Walcome to bulgaria - Cska - liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby paselfc » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:19 pm

hi
Liverpool Bulgaria  how ru
I got reserved a bus ticket to sofia but some friends told me that is so hard to find the ticket for the match.and IF YOU LIKE to buy me only ONE tiCKET for the match forthe stand where will be REDS FANS when i arrive in sofia i will pay you.PLEASE!!!!!
give your e-mail adres or your phone   to contact you
i will COME TO SOFIA THATS FOR SURE.
paselfc

Postby El Nino_#9 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:27 pm

A BIT OF A GAMBLE PASELFC! :cool:
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:29 pm

Very trusting over there!! :nod
66-1120597113

Postby paselfc » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:50 am

why u think that is a GAMBLING.
THIs is my first chance to see the REDS in my life so i want to be sure for the ticket ok?::)))
Anyone else from liverpool who r coming to sofia?
paselfc

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:55 am

Smells not like gambling.. ???
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Meto_Deyanov » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:01 pm

Another Liverpool fan from Bulgaria! Hallo everyone! I hope to see you next wednesday in Sofia! And let the better win.:)
Meto_Deyanov

Postby matrix » Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:20 pm

Meto_Deyanov wrote:Another Liverpool fan from Bulgaria! Hallo everyone! I hope to see you next wednesday in Sofia! And let the better win.:)

greetings meto  cant wait for this match you know why liverpool will field there strongist team of the season just the kind of match we need  not that we will take you lightly   let the battle comence my bulgarian friend.

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:56 am

Bulgaria had produced one of the then best forward players in recent times - Hirsto Stoichkov. Did he play for CSKA prior to moving to Barcelona?

I was waiting in anticipation for the 1994 CL final between Barca and AC Milan because of the promise of pure attacking football played by Barca under Johan Cruyff with Stoichkov then just being crowned European Player of the Year (if memory serves me well enough) and Romario as the best striking partnership at that time. Instead Barca received a drubbing 4-0 by AC Milan with Dejan Savicevic scoring a wonder goal from the half-way line to cap a personal best performance.

In 1980-81, Liverpool beat CSKA 5-0 in the QF enroute to the final with Graeme Souness scoring a hattrick but the following year, we lost 2-1 on agg after a Bruce Grobbelaar howler in extra-time in Sofia. I don't know much about the present team but they could be dark horses.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Landser » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:58 pm

azriahmad wrote:Bulgaria had produced one of the then best forward players in recent times - Hirsto Stoichkov. Did he play for CSKA prior to moving to Barcelona?

Stoichkov was a CSKA player before moving in Barcelona indeed.He also is the greatest Eastern European player of all times.

BTW don`t listen to that levski fan because he lies you.
Firstly, the most popular BG team is not Levski, it`s CSKA.
2.CSKA Sofia has much more honours than levski.
3.levski is not even our rival.I should say that levski is the third footbal club in Bulgaria.
Landser

Postby azriahmad » Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:27 am

Lanser, Stoichkov is indeed the greatest Bulgarian footballer.

While I do not wish to diss your opinion, I think the accolade of the best East European footballer of all times can be reasonably disputed by one Geroge Hagi of Romania simply because he turned it on a bit more than Stoichkov on the international scene - I think he excelled in 2 World Cup finals and 1 Euro championship finals as compared to Stoichkov's inspiring Bulgaria to an excellent 1994 World Cup finals participation. Another one who can dispute that is perhaps one Pavel Nedved.

Anyhow, Stoivckov was a great player.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DeY_CSKA » Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:00 pm

Stoichkov played in WC 94, EURO 96 and WC 98, exactly the same as Hadji... Stoichkov won the golden boot for scooring 6 goals in WC 94, and don't forget about the Golden Ball award for best European player!
Has Hadji any of these awards ? Stoichkov is way better than Hadji. It's insulting to compare the 2 of them.
DeY_CSKA

Postby I8BlueNoses » Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:47 pm

Nice welcome from the new Bulgarian members ..... anyone bar me think they could be moles, waiting to meet us traveling fans to do us in  ????? lol revenge ? only suggesting .....

Cya in Sofia hopefully .............
I8BlueNoses

Postby Liverpool-Bulgaria » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:12 am

That is not true, if you allow me the disclaim,....there are blacksheeps everywhere
The Bulgarian attitude is not a revengful one
Liverpool-Bulgaria

Postby cskasofia » Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:43 am

Do NOT listen this Liverpool-Bulgaria user , he's sick in his head and mind and lies you without realizing it.
CSKA is a great team and you should know it , we all have great respect for fc Liverpool (you should know that liverpool is the second team in cska fans hearts) , but CSKA is a religion by itself. In recent times the team produced some really good player like Martin Petrov (the new player of Atletico Madrid) , Stilian Petrov (Celtik) , Dimitar Berbatov (Leverkusen) , and many other back in time like Emil Kostadinov , Iordan Lechkov , Lubo Penev , and offcourse Hristo Stoychkov (with no doubt the best east european player ever). Interresting fact is that CSKA Sofia is on second place in the world (after Real Madrid) by eliminating present CL champions , and as you should know there back in time we eliminated fc Liverpool just after you became Euro Champions (what a coincidence?!)
so much with history lessons , you are a great team but CSKA will never be afraid of any team on this planet. we all hope that there will be interresting game and that the final winner will be known after the second game. I know you are famous with your support for the team , liverpool have one of the best supporters in the world , but but but...
this what you'll see in Sofia is going to be HELL far far far beyond the meaning of this simple word.
for us is great honour to play with the European Champion Liverpool and we'll give our best !
cskasofia

Postby JohnBull » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:56 pm

The last time some geezer called KOSARETS 1914 started posting but didn't turn up for a pint in Sofia.
The supporters over there were alright and if you stay out of the city center bars its the cheapest party in Europe. We had a great time there but the missus is a bit suspicious this time. One of those places where "what goes on tour STAYS on tour". There's headcases everywhere and Bulgaria's no different but don't annoy the big lads in black driving the black Mercs.
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion