Rafa leaves £96,000 cheque with hfsg

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:21 am

what a nice thing for him to do, he always had time for us fans, again something any other manager would not have done.
God bless you Rafa.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:22 am

Ciggy, heard that montse is devastated for leaving.

True Gent Rafa, understands what Liverpool is all about
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:31 am

metalhead wrote:Ciggy, heard that montse is devastated for leaving.

True Gent Rafa, understands what Liverpool is all about

Completly in bits Metalhead , absolutly sobbing, and tears from Rafa an all. :down:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:16 am

Well what can you say about the Benitez's - there are no words, when ppl can be so self-less and caring about the people that 'they' serve - they deserve every accolade and success that comes their way.

More watches for Montse Rafa... you go and shine !
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redangel » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:20 pm

Another wonderful gesture from Rafa and Montse. It's not just Liverpool FC who will miss them , the city will too , they have been fantastic in their support for this city. :bowdown
I truly hope he has fantastic success at Inter ,and Montse has to buy a new cabinet to keep all her watches in !!
Not looking forward to the start of the season , it just won't seem right that Rafa's not there.
Redangel

Postby nobybob » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Only 3 pages for something like this says it all for me ,how sad that all the nobhead rafa bashing PPricks havent got the decency to say a few nice words about this. You all know who you are, the people who get all thier opinions from sly sports news or talk sport phone ins.Then come on here posting crrap every five minutes now have nothing to say on this! Rafa opitamized all that was good about liverpool and did nothing but stand up for what was right, the man is pure class and there is no one out there even comes close. But you CCuntts yes i will say it again CCuntts-- ban me i dont care cos i rarley post here anymore as there are just to many negative idiots here. Some may say these people are entiteled to there views , nah not when they have belittled and put down a manager like Rafa. I dont give a toss if you disagree with this sub he made or that formation he started with to many comments on here were out of order. What seperates us from the SSHite down the M62 --honours won ? the stadium ? the players ? the history? not for me . For me it was the fans and the unwavering support shown in times of need. well when rafa needed support when the media campaign started on him you let him walk alone , shame on you and fucck you all maybe your not what i think of as real reds or maybe those people just never existed and we are no better than the mancs who knows , but one thing i am certain off is i will always hold Rafa in the highest regard - pure class
nobybob

Postby Redangel » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:22 pm

nobybob wrote:Only 3 pages for something like this says it all for me ,how sad that all the nobhead rafa bashing PPricks havent got the decency to say a few nice words about this. You all know who you are, the people who get all thier opinions from sly sports news or talk sport phone ins.Then come on here posting crrap every five minutes now have nothing to say on this! Rafa opitamized all that was good about liverpool and did nothing but stand up for what was right, the man is pure class and there is no one out there even comes close. But you CCuntts yes i will say it again CCuntts-- ban me i dont care cos i rarley post here anymore as there are just to many negative idiots here. Some may say these people are entiteled to there views , nah not when they have belittled and put down a manager like Rafa. I dont give a toss if you disagree with this sub he made or that formation he started with to many comments on here were out of order. What seperates us from the SSHite down the M62 --honours won ? the stadium ? the players ? the history? not for me . For me it was the fans and the unwavering support shown in times of need. well when rafa needed support when the media campaign started on him you let him walk alone , shame on you and fucck you all maybe your not what i think of as real reds or maybe those people just never existed and we are no better than the mancs who knows , but one thing i am certain off is i will always hold Rafa in the highest regard - pure class

Well said !!!
Redangel

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:43 pm

nobybob wrote:Only 3 pages for something like this says it all for me ,how sad that all the nobhead rafa bashing PPricks havent got the decency to say a few nice words about this. You all know who you are, the people who get all thier opinions from sly sports news or talk sport phone ins.Then come on here posting crrap every five minutes now have nothing to say on this! Rafa opitamized all that was good about liverpool and did nothing but stand up for what was right, the man is pure class and there is no one out there even comes close. But you CCuntts yes i will say it again CCuntts-- ban me i dont care cos i rarley post here anymore as there are just to many negative idiots here. Some may say these people are entiteled to there views , nah not when they have belittled and put down a manager like Rafa. I dont give a toss if you disagree with this sub he made or that formation he started with to many comments on here were out of order. What seperates us from the SSHite down the M62 --honours won ? the stadium ? the players ? the history? not for me . For me it was the fans and the unwavering support shown in times of need. well when rafa needed support when the media campaign started on him you let him walk alone , shame on you and fucck you all maybe your not what i think of as real reds or maybe those people just never existed and we are no better than the mancs who knows , but one thing i am certain off is i will always hold Rafa in the highest regard - pure class

Thank you mate and well said.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dundreamin » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:56 pm

Nobybob absolutly my thoughts. One day these so called fans will realise what we have lost. :(
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby In and Out » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:11 pm

His footballing tenure petered out mate like it or not. Yes, I've saluted the man for his class and dignity (which imo was never in question) but as a manager things had run there course. It's all very well claiming to be "great/unique" fans but blind loyalty isn't the be all and end all of good fans. Six years he's had, it's hardly a Madrid/Newcastle job where they sift and sort managers like no mans business.

I agree however that three pages of this is very limited for Rafa the man. Rafa the manager gets 200 odd pages.
Football is a relatively simple game and Roy knows it ;)
In and Out
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:26 pm

About f.uckin time someone opened there mouth, well said lad
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dundreamin » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:44 pm

un dia volvere usted ii NUNCA camina solamente
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:02 am

Spot on.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:54 am

Rafael Benitez - class personified. :bowdown

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:33 am

nobybob wrote:Only 3 pages for something like this says it all for me ,how sad that all the nobhead rafa bashing PPricks havent got the decency to say a few nice words about this.

In all fairness, most want to but most cant.

The posting privelages have been restricted somewhat.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion