SUSO - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:52 pm

He would have made Coutinho's absence so much easier to cope with.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:05 pm

The decision to send him on loan was a right one; the lad needs a full season under his belt, not a few games here and three.  He'll be a regular next season though, i'm sure of it.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:18 pm

Yes I agree...he will be back with a more mature football brain after a full season in La Liga
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:00 pm

Santa » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:18 pm wrote:Yes I agree...he will be back with a more mature football brain after a full season in La Liga

Good to see you back mate. Stick around.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:27 pm

he should have never of been let out the door imo, the lad is a real talent who just oozes class for his age.
i get the argument of him needing regular football but i dont see why he couldnt have been getting it here. who would you rather see coming off the bench, suso or aspas  :lookaround
he could have played most games during coutinho's absence and can also play on the right, he could have got more than enough minutes here with us.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:53 pm

It's been a great season on loan for him so far but I think that you guys aren't considering the difference in the league. People nowadays tend to say that it has nothing to do with it, but I still believe that there is a major difference between playing in England and playing in Spain.

Just look at how much space he has in Spain. Suso has been thought in our academy that he will not get much space when he plays and to take full advantage whenever he gets that space. In Spain, he doesn't have nearly as much pressure on him by the opposition as he would in England, so it is much easier for him, being trained to take advantage of every bit of space that he gets.

I'm not saying that the kid hasn't played well so far, quite the opposite actually, I believe that he is a great player with a fantastic future ahead of him, hopefully with us. All I'm saying is that he might have not done that well if he stayed here with us.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:17 am

The main reason why Almeria have finally won. In 2 games in a row actually. Suso has made 5 assists and has scored 1 goal so far this season. Can't find the game from yesterday but here's the game against Valencia from 5 days ago.

damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:32 am

Totally agree about the quality of the league. I have high hopes for this lad and he could prove useful next season when he comes back from Spain.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:35 am

With the obvious lack of creativity we have in the midfield I would recall him from his loan and he can replace Henderson. He shouldn't have gone on loan when our options were so limited in the middle. The lad has obvious ability and it should have been used to our benefit.
Benny The Noon

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:55 pm

those 5 assists came in only 9 games as well, and it`s not as if he`s playing for a team thats regularly dominating other sides, almeria are in the relegation zone!
i`d even be tempted to try him in the center of the park, he`s played there for the spanish U21`s and our reserves and he cant be any less mobile than lucas and gerrard.

hendo         suso       lucas/allen

coutinho

suarez      sturridge
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Stu the Red » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:07 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:55 pm wrote:those 5 assists came in only 9 games as well, and it`s not as if he`s playing for a team thats regularly dominating other sides, almeria are in the relegation zone!
i`d even be tempted to try him in the center of the park, he`s played there for the spanish U21`s and our reserves and he cant be any less mobile than lucas and gerrard.

coutinho

suarez      sturridge

You sound like a broken record going on about mobility. Give it a rest because its starting to grate.

Molby couldn't run for toffee and is regarded as one of the best midfielders to ever play for Liverpool Football Club. Mobility isn't everything, never has been, never will be.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:15 pm

StuYesThatStu » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:07 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:55 pm wrote:those 5 assists came in only 9 games as well, and it`s not as if he`s playing for a team thats regularly dominating other sides, almeria are in the relegation zone!

coutinho

suarez      sturridge

You sound like a broken record going on about mobility. Give it a rest because its starting to grate.

Molby couldn't run for toffee and is regarded as one of the best midfielders to ever play for Liverpool Football Club. Mobility isn't everything, never has been, never will be.

molby was kept out of the team by the likes of nigel spackman because his mobility was so poor, dalglish even tried playing him as a sweeper but that didnt work either. in this country mobility is important.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:59 am

still think it's the right decision for Suso to be on loan for a season.  He's doing well and developing his game, bringing him back for a handful of games wouldn't be any good.  If we had the options, i'd do the same with Stirling too...
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:07 pm

one or two unconfirmed rumours flying around that we may be recalling him back early from his loan.
could be sh1t.e but who knows
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:13 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:07 pm wrote:one or two unconfirmed rumours flying around that we may be recalling him back early from his loan.
could be sh1t.e but who knows

Eh, why? Doesn't he play where Coutinho does? Or has he started to play the other wing...
Either way I hope he's been horsing down the paella back home cos he looks like a puff of wind would take him away... :)
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion