SUSO - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC1990 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:17 pm

I see him further forward then that. More of Coutinho role. However lil phillipe is only young himself.

If we keep all the little young starts we have at the club then imagine in 5 years having likes of

Mignolet (29)
Kelly (28)         Wisdom ( 25)           Coates (27)      Robinson (24)

Henderson (28)     Allen (28)

Suso (24)

Luis Alberto (25)                Sturridge (28)             Coutinho ( 26)

At that time Rodgers will be 45 with 6 years experience with us. Should win everything hands down

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:34 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby laza » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:37 am

Sky Sports understands Liverpool youngster Suso is poised to join Almeria on a season-long loan deal.

The teenage Spaniard is still to make his mark at Anfield after arriving from Cadiz in July 2010, making just 20 appearances, although he signed a new long-term deal in October last year.

Now Brendan Rodgers has decided that the midfielder's future would be better served by spending the coming campaign with the newly-promoted La Liga outfit.

With Suso yet to make an impact on the Liverpool first-team, Rodgers will hope his stint back in his homeland will see him feature on a more regular basis.

New Almeria boss Francisco Rodriguez, who was recently named as Javi Gracia's replacement, will be keen for the 19-year-old to help his side remain in the Primera Division following their promotion via the play-offs.
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:30 am

A great opportunity. He will be playing La Liga week in week out. The only fear here is if his talents catch big Spanish club eyes, I am sure a permanent move to Spain would appeal to him.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:31 pm

Would prefer to actually make use of his talents for us as opposed to other teams
Benny The Noon

Postby jacdaniel » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:43 pm

He won't get much game time here next season.
Maybe if we were in the Europa League but we are not and sadly a lot of our own fans are happy about that.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby Kenny Kan » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:48 pm

Good opportunity for him to play more regular next season.

Ideally, I don't think he's ready for an abundance of 1st team games, but he's worthy of more than five mins here and five mins there, so I think this is a good move for him.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:40 pm

jacdaniel » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:43 pm wrote:He won't get much game time here next season.
Maybe if we were in the Europa League but we are not and sadly a lot of our own fans are happy about that.

He has a lot of talent - he showed that last season and in the summer and should be in our regular first team squad working alongside players like Coutinho.
Benny The Noon

Postby LFC1990 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:03 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:30 am wrote:A great opportunity. He will be playing La Liga week in week out. The only fear here is if his talents catch big Spanish club eyes, I am sure a permanent move to Spain would appeal to him.

I think we will have this problem.

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby Fowler_E7 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:12 pm

Should of loaned him out in England, this wont benefit us much
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:35 am

imo it`s never really a good sign when they send players out on loan, gerrard never went out on loan, neither did carragher, owen, fowler, mcmanaman etc
i would have kept suso here as part of the first team squad, we could end up regretting this move especially if (as others have said) this trip home reminds him how much he`s missing the sunshine, food, laidback lifestyle etc.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:12 am

Fowler_E7 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:12 am wrote:Should of loaned him out in England, this wont benefit us much

Agree. Somewhere like Norwich.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crazyhorse » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:40 am

I worry that he will become the next Pacheco... being loaned out season after season to different clubs, which would stall his development. One season for the first team experience is fantastic but no more.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raoul » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:29 pm

Yeah, we seem to be buying plenty of young players who play the same position he does... A bit strange given that we still need a DM and CB.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:48 pm

Raoul » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:29 pm wrote:Yeah, we seem to be buying plenty of young players who play the same position he does... A bit strange given that we still need a DM and CB.

cant see us signing a new DM mate, i think rodgers is happy with lucas and allen competing for the spot alongside gerrard in the heart of our midfield.
to be fair to lucas he didnt have his best season last year but he still finished the campaign as the top tackler in the prem
and we all know how highly rodgers rates allen.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion