Sooner or later we'll have to accept - It's not working.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:15 am

i dont live in thailand, i live in malaysia

you really are boring and why do you choose to start this argument again, i have no problems in life, i have a fantastic life, i wish you had one tenth of the life i have.
now you are just getting tedious, i said in my pm reply to your pm this morning that i dont hold a grudge againt you

and yet you chose to ignore that and blow this up out of all proportion again. i thought you had grown up.

i will not let you spoil another thread with your childish behaviour so write whatever you want and i will not respond anymore.

at least there are intelligent people on here who can see what is happening and the ones who cant see it ar not really worth me worrying about

its laughable also that now you have decided that barry cant be a liverpool fan because you believe he is racist, yes we are all members of the clergy who follow the reds, there are no individuals.

well done barry for actually saying what you think rather than what liveranytime thinks you should think

i have top go now my ladyboy fiance is waiting for me     ???
112-1077774096

Postby 76-1115222408 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:22 am

In all honesty, I got to the bit where you said I was 'tedious' and thought to myself 'why reply then' and stopped reading the rst of your post.

I will assume you just repeated basically what you have already said just with a bit of re-wording from what you said before, as is your usual form. Forgive me if I am wrong, but I mean I just couldnt take you seriously after the 'tedious' comment, which also goes to show what i mean when I say, you revert to name calling or abuse or whatever!!!  :laugh:

:no
76-1115222408

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:39 am

peewee wrote:well done barry for actually saying what you think rather than what liveranytime thinks you should think

AltoughBarry was probably in a drunken state at the timehe wrote this nonsense........

IF YA DONT LIKE IT HERE  GO HOME U SMELLY BAS.TARDS.....
U MAKE ME SICK,BRITAIN FOR THE BRITISH.....FU.CK OFF

It still doesn't excuse him from the fact that he was bang out of order, and tbh they are racist comments. He was clealry angry over the riots, which is fair enough, but he shoudln't have gone about it by calling them names and telling them all to f#ck off and keep Britain british.

Thats sort of comment can't be construed any othrer way than a racism/bigotry, and I am surprised you condone it.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:45 am

bigmick wrote:Roll on January they say, roll on indeed. West Ham is a MUST WIN? no sh!te. In Rafa we trust, give 'em time, remember Pires etc etc etc. I think that's all the old cliches out of the way som what if we look beyond those?
I think if we continue to play this low-tempo, watchful and cautious type of football we will stay roughly where we are in the league give or take a place or two. As it's a fairly ordinary Premiership if you take out Chelsea, a slight improvement may see us climb a little higher I guess. There are some things though that need to happen about now in my view, here's what. 

Squad rotation must cease as of now until we have found some form and consistency. When we start stringing a few results together then we can start resting the odd player. This changing the style and personel every week isn't doing anybody any favours. The way things are going, the players can rest for the last couple of months of the season because we'll be mid-table and playing nothing games. Lets find our best team and make the others fight to get in it. Simple.

Lets play a compact and hardworking 4-4-2. Simple.

Lets find OUR tempo. I am of the opinion that are most effective when we press the ball high up the pitch and play at a high tempo. Simple.

Lets play with one holding/sitting/DMC midfielder, and one attacking midfielder. The attacking midfielder must be a box to box type player, let's see some energy and a bit of sweat. Simple.

Let's play Cisse in every game as he looks like the most likely person to score a goal. While we're at it, let's play him through the centre. Simple.

The system is simple also. We have a goalkeeper and two full-backs whose job is mostly to defend. Two central defenders, one who mostly contests the headers. One defensive, one attacking central midfielder and two wide midfielders who work up and down the line. Two strikers, one with pace and one who is going to contest the headers. It's simple because football is a simple game.

Roll on January? Totally agree. Go and buy Jermaine Pennant for about 6-7 million quid. Ask about Ledley King and when they scare you off with the price go to Madrid and buy Woodgate for about 8 million. Pool together whatever you have left, go down the back of the sofa and put it all together and Buy Andy Johnson for about 8 million. Sell the people who between now and then don't do the business and move on. It's time.

I liked the post Mick it was simple , football is simple people try to make the game a mass of complexity .

I agreed with everything you said apart from the last bit when you said to go and approach Madrid for Woodgate , and also bid for Andy Johnson. I dont really think either of these will help our cause but football is about a matter of opinions and your entitled to yours.

Its really that simple..
66-1112520797

Postby onizukaeikichi » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:59 am

rafa have to learn to visit such threads and read
onizukaeikichi

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:59 am

somone else now who doesnt understand

i have not said i agree with it, i am praising him for having the balls to say what he feels unlike a lot of people on here who just choose to go with the flow.

i for one applaud him and wish that more people would speak their mind and say what they are really thinking rather than say what they think others want to hear.

well done barry, at least yout not a hypocrite

as for name calling, im sure you called barry a c unt before i even posted in this thread, maybe you should practice what you preach.

there really are too many hypocrites on here, if barry wants to say such things borne out of anger and frustration then good on him, maybe if more people did that there would still be some level of freedom of speech. now to me barry did not attack all asians, just the ones who were involved in a riot in which a man was killed.

are you suggesting that its ok for a man to die and we should ot be angry or we will upset asians? maybe barry could of worded it differently and then maybe you would have seen it differently.

but i doubt that as you are obviously both happy to jump on a race bandwagon and attack people for beliefs that are their choice and who the f*ck are you to say thats wrong.

i have also been the victim of raist comments in malaysia and in my opinion i just think "good on you" to the people making the comments as they are expressing their feelings and who the f*ck am i to tell what they can and cant believe in.

as as i have said on here i have plenty of foreign friends so to me race is not that important, unfortunatley some people want to make an issue about it at any given oppourtunity.

chill out and stop trying to be the moral police, neither of you personally know barry so you dont have any idea why he has these beliefs
112-1077774096

Postby bigmick » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:34 am

Feck me, I post up that we should play 4-4-2 and the next minute everybody is accusing and counter-accusing everybody else of being racist.
I seem to be in something of a minority on here in that I come from a white anglo saxon family, but whatever Barry's comments were certainly out of order on here. I'm not moral Police but I would suggest that if those are your views then it's probably best if you seek out people of like mind before expressing them.
The trouble is "Britain for the British" comments, is that they overlook the fact that we are all mongrels in our own way, cast together by the course of History. Barry would love my missus, she's a beautiful woman from New Zealand. Not British though. Similarly, Belfast people like as not have their origins in either Holland or the South of Ireland. Hardly British either. My lot were all French which sort of puts my Anglo-saxon heritage in context.
Let's leave the politics alone people and use these boards for talking about football.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:39 am

bigmick wrote:Feck me, I post up that we should play 4-4-2 and the next minute everybody is accusing and counter-accusing everybody else of being racist.
I seem to be in something of a minority on here in that I come from a white anglo saxon family, but whatever Barry's comments were certainly out of order on here. I'm not moral Police but I would suggest that if those are your views then it's probably best if you seek out people of like mind before expressing them.
The trouble is "Britain for the British" comments, is that they overlook the fact that we are all mongrels in our own way, cast together by the course of History. Barry would love my missus, she's a beautiful woman from New Zealand. Not British though. Similarly, Belfast people like as not have their origins in either Holland or the South of Ireland. Hardly British either. My lot were all French which sort of puts my Anglo-saxon heritage in context.
Let's leave the politics alone people and use these boards for talking about football.

maybe thats the way i should have written it mate, well said.

i do beleive freedom of speech is important though. im actually a half breed my self, my dad is lithuanian but born and brought up in the UK
112-1077774096

Postby maximus » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:04 am

bigmick wrote:Feck me, I post up that we should play 4-4-2 and the next minute everybody is accusing and counter-accusing everybody else of being racist.

Whatever happened to good ol' fashioned playground humour eh Mick?  :;):
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:55 am

All I wish to add to this stupid debate (not the original one Mick) is

:sleep
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:03 am

I think scrapping the rotation is the best thing I've heard in a while. We need to win consistently and let's worry about fatique and injury when it actually happens. Obviously the rotation is not working and otherwise, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I think the players don't really follow Rafa selection and system as its not working. Its only natural that the players are questioning Rafa's decision because how in the hell do you explain playing Cisse on the right flank again and again... . But Rafa should at least have an idea on what is the best formation by now. I hope we try to stick to say 4-4-2 and not change everytime. To me, its obvious that why Rafa is changing formation after formation is because he doesn't know our best formation yet. Maybe the problem is we do not have a lot of players with the ability to break through and draw opponents to him to create space for others. So, it is quite easy for the opponents to defend us as we do not do alot of overlap of cross path. Anyway, its really frustrating to see how we had performed and I tried to be as patient as possible by we played 1/4 of the season and its time to hit the panic button. Otherwise, it would be too late.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:57 am

peewee wrote:as for name calling, im sure you called barry a c unt before i even posted in this thread, maybe you should practice what you preach.

maybe barry could of worded it differently and then maybe you would have seen it differently.

but i doubt that as you are obviously both happy to jump on a race bandwagon and attack people for beliefs that are their choice and who the f*ck are you to say thats wrong.

No, never did I call him a name you will find. Fair enough you think he has a right to express his opinion, which he does, but so does everyone else, and If someone believes those comments are racist then fair enough also.

I realise he didn't intend his coemmtns at all Asians, but if someone had written the same thing baout my nationality/race I would've been offended, even if it wasn't meant to be directed at me.

If he had worded it differently, theri woudl be no arguemnt, but the way he has writtne it can be very very easily construed as racism, and I think you can see this.

On your last point, are you not doing the same thing by attacking Liverpoolanytime's beliefs on the subject? who are you to say he or I am wrong, you don't know Barry either.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:06 pm

LFC #1 wrote:
peewee wrote:as for name calling, im sure you called barry a c unt before i even posted in this thread, maybe you should practice what you preach.

maybe barry could of worded it differently and then maybe you would have seen it differently.

No, never did I call him a name you will find. Fair enough you think he has a right to express his opinion, which he does, but so does everyone else, and If someone believes those comments are racist then fair enough also.

I realise he didn't intend his coemmtns at all Asians, but if someone had written the same thing baout my nationality/race I would've been offended, even if it wasn't meant to be directed at me.

If he had worded it differently, theri woudl be no arguemnt, but the way he has writtne it can be very very easily construed as racism, and I think you can see this.

On your last point, are you not doing the same thing by attacking Liverpoolanytime's beliefs on the subject? who are you to say he or I am wrong, you don't know Barry either.

he c unt thing was aimed at liveranytime mate not you, read back and you will see it was him who said it, sorry for not clearing that in my post.

i just beleive in freedom of speech and i know im having a go at liveranytime because he had a go at barry, but the point is barry can ay what he likes and why does liveranytime always have to get involved.

just let barry get on with it, its ad that ur offended by it mate, ou should be bigger than that and dont take it personally
112-1077774096

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:10 pm

peewee wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:

he c unt thing was aimed at liveranytime mate not you, read back and you will see it was him who said it, sorry for not clearing that in my post.

i just beleive in freedom of speech and i know im having a go at liveranytime because he had a go at barry, but the point is barry can ay what he likes and why does liveranytime always have to get involved.

just let barry get on with it, its ad that ur offended by it mate, ou should be bigger than that and dont take it personally

ok sorry for the misunderstanding.

I didn't say I was offended by it, but If I was Asian I probably woudl've been somewhat.

I believe in freedom of speech also, but their is a line you shouldn't cross (like that meelan #5 fella or thomas88). Barry's comments were very tame in comparison to those sick tw@ts, but I still think he was out of order, and could've worded it a hell of a lot differently.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:17 pm

LFC #1 wrote:
peewee wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:

ok sorry for the misunderstanding.

I didn't say I was offended by it, but If I was Asian I probably woudl've been somewhat.

I believe in freedom of speech also, but their is a line you shouldn't cross (like that meelan #5 fella or thomas88). Barry's comments were very tame in comparison to those sick tw@ts, but I still think he was out of order, and could've worded it a hell of a lot differently.

yeah, there is a difference as barry comments were not sick, however freedom is freedom and with that does come things i dont like to hear, but thats my philosophy mate
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion