PEPE REINA - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby JC_81 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:25 pm

Ian Ayre just been interviewed on SSN - says that it is untrue that Reina was loaned without being aware it was happening.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:44 pm

I think Pepe has now accepted that he was informed about the loan deal. He now claims that he was informed to late in the process. Pepe decided to bite off the hand that feeds him a massive £110k a week and then moans about the consequences.

I've always been a massive fan of Pepe but I have been surprised by his recent attitude.

Good luck at Napoli Pepe. YNWA
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Santa » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:22 pm

devaney » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:06 am wrote:As I said Benny I'm beginning to feel sorry for you. The amount of time you spend on here is unbelievable. Your arguments generally end in the same way....

I do my very best to ignore you but given that almost every thread is littered with your negativity it becomes extremely difficult. Your messing up this forum with your desire to be significant. Give it a rest please.

This boy must have a tough time growing up and craving for attention. No point arguing with him or try to reason with him as he is incapable of such....we get this kind of social recluse in every society who hides behind the screen pretending to know it all. You just have too much time in hand because the real world are tough on you and you choose to come here and be "significant"

Grow up will you Benny...ffs you are single handily making me want to stay away from this forum because your stupid argument (you called it "opinion") to everything being raise here is getting boring and tiresome. Too many of us can't be all wrong in having issue with you.

heimdall » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:54 pm wrote:no he's not, the only really irritating poster on here these days is you, just look at how many people you have upset and have multi-thread flame wars with. At some point you have to take a look at yourself. I used to really p!ss a lot of people off on this forum but i came to realise that it just creates a bad atmosphere and doesn't help anything. Just learn to shut the F up every now and then even when you know you are in the right, that is the mature approach.

Well said...my sentiment exactly!
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:08 pm

Well, it seems 1 possibly 2 posters were a bit quick to mouth off about the club's handling of Reina's situation making them look rather humiliated.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:22 pm

john craig » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:25 pm wrote:Ian Ayre just been interviewed on SSN - says that it is untrue that Reina was loaned without being aware it was happening.

I happen to believe Ayre on this one. I think Reina architected his own exit.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Benny The Noon » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:28 pm

bunglemark2 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:22 pm wrote:
john craig » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:25 pm wrote:Ian Ayre just been interviewed on SSN - says that it is untrue that Reina was loaned without being aware it was happening.

Wouldn't believe Ayre about anything these days - the guy has history
Benny The Noon

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:53 am

Santa » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:22 pm wrote:
devaney » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:06 am wrote:As I said Benny I'm beginning to feel sorry for you. The amount of time you spend on here is unbelievable. Your arguments generally end in the same way....

I do my very best to ignore you but given that almost every thread is littered with your negativity it becomes extremely difficult. Your messing up this forum with your desire to be significant. Give it a rest please.

This boy must have a tough time growing up and craving for attention. No point arguing with him or try to reason with him as he is incapable of such....we get this kind of social recluse in every society who hides behind the screen pretending to know it all. You just have too much time in hand because the real world are tough on you and you choose to come here and be "significant"

Grow up will you Benny...ffs you are single handily making me want to stay away from this forum because your stupid argument (you called it "opinion") to everything being raise here is getting boring and tiresome. Too many of us can't be all wrong in having issue with you.

heimdall » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:54 pm wrote:no he's not, the only really irritating poster on here these days is you, just look at how many people you have upset and have multi-thread flame wars with. At some point you have to take a look at yourself. I used to really p!ss a lot of people off on this forum but i came to realise that it just creates a bad atmosphere and doesn't help anything. Just learn to shut the F up every now and then even when you know you are in the right, that is the mature approach.

Well said...my sentiment exactly!

:nod
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Greavesie » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:03 pm

Benny The Noon » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:28 pm wrote:
bunglemark2 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:22 pm wrote:

Wouldn't believe Ayre about anything these days - the guy has history

I believe Pepe's own words, which incidentally support Ayres
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:07 pm

Is that when he said it was at an advanced stage and he wasnt aware of what was happening.
Benny The Noon

Postby Greavesie » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Benny The Noon » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:07 pm wrote:Is that when he said it was at an advanced stage and he wasnt aware of what was happening.

So he could have said no then?
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:12 pm

Greavesie » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:08 pm wrote:
Benny The Noon » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:07 pm wrote:Is that when he said it was at an advanced stage and he wasnt aware of what was happening.

So he could have said no then?

Well every player can say no to every single transfer.

No player can move without the players say so.
Benny The Noon

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Saves a pen for Napoli against Arsenal
Benny The Noon

Postby Kenny Kan » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:02 am

Conceded 2 against Arsenal and the second he should have tipped over the bar or wide instead of pushing it back out to the 6 yard box.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:20 am

Pepe - is he a great penalty saver?

Brilliant record in penalty shoot outs but is a record of 7 penalties saved in the Premier League over the last 8 years anything very special?
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Kenny Kan » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:26 am

devaney » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:20 am wrote:Pepe - is he a great penalty saver?

Brilliant record in penalty shoot outs but is a record of 7 penalties saved in the Premier League over the last 8 years anything very special?

I think Rodgers' move for Mignolet will be vindicated this season. Firstly, we needed a keeper's who's head isn't elsewhere...

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion