Pepe reina robbed

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Rafa D » Wed May 02, 2007 2:17 pm

Pepe Reina's house was robbed last night while he was playing.

Fu.cking Scumbags.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed May 02, 2007 2:23 pm

Burned his porche out too from what I heard.

B@STARDS
account deleted by request

Postby Espionage » Wed May 02, 2007 2:24 pm

Fu.cking low, its a disgrace that players should have to endure it.  Get laser security systems or something....
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed May 02, 2007 2:32 pm

Out of order, gutted for him, from the best night of his career to this......

Cant see how they dont get extra security though after what happened with Dudek and others.

Gutted for him though, despite all his money the thought of someone in your house or on your property sickens anyone.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed May 02, 2007 2:36 pm

s@int wrote:Burned his porche out too from what I heard.

B@STARDS

Hmm, if this is the case, then it's obviously people who don't like the fact of who he plays for, rather than purely being just a theif. Either Mancs, or a set of little bitters!
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed May 02, 2007 2:39 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:Out of order, gutted for him, from the best night of his career to this......

Cant see how they dont get extra security though after what happened with Dudek and others.

Gutted for him though, despite all his money the thought of someone in your house or on your property sickens anyone.

He should have got big Dunc Ferguson to house sit for him!

Postby Lucky » Wed May 02, 2007 2:41 pm

Damn those scumbags! :angry:
"We've got a great team spirit - It doesn't matter how many goals we go down, we'll keep fighting till the end." - Steven Gerrard
Lucky

Postby Emerald Red » Wed May 02, 2007 2:43 pm

s@int wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:Out of order, gutted for him, from the best night of his career to this......

Are you nuts?! Big Dunc would have drank all his booze and stole his TV, then crashed his Porche. Of course, doing all this in Pepe's wife's knickers, no less.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed May 02, 2007 2:50 pm

Makes my blood boil. I swear if I ever caught someone robbing my house I be going down. I'd kill the cunts
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed May 02, 2007 3:02 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
s@int wrote:

Are you nuts?! Big Dunc would have drank all his booze and stole his TV, then crashed his Porche. Of course, doing all this in Pepe's wife's knickers, no less.

Just imagine the burglers faces though, when a 6' 4" drunken scots man came charging in wearing nothing but a pair of frilly knickers! :D

Postby account deleted by request » Wed May 02, 2007 3:12 pm

Jose Reina returned from his UEFA Champions League penalty shoot-out heroics against Chelsea to find his house had been ransacked.

Reina saved two of Chelsea's three penalties to book Liverpool's place in the final, but was brought back down to earth when he came back from the team's celebrations at 12.45am to find burglars had visited in his absence.

The thieves took jewellery, a Bang and Olufsen entertainment system and personal documents from his home in Woolton, Liverpool, as well as his Porsche with Spanish number plates.

Merseyside Police reported the Porsche Cayenne had been found burnt out at 6.30am on Wednesday morning in Liverpool's West Derby area.

Reina chose not to comment on the incident

sky sports
:(

Postby crazyhorse » Wed May 02, 2007 3:22 pm

thieving feckers.

May they rot.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby iamdanlfc4life » Wed May 02, 2007 3:38 pm

very uncool who u all think it was ? prob was rooney i think or mabye robben  :upside:

but think of it this way if you asked pepe before game if u would give up ya car and having ya house robed to get to the final of ECC final i think he would have said oooooo yeah take my keys . well i would of if i was him .

but on down side people who do this :censored: are the lowest of the low and yeah i think i would have grabed a knife and stabed the thieving gits in the head.
iamdanlfc4life

Postby jeff capes » Wed May 02, 2007 3:51 pm

i think it is a ploy to mess with his head and love of liverpool.

but not just him the other players and their feelings about the area and the stereotypes.
jeff capes

Postby jeff capes » Wed May 02, 2007 3:52 pm

it seems only liverpool players house gets robbed.

you rarely hear of everton players houses being robbed.
jeff capes

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion