Still 5th - After the boro v everton game

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:53 pm

Ok today I didnt want everton to win or get a draw, but we had to settle for a draw to remain 5th otherwise boro would have gone above us :Oo: .
Anyone see the game? Drunken Ferguson is a disgrace to call himself a pro footballer, after fighting like that hope he gets another 3 match ban, but I think he will probably be going now anyway.

Now back to us our next fixtures till the end of the campaign,

22 January 2005
Barclays Premiership
Southampton v Liverpool, 12:45

01 February 2005
Barclays Premiership
Charlton v Liverpool, 19:45

05 February 2005
Barclays Premiership
Liverpool v Fulham, 15:00

12 February 2005
Barclays Premiership
Birmingham v Liverpool, 15:00

26 February 2005
Barclays Premiership
Liverpool v Blackburn, 15:00

05 March 2005
Barclays Premiership
Newcastle v Liverpool, 15:00

20 March 2005
Barclays Premiership
Liverpool v Everton, 16:05

02 April 2005
Barclays Premiership
Liverpool v Bolton, 15:00

09 April 2005
Barclays Premiership
Man City v Liverpool, 15:00

16 April 2005
Barclays Premiership
Liverpool v Tottenham, 15:00

19 April 2005
Barclays Premiership
Portsmouth v Liverpool, 19:45

23 April 2005
Barclays Premiership
Crystal Palace v Liverpool, 15:00

30 April 2005
Barclays Premiership
Liverpool v Middlesbrough, 15:00

07 May 2005
Barclays Premiership
Arsenal v Liverpool, 15:00

14 May 2005
Barclays Premiership
Liverpool v Aston Villa, 15:00

I would say out of these fixtures our most dodgey ones are going to be Arsenal, Bolton, Spurs.
The rest I hope we win them we really need to, I reckon we will beat the bluenoses at anfield, we should have some of our injured players back by then. And the team need to be really fired up for it.

I know its hard to take the defeats from everton and manure, but its happened now we need to move on. And hope to win the next league game, we have a lot of cup games inbetween these fixtures, so I hope Rafa has some faith in the reserves and plays them.

The new signings Pelle alot of experience didnt give a sh#t  yesterday standin in uniteds goal like he was there goalie pushin them around as if to say who the f@ck are you as if hed been with us for years:D
To early to make judgement and will probably only be cover for Carra and Hypia.

Morientes not sure if Rafa made the right choice starting him, hes had a world wind few days before the game, flights sleeping in hotels new country very busy etc, wasnt match fit as he hasnt really played for Real this season.
And probably all the hype of will he wont join played on the players minds all week, resulting in a loss for us yesterday 2 brand new players in one of the most important games of the season.

Garcia needs to be getting told about giving the ball away all the time, and trying to get all the praise at going it alone all the time, and wasting good balls. He needs to stick to the basics thats what our players are used to they wont change there game to fit his. And its not La liga its the prem, more pace, hard tackles, alot of meat heads not pretty boys football.

We are missing Alonso badly any respect I had for Lampard went with that foul on xabi :angry: he wouldnt have done it to Gerrard cause he wants him at the bridge, so he took out our best player and our midfield has fallen to pieces.

Lastly Steven Gerrard either a few bad days at the office or hes going.
TBH I dont really care anymore, sure hes a fantastic player, but if his hearts not in it for us, like Owens wasnt anymore then he should go and let us get a big fat cheque for him and a suitable replacement.
We want players at our club that love Liverpool FC and not believe in there own hype because the ego takes over the person and ruins them.
But we shall see if he stays or if he goes.

We are still in reach of 4th, and if we have a few good runs in the various cups we are in, alot of us will be much happier and afterall our boss deserves some rewards for turning our players into better footballers with there new style of attacking play, and long may it continue and get much much better.

Keep the faith people :cool:  YNWA
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:55 pm

This sort of thread already exists. "Next five"
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby stmichael » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:56 pm

hiya lynds! how's it going? :cool:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:57 pm

??? Sorry A.B. I was bored so needed to do some typing :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:58 pm

:cool: Im sound St did you see the scrap in the boro bs game :D .
See drunken ferguson throwin the punches in :laugh:
Last edited by Ciggy on Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:00 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Ok today I didnt want everton to win or get a draw, but we had to settle for a draw to remain 5th otherwise boro would have gone above us :Oo: .
Anyone see the game? Drunken Ferguson is a disgrace to call himself a pro footballer, after fighting like that hope he gets another 3 match ban, but I think he will probably be going now anyway.

i saw it lyndsay and the game put into perspective how inconsistent we are. the standard of the game was very poor. and to think that it could have been 4th vs 5th had boro won just puts into perspective how poor the premiership is this season if you ask me.

as for big dunc. lay off him. he was on day release :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:03 pm

Cant stand him mate, hes always snortin coke out on drinkin binges and hates us with avengance, hes a cr@p footballer, just thinks hes dead hard on the pitch thats what hes like in pubs thinks he great.
Yes I agree a very poor boro and everton performance as usual, :sleepy: . How they are above us is beyond me :D
Btw did cahill break his shoulder?

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:16 pm

Everton won't be above us for too long and Boro can keep dreaming.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby stmichael » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:33 pm

:D  :D  :D
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:26 pm

stmichael wrote: :D  :D  :D

:laugh:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alanay » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:50 am

What are we talking about here ???
Alanay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion