Pacos off - Search for new coach

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby GOAT » Fri May 30, 2008 4:45 pm

Number 9 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:Paco Harrerre is NOT Pako Ayesteran.

We know that.

Paco Harrerre is not Paco Harrera either nor is he Paco Ayesteran! :D  :rasp

Paco Harrera is not Paco Herrera either, nor is Paco Harrerre or Paco Ayesteran  :D
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Rafa D » Fri May 30, 2008 6:55 pm

GOAT wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:Paco Harrerre is NOT Pako Ayesteran.

We know that.

Paco Harrerre is not Paco Harrera either nor is he Paco Ayesteran! :D  :rasp

Paco Harrera is not Paco Herrera either, nor is Paco Harrerre or Paco Ayesteran  :D

Pac Man is not Paco Harrerre or Paco Ayesteran, Paco Harrera is not Paco Herrera either, nor is Paco Harrerre or Paco Ayesteran or Pac Man.  :D
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri May 30, 2008 7:25 pm

Oh fu'ck what have I started here? :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Fri May 30, 2008 7:34 pm

:D , pako joining benfica :no
Last edited by Toffeehater on Fri May 30, 2008 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri May 30, 2008 7:59 pm

Benfica has a history, and is a traditional club.

Not that in Spain is famous and admired like Liverpool, but they're more famous than Everton, for their glorious past.

The most surprising thing is that he joins as fitness coach, not assistant manager, that, didn't seem to be his aim not long ago.

He has recently stated in a San Sebastian radio, a week ago, that for him right now where he goes to work is not important, but who'll he work with.

Don't assume it's a dig against Rafa, but probably a dig about his last experience in Real Sociedad. What a shame the way he was treated by our chairman.  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri May 30, 2008 8:24 pm

Sabre wrote:Benfica has a history, and is a traditional club.

Not that in Spain is famous and admired like Liverpool, but they're more famous than Everton, for their glorious past.

The most surprising thing is that he joins as fitness coach, not assistant manager, that, didn't seem to be his aim not long ago.

He has recently stated in a San Sebastian radio, a week ago, that for him right now where he goes to work is not important, but who'll he work with.

Don't assume it's a dig against Rafa, but probably a dig about his last experience in Real Sociedad. What a shame the way he was treated by our chairman.  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Are the owners of sociedad tw@ts aswell Sabre . Feck me mate your a feckin jinx lad. :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri May 30, 2008 8:26 pm

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
account deleted by request

Postby Sabre » Fri May 30, 2008 8:33 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
Sabre wrote:Benfica has a history, and is a traditional club.

Don't assume it's a dig against Rafa, but probably a dig about his last experience in Real Sociedad. What a shame the way he was treated by our chairman.  :blush:

Are the owners of sociedad tw@ts aswell Sabre . Feck me mate your a feckin jinx lad. :D

I'm starting to think so. But Liverpool are not relegated.  I wonder which word would use S@int then, as he's using abysmal now!  :D

Seriously, explaining why he is a grade A cúnt would take too long.

So that you get the idea, he presented Pako to win the elections. He promised to give him full powers when it comes to football. Fans like me were absolutelly thrilled, a coach from Liverpool coming to Segunda? we were chuffed.

Then he wins, and in the second day, when Pako takes a decission about who'll be the next coach, the chairman says he's not good enough, and undermines Pako's authority.

CAn you start to understand what kind of shame I feel? Well, that was just a lil detail mate.

As for Jinx, it's true. But I can invert the polarity. Thus, I can convert a future failure in the premiership like Torres, in a total success.  :laugh: Just use me properly: WE WON'T WIN THE LEAGUE NEXT SEASON MATES!!  :D
Last edited by Sabre on Fri May 30, 2008 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri May 30, 2008 8:39 pm

Sabre wrote: I wonder which word would use S@int then, as he's using abysmal now!  :D

Just think yourself lucky I wsn't talking about Alonso's performances when I used the word Sabre.  :D
account deleted by request

Postby Sabre » Fri May 30, 2008 8:44 pm

Hehehehe :D

May I share I thought that I've learned from my local experience?

This said RS chairman, Badiola, was wished and expected by the fans (including me), as he was going to end up with the previous twáts, who were also abysmal. He was wished by the fans a lot, and supported, just a bit like you look at DIC.

That's why I'm weary of DIC aswell. Promises, words, it all looks nice at the beginning. Didn't the yanks look promising too?

I just want to say not to open your arms too soon to anybody, not until they show with facts, not words, what are they're going to do for Liverpool.
Last edited by Sabre on Fri May 30, 2008 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat May 31, 2008 6:23 am

Sabre wrote:Hehehehe :D

May I share I thought that I've learned from my local experience?

This said RS chairman, Badiola, was wished and expected by the fans (including me), as he was going to end up with the previous twáts, who were also abysmal. He was wished by the fans a lot, and supported, just a bit like you look at DIC.

That's why I'm weary of DIC aswell. Promises, words, it all looks nice at the beginning. Didn't the yanks look promising too?

I just want to say not to open your arms too soon to anybody, not until they show with facts, not words, what are they're going to do for Liverpool.

Sabre don't you worry mate , it's not going to happen again . Who ever takes over ,be it DIC , the sheik himself or whomever else. They will not get the same grace and favour that was afforded to our American owners . Once bitten ,twice shy mate.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat May 31, 2008 6:46 am

Which pako or paco is joining Benfica?
FFS is it Paco Harrererre or paco ayesteran or pako herrera?
Sabre you wonder why we blew the sweet suffering fu,ck out of the armada?

No offence intended lad but we cant tell the difference of ourselves half the time!I dont mean to be cheeky but i dare say there would be a few more guys on them boats with harder names than paco to say!
If you were all called John or Phil we could have had a party and drank port wine!Is it paco or pako and please which is the difference and why?
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion