Rodgers SACKED

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Homebooby » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:29 pm

The_Rock » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:07 pm wrote:I simply love FSG's parting statement ...

FSG: "Ambition & winning are at the heart of what we want to bring to LFC & we believe this change gives us the best opportunity to deliver"

wow....they are back in my good books.

I hear it is anceloti (there was a report ealier today that they had rented a house for the new Liverpool manager). He is a safe option. He is better than Rodgers for sure. I would have preferred Klopp as I do think his "eccentric"ness would work wonders with this club immediately.

Anyway....Rodgers is gone (I really wish him all the best and thank him a lot for the 2013/2014 season). He might go on to become a top top manager in a few years. And wish him all the best for that.

It is just that....he was not cut-out managing a huge club at this time of his career. I gave him lots of $hit in the last 3 years.....  Hopefully he will get another job soon.

But yeah...the future looks good. I do believe we have an awesome group of players. Another competent manager will bring them to new heights.

FSG allegedly have already given up on the club. They realise that BR isn't a name manager to have the club sold, not a name manager to bring in the players that will bring CL football all of which they need to sell the club on at a profit. I am expecting them to choose Ancelotti as the name manager and am afraid what that means for us 2/3/4 years down the line tbh.
Homebooby

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:30 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:07 pm wrote:I just wish he would have stuck to his original philosophy and tried to integrate TC signings like Markovic and Ilorri into the side, if he would have done that I don't think he would have lost his job.
I've been watching this club a long time and some of the best football I ever saw us play was under Brendan, I'm gutted a bit that he's gone.

I agree with the above ,but sadly he never stipulated that we would have to become accustomed to a drastic and practically unrecognisable swerve  away from what we seen in the 2013/2014 season. Lest we forget we also played the worst football we've ever seen under his tutelage.

Truth is he swayed away from playing exciting football when greatness was within his grasp, and he will resent his cowardice for the rest of his natural .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:30 pm

Rodgers is expected to receive a payoff of £7.3m (Talksport)
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:36 pm

C-R » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:12 pm wrote:
Doeboy » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:12 pm wrote:In terms of replacement,  noises about Klopp being the man seem to be increasing

50/50 Klopp or Ancelloti... but will probably end up with Gary Monk or Eddie Howe  :glare:

I hear Big Sam is looking for a job  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:38 pm

Homebooby » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:29 am wrote:
The_Rock » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:07 pm wrote:I simply love FSG's parting statement ...

FSG: "Ambition & winning are at the heart of what we want to bring to LFC & we believe this change gives us the best opportunity to deliver"

I hear it is anceloti (there was a report ealier today that they had rented a house for the new Liverpool manager). He is a safe option. He is better than Rodgers for sure. I would have preferred Klopp as I do think his "eccentric"ness would work wonders with this club immediately.

Anyway....Rodgers is gone (I really wish him all the best and thank him a lot for the 2013/2014 season). He might go on to become a top top manager in a few years. And wish him all the best for that.

It is just that....he was not cut-out managing a huge club at this time of his career. I gave him lots of $hit in the last 3 years.....  Hopefully he will get another job soon.

But yeah...the future looks good. I do believe we have an awesome group of players. Another competent manager will bring them to new heights.

FSG allegedly have already given up on the club. They realise that BR isn't a name manager to have the club sold, not a name manager to bring in the players that will bring CL football all of which they need to sell the club on at a profit. I am expecting them to choose Ancelotti as the name manager and am afraid what that means for us 2/3/4 years down the line tbh.

Stop being so fecking miserable. Some people need to go see a shrink, they're clinically depressed.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:42 pm

C-R » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:30 pm wrote:Rodgers is expected to receive a payoff of £7.3m (Talksport)

Can't we give him Lovern instead?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:43 pm

7_Kewell » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:42 pm wrote:
C-R » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:30 pm wrote:Rodgers is expected to receive a payoff of £7.3m (Talksport)

:laugh:  :laugh:

7.3m is like almost an Iago Aspas or a Luis Alberto
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:44 pm

Sky Italia saying Ancelotti still on sabbatical so Klopp will be next LFC manager.
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Homebooby » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:29 pm wrote:

er bull. if they had given up on the club theres no way would that have spent so much money in the summer.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:50 pm

Souness: "With all due respect I don’t see why they gave Rodgers the job in the first place"
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:50 pm

7_Kewell » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:42 pm wrote:

:laugh:
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:51 pm

I think its wrong, if they were going to sack him them they should of done it in the summer and not after 8 games after letting him spend all that money and key players out.

Klopp, well you know my views on him, he will have a shock on a cold sunday morning at an fa cup away game at East Thurrock FC and Tilbury town .
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:53 pm

The plan is to have the new manager in place for Liverpool’s next game away to Tottenham - James Pearce
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:53 pm

C-R » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:30 pm wrote:Rodgers is expected to receive a payoff of £7.3m (Talksport)

Its like hitting the Lotto. He will chill out for a few months with his girlfriend and be back on the payroll with another club.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:55 pm

Carra and Henry's reaction to Brendan getting the boot...

https://vine.co/v/e2OFtXVuh2V
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion