Scotsman - A new scottish player

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:31 am

Adebisi wrote:Yeah a steely Scottish player would be good

Ferguson was linked with us a while back and I think he's a good player, although probably only good as backup for Gerrard, started to look good after a sore injury

Cisse I dont think any Scotsman thinks the SPL is anything near the EPL, your other comments are also very stupid

Also if perhaps Rangers & Celtic were in EPL & had the same kind of TV revenue as EPL clubs I think they could eventually challenge after a few years, they would defo be able to attract a higher calibre of player

Listen mate go on to uk football chat on yahoo then come back and tell me my comments are stupid ok :;):
Scotland are out of the WC already oh yes good players they have havnet they :laugh:  And you know what I am f@ckin made up they are out :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Adebisi » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:04 am

I was referring to your stupid comments about Scottish people supporting a religion and not a team, perhaps this may be rife with Celtic and Rangers fans but there are more than two teams in Scotland! Sorry perhaps you werent aware of that fact

And I didnt say Scotland were good either, perhaps if they had McFadden in goals they'd do better :laugh:
Adebisi

Postby addicted norwegian » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:11 am

If those 11 Scottish internationals are the best that Scottland has to offer, I would have to say that there are no Scottish players nowhere near having the skills needed playing for Liverpool. The one coming closest would have to be mcFadden, but then as a replacement for Dudek :p
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:22 am

Adebisi wrote:I was referring to your stupid comments about Scottish people supporting a religion and not a team, perhaps this may be rife with Celtic and Rangers fans but there are more than two teams in Scotland! Sorry perhaps you werent aware of that fact

And I didnt say Scotland were good either, perhaps if they had McFadden in goals they'd do better :laugh:

Erm I am very aware of that pal, Its my point of view you have your this is mine everyones entitled to there opinion and rangers and celtic fans are only interested in religion you should read some more :glare:
IRA, UVF, RUC have nothing to do with football so why do both sets of fans support this and not there clubs? ??? Plus these terrorists are from Ierland and not scotland, playing biggot king f@ckin billy songs at IBROX far cry from youll never walk alone rangers players wrecking and vandalising celtic players homes and cars, do you forget what happened to Neil Lennon?
says it all, when celtic won the league last season ricksen lives in same close as chris sutton and spray painted his house with most vulgar catholic insults and smashed his car up, now if thats in there players what mentality is in there fans?
Im glad english football has good rivalry us with manure and the bluenoses across the park, and we dont have or tollerate such behaviour down here in EPL.
And that sort of behaviour would be in the prem if they where to join our league so let them stay up there in the highlands to freeze there Bollox off.
There is enough killings everyday going on around the world in Iraq, palistine, and Israel that there is no need for it to be involved in football. ok but thats my point of view im sure you will have yours.
Last edited by Ciggy on Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Adebisi » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:22 am

The collective market value of Scotland's first 11 is probably not far off what we paid for Diouf! Which says a lot!!

Also Ive yet to see what is so special about Fletcher, I think he's a decent player but surprised by the amount he plays at Manure
Adebisi

Postby Adebisi » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:26 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Erm I am very aware of that pal, Its my point of view you have your this is mine everyones entitled to there opinion and rangers and celtic fans are only interested in religion you should read some more :glare:

If you had read my post you would have realised my point was that you shouldnt tar all Scottish football fans with the same brush because of Celtic & Ranger's sections of bigotted fans!
Adebisi

Postby Ciggy » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:30 am

Yer what about the other fans yous are this yous are that etc aberdeen sheep s.haggers the list goes on and on and the majority of Scottish people support rangers and celtic. And I dont want them anywere near our league.
Remember a good few years ago when scotland played england and they smashed London up we would have that after every game they came to the prem.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Adebisi » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:37 am

yeh OK you are drifting a bit here!
I agree with that too re: trouble after matches but whats that got to do with supporting a religion and not a team?
Adebisi

Postby Ciggy » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:39 am

Cant be a.rsed arguein with ya any more mate just leave it.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Adebisi » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:44 am

fair do's :;):

back to original topic, dont think there's any Scottish international player that would have a positive impact on our team
Adebisi

Postby who the hell is diarra » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:48 am

NO,  now just pack in in ok :p
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gabbyh » Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:47 am

My brother has a wide range of friends, he is blessed with a personality that gets on with anyone. He is friends with a bunch of Scotsmen, the majority being Rangers fans, one being a Celtic fan and one being a Partick Thistle fan.
My brother is a Catholic, obviously the Celtic fan was too, but they were such good friends and took the mickey out of each other. The Celtic fan was nicknamed the Pope, and used to 'Bless' his mates!!
I know that Everton was Catholic (only cos my Nanna was staunch Catholic) and Liverpool was Protestant(good bit of deduction there!)....BUT....Liverpool as a City is a mix, and I am proud of that tolerance, so my Nanna's sons supported Liverpool! So did my Dad, and he was from Cornwall!
Apologies for being a long winded Female.... the point being this...
My brother is friends with Evertonians, they all go to Liverpool and Everton home games, they were all at Hillsborough together....When his friends from Scotland visited and went to a Liverpool vs Everton match and they all met up in a pub, the Scots couldn't believe how well the opposing fans got on!!(they were very uneasy)
In my family at least, there is a mix. I am proud that in Liverpool, we are passionate in our support for our team, but we do not resort to violent behaviour against each other to show it.
gabbyh

Postby shagasaurus80 » Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:53 pm

I think some of the stuff posted here about scottish football is a joke. Personally Id love to see the addition of Rangers and Celtic and i think they would do better than most of you think. And as for the fans -true they did invade and dig up your wembley pitch and steal your goalposts  :laugh: but just remember your own fans are no angels ..especially when they travel.The SPL is and has been fought out between only 2 teams I agree,but if you check the EPL winners this last 10 yrs ...looks kind of similar :;):
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby Ciggy » Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:56 pm

If you love rangers and celtic so much why dont you support them then ???

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:57 pm

Someones p155ed Lyndsey off :p
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion