Quarter final and semi final - Draw

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby destro » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:31 pm

Rumour going around draw has been leaked..... this is no doubt rubbish but if Rumour is true it's LFC - arsenal and Chelsea - fenerbache and manure v roma
No bookies will take bets on the draw either.......
Let the draw commence. Comeeee on!

Thats what he said, a rumour was going round then he went on to give his own prediction for  the draw and amazingly  got it right, who's to say the man who won the million doesn't tell everyone in the betting shop that hes going to win every time he puts a bet on, whats the point in betting if you don't believe you will win. Every time I do the Lottery I say I am going to win, I have actually got it right a few times even though it was just a tenner :D

Its a load of rubbish started by someone who just happened to get the draw right and added the rumour bit to add credibility to his story. The Man from GOA  :wwww
destro

Postby dawson99 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:36 pm

well it was 1 in 28 hed get it right, had to happen one year
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nobybob » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:39 pm

destro wrote:Rumour going around draw has been leaked..... this is no doubt rubbish but if Rumour is true it's LFC - arsenal and Chelsea - fenerbache and manure v roma
No bookies will take bets on the draw either.......
Let the draw commence. Comeeee on!

Thats what he said, a rumour was going round then he went on to give his own prediction for  the draw and amazingly  got it right, who's to say the man who won the million doesn't tell everyone in the betting shop that hes going to win every time he puts a bet on, whats the point in betting if you don't believe you will win. Every time I do the Lottery I say I am going to win, I have actually got it right a few times even though it was just a tenner :D

Its a load of rubbish started by someone who just happened to get the draw right and added the rumour bit to add credibility to his story. The Man from GOA  :wwww

" whats the point in betting if you don't believe you will win" ??

well most people just HOPE that they are going to win thats the point

"Every time I do the Lottery I say I am going to win"

Fine but do you go on the internet and anounce it to the world ?

and i suppose the betting shops refusing bets was just chance as well ??
nobybob

Postby destro » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:50 pm

nobybob wrote:"Every time I do the Lottery I say I am going to win"

No, but I will now, I will win the lottery  because a man from GOA has just told me the numbers will be 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

The poster claimed bookmakers were no longer willing to accept bets on the draw, although it is understood that most were not running books on it anyway.
destro

Postby nobybob » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:54 pm

destro wrote:
nobybob wrote:"Every time I do the Lottery I say I am going to win"

No, but I will now, I will win the lottery  because a man from GOA has just told me the numbers will be 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

The poster claimed bookmakers were no longer willing to accept bets on the draw, although it is understood that most were not running books on it anyway.

i refer you to my earlier post on page 17
nobybob

Postby nobybob » Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:01 am

dawson99 wrote:well it was 1 in 28 hed get it right, had to happen one year

dont understand ur 28/1

liverpool had a 7/1 chance of getting arsenal
this was then followed by manu having a 5/1 chance of getting  roma
this was then followed by a 3/1 chance of chelski getting fenerbache

my maths aint to hot but thats more than 28/1 daws
nobybob

Postby redtrader74 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:46 am

Well i'm very confident we will get through, Arsenal will bottle it when they come Anfield, and will probably be knackered having not rotated all season :laugh:, Mascherano will annihilate the pedestrian Fabregas, Alonso will love the space he will have to hit, and i can see Torres scoring. My fear is meeting ManU in the final, any thought of losing to them nearly makes me vomit, but i doubt we will meet, Roma are playing well, will be after revenge and are excellent on the break. Liverpool-Roma final repeat will do me fine.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:51 am

redtrader74 wrote:Well i'm very confident we will get through, Arsenal will bottle it when they come Anfield, and will probably be knackered having not rotated all season :laugh:, Mascherano will annihilate the pedestrian Fabregas, Alonso will love the space he will have to hit, and i can see Torres scoring. My fear is meeting ManU in the final, any thought of losing to them nearly makes me vomit, but i doubt we will meet, Roma are playing well, will be after revenge and are excellent on the break. Liverpool-Roma final repeat will do me fine.

:bowdown  :bowdown but id take Barca in Moscow
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:53 am

I think this is a good time to face arsenal. There players are tiring and needless to say they will have an eye on the premiership where as we have just the champs league. Yes they were convincing against milan but lets be honest, the best team in italy couldnt score in a brothel against us ! Tough tie yes, without a doubt but this isnt the be all and end all for arsenals season like it is for us. They will prioritise more than rafa will.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redtrader74 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:58 am

NANNY RED wrote:
redtrader74 wrote:Well i'm very confident we will get through, Arsenal will bottle it when they come Anfield, and will probably be knackered having not rotated all season :laugh:, Mascherano will annihilate the pedestrian Fabregas, Alonso will love the space he will have to hit, and i can see Torres scoring. My fear is meeting ManU in the final, any thought of losing to them nearly makes me vomit, but i doubt we will meet, Roma are playing well, will be after revenge and are excellent on the break. Liverpool-Roma final repeat will do me fine.

:bowdown  :bowdown but id take Barca in Moscow

Red Square.... Its destiny  :nod

Can't see BArca making it, their best player, Messi, will probably not be have recovered and be ready for the semis, and the others (Eto, Henry especially) are looking like miserable bastar ds right now.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:04 am

I think UAFA  will be shitting themselves at the prospect of a Liverpool v Utd Final theyll be hoping we get knocked out can you imagine the security there gonna have to put in place they know we hate each other
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:05 am

nobybob wrote:
dawson99 wrote:well it was 1 in 28 hed get it right, had to happen one year

dont understand ur 28/1

liverpool had a 7/1 chance of getting arsenal
this was then followed by manu having a 5/1 chance of getting  roma
this was then followed by a 3/1 chance of chelski getting fenerbache

my maths aint to hot but thats more than 28/1 daws

doubles from 8 selections is 28

1 liverpool
2 manure
3 arsenal
4 cheatski
5 roma
6 fener
7 schalke
8 barca

so first lot has 7 options, then 2 will have 6, 3rd 5, 4th 4, 5th 3, 6th 2 and 7th 1...i think.... thats 28?

feck, im a bookie, my head hurts, it has been a busy week tho

from 8: 28 doubles, 56 trebles..etc etc... i dont really know what im on about now lol
Last edited by dawson99 on Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redtrader74 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:11 am

NANNY RED wrote:I think UAFA  will be shitting themselves at the prospect of a Liverpool v Utd Final theyll be hoping we get knocked out can you imagine the security there gonna have to put in place they know we hate each other

What the fcks it got to do with Arab Football Association?  :D

As much as i'd love to beat them in the final, (For life each time you met a whiney manc its all you'd have to mention and the webfooted inbred would scuttle away.), the opposite would be soul destroying.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:14 am

redtrader74 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:I think UAFA  will be shitting themselves at the prospect of a Liverpool v Utd Final theyll be hoping we get knocked out can you imagine the security there gonna have to put in place they know we hate each other

What the fcks it got to do with Arab Football Association?  :D

As much as i'd love to beat them in the final, (For life each time you met a whiney manc its all you'd have to mention and the webfooted inbred would scuttle away.), the opposite would be soul destroying.

:laugh: See me minds going now im not even spelling properly just wait till yous reach my age there will be no mercy shown by me then :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:15 am

If the final was two-legs too, we'd be unbeatable.

Aside from an unusually crappy year in the 2006 CL we are awesome in a two-leg match.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion