him as cover for finnan
rash

Postby A.B. » Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:57 am

Josemi played well in the first half. As the second half went on he didn't play all that well but he stuck[literally] to Carvalho as if he was glued on to him.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby The_Rock » Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:22 am

neilE wrote:I don't understand why he has to go to accommodate Owen. I want Owen back as much as anyone, but if Cisse gets forced out to make it happen then my pride in the club is gonna take a hit. Did he have a hissy fit about playing right wing to upset the boss? Can't see it myself.

spot on.....bring back owen, but don't make cisse a sacrificial lamb. If we have to raise funds, lets just cut our losses with morientes & josemi and sell them. These 2 don't belong here.

good grief, how much more time do we have to give morientes ? It is not a fitness issue with him. He is not made out for the premierleague.... Don't understand why rafa keeps playing him as a lone striker. Baros actually is better in this role than morientes...and the former gets sold ?

If Cisse goes....its over. This season will be just like houllier's last season.... Out of every cup early and just playing for 4th position.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:38 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Morientes can go for all I care and keep Cisse, and Owen in attack and Crouch :buttrock  sorted

finally....... u noe how i feel  :p
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:53 am

good grief, how much more time do we have to give morientes

How much time have you given him? Not even a full season.

spot on.....bring back owen, but don't make cisse a sacrificial lamb. If we have to raise funds, lets just cut our losses with morientes & josemi and sell them. These 2 don't belong here.

If we sell Josemi who is going to cover Finnan, Raven? Secondly both Cisse and Morientes should be given time, most likely until January.

If Cisse goes....its over. This season will be just like houllier's last season.

You have a magic ball? I didn't know that Cisse was the key to us winning games. Wait a second, I recall a long spell of Cisse not playing and during that spell we won games without Cisse in the squad. Please stop talking with your foot in your mouth and your head up your arse.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Liverpool 4 EVA » Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:55 am

A.B. wrote:
good grief, how much more time do we have to give morientes

How much time have you given him? Not even a full season.

If we sell Josemi who is going to cover Finnan, Raven? Secondly both Cisse and Morientes should be given time, most likely until January.

If Cisse goes....its over. This season will be just like houllier's last season.

You have a magic ball? I didn't know that Cisse was the key to us winning games. Wait a second, I recall a long spell of Cisse not playing and during that spell we won games without Cisse in the squad. Please stop talking with your foot in your mouth and your head up your arse.

SPOT ON A.B  :buttrock
Drummerphil - our thoughts are with you
Liverpool 4 EVA
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:03 am

If Cisse goes, then Owen comes in. No player is better than this club. Cisse should have scored goals in double figures by now considering how many 100% clear chances he has had in the game he's played. For instance, look at the game against Sunderland. At one point of time all Cisse had to do was simply tap the ball inside the goal, he was literally inches away from the goal line yet he missed it.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:33 am

A.B.  Im gonnna have  to disagree with u  there!I cant  backit up  cos  im  goin  2  bed now and  Jessic :censored: simpson is on  the  telly??
66-1120597113

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:35 am

I love her!!!!!
66-1120597113

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:41 am

I love her!!!!!
66-1120597113

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:42 am

and  she loves me! :D
66-1120597113

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion